Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 02:41:05 AM
KTH, the post I made on SWF was explaining changes I recently made to his face. His eyes are more even, and his mouth is both smaller and lower - is it better?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6556/younglinkman.png

I'm digging that blue CSS tag, dpg.

Thanks, so who is he replacing link or toon link

edit: by the way, if anyone is willing to help me out with setting up the new vertexing method, hit me up with a pm  :police:

Thanks so who is he replacing toon, or link?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 14, 2010, 04:21:03 PM
Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 02:41:05 AM
KTH, the post I made on SWF was explaining changes I recently made to his face. His eyes are more even, and his mouth is both smaller and lower - is it better?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6556/younglinkman.png

I'm digging that blue CSS tag, dpg.

Thanks, so who is he replacing link or toon link

edit: by the way, if anyone is willing to help me out with setting up the new vertexing method, hit me up with a pm  :police:

Thanks so who is he replacing toon, or link?

Read the first post >_>

I'd be alright with someone porting him after I release him, but for now he's a costume slot for Link.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 07:46:07 PM
I'd be alright with someone porting him after I release him, but for now he's a costume slot for Link.

Wait he is just a 1 slot person right now?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 14, 2010, 09:23:05 PM
Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 07:46:07 PM
I'd be alright with someone porting him after I release him, but for now he's a costume slot for Link.

Wait he is just a 1 slot person right now?

Yes...a vertex hack of Link into Young Link...people aren't reading the first post.

June 14, 2010, 09:54:00 PM #112 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:26:40 AM by Marty Mcfly
Yeah, though I said I would use size-modding codes before.  


Mariokart's method allows you to see the entire model, so resizing him that way should be simple. I'm going with vertexing.



[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: dingoberriz on June 14, 2010, 09:32:55 PM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 14, 2010, 09:23:05 PM
Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 07:46:07 PM
I'd be alright with someone porting him after I release him, but for now he's a costume slot for Link.

No what i meant was that people could keep regular sized link and what not but have this young link model also
Wait he is just a 1 slot person right now?

Yes...a vertex hack of Link into Young Link...people aren't reading the first post.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

June 14, 2010, 11:39:20 PM #114 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:26:57 AM by Marty Mcfly
It'll be possible.


edit: I redid his hair using the new method, along with started with making his arm bare. I'll have pics soon.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Man this is looking great, do you plan to do anything with the collar of his undershirt or the blue parts of his gauntlets?

hopefully, yeah



for now have previews of his new hair/boots, though it's still WIP
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: Pik on June 14, 2010, 07:46:07 PM
I'd be alright with someone porting him after I release him, but for now he's a costume slot for Link.


Wait.....A Costume slot??? Is he smaller than link? Does the MotionEtc. interfere with the costume?