Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM

TL is my main.. but Im porting it for you guys.


You could make a PSA for young link to fight like toon link .-.

Well anyway I gotta say this is by far the greatest thing to happen in brawl since Isaac's hair was put on roy to make his hair... Lol When this is done Toon link definitely won't exist to me anymore XD

Young Link>toon link> Normal Link :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on July 12, 2010, 08:15:14 PM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM

TL is my main.. but Im porting it for you guys.


You could make a PSA for young link to fight like toon link .-.

Well anyway I gotta say this is by far the greatest thing to happen in brawl since Isaac's hair was put on roy to make his hair... Lol When this is done Toon link definitely won't exist to me anymore XD

Young Link>toon link> Normal Link :af:
or since young link is a slot replacement u can have all 3, use five of ur favorite young link costumes and leave one toon link or vice versa, oh and piks are u gonna make a cells shaded toon link like your caption falcon?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Correct mii if I am wrong, but the only way Pik made Cell-shaded Falcon was because of his Specs and such, Toon link has that of no specs, as far as I am aware of. But people do surprise people, heh heh.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, those weapons

I just shat bricks

July 13, 2010, 06:40:01 AM #184 Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:40:53 AM by DARKSHADEDX
Quote from: Alses on July 12, 2010, 08:15:14 PM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM

TL is my main.. but Im porting it for you guys.


You could make a PSA for young link to fight like toon link .-.

Well anyway I gotta say this is by far the greatest thing to happen in brawl since Isaac's hair was put on roy to make his hair... Lol When this is done Toon link definitely won't exist to me anymore XD

Young Link>toon link> Normal Link :af:

Cos Toon alone looks cool, I like cell shaded graphics.
And YL may NOT be a 1-Slot. I said I shall try it and see how it goes.
And for the record, I can't PSA.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 13, 2010, 06:40:01 AM
Quote from: Alses on July 12, 2010, 08:15:14 PM
Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM

TL is my main.. but Im porting it for you guys.

oh, but can you guarantee he will have toon llinks voice?

You could make a PSA for young link to fight like toon link .-.

Well anyway I gotta say this is by far the greatest thing to happen in brawl since Isaac's hair was put on roy to make his hair... Lol When this is done Toon link definitely won't exist to me anymore XD

Young Link>toon link> Normal Link :af:

Cos Toon alone looks cool, I like cell shaded graphics.
And YL may NOT be a 1-Slot. I said I shall try it and see how it goes.
And for the record, I can't PSA.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Model Swaps don't change character voices.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I believe it NEEDS to be over Toon Link, otherwise his slashes, hitboxes and everything would be too big...

If it's on Toon Link, everything from Toon Link can be kept, and vBrawl players can also enjoy it without losing a character.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


 ;D FINALLY A YOUNG LINK CHARACTER! So are you going to Fix the Moves to where it was to Melee's?
Also, Why Use the Razor Sword, I know its Cool and all, but Why not Gilded Sword? Am I the only one who ever got that sword? :happy: I just can't wait for this to be finished!

I think whats making this YL so unique then the Melee one is the attention you put on it differing from OoT Young Link, Like the sword, shading,etc.
I if may evaluate, I see a young TP-style Link using weapons from MM/LTTP(?) With the fight style of TL series. Its almost like we have a 4th Link character :P

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

Quote from: D1337 on July 13, 2010, 08:50:31 PM
I think whats making this YL so unique then the Melee one is the attention you put on it differing from OoT Young Link, Like the sword, shading,etc.
I if may evaluate, I see a young TP-style Link using weapons from MM/LTTP(?) With the fight style of TL series. Its almost like we have a 4th Link character :P
he already has all the weapons for each costume and i think the best name is Brawl young link :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

thats great!! we are gonna have a young link of 1 slot!,I only want to say that maybe great Fairy sword will fit better

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 13, 2010, 09:41:21 PM
Quote from: D1337 on July 13, 2010, 08:50:31 PM
I think whats making this YL so unique then the Melee one is the attention you put on it differing from OoT Young Link, Like the sword, shading,etc.
I if may evaluate, I see a young TP-style Link using weapons from MM/LTTP(?) With the fight style of TL series. Its almost like we have a 4th Link character :P
he already has all the weapons for each costume and i think the best name is Brawl young link :laugh:
Indeed. Brawl Young Link...BYL(Bile lol)

My Prize:
Quote from: Hollow on August 10, 2010, 04:22:58 PM
chicken noodle soup that'll be all :>.>:

July 14, 2010, 02:16:55 PM #193 Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:41:33 PM by dpgthirteen
Did you use the melee model as a reference? i mean he looks exactly like young link what was your reference?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood