Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: br3compactor on August 23, 2010, 12:50:46 PM
Original Melee voice? :srs:

Saying just original Young Link's voice would do.

But whatever, keep going Pik! :D

That's nitpicking too :P

Toon Link's voice is more than fine if they do plan on porting him over TL.

Quote from: br3compactor on August 23, 2010, 12:50:46 PM
Original Melee voice? :srs:

Saying just original Young Link's voice would do.

But whatever, keep going Pik! :D

Whoops, sorry. /wrist

Another question : as another weapon for Young Link, will you do the Great Fairy Sword from MM ?
That would be awesome too  :af:

Well, TL's voice is OK for it, IMO.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Okay. I'm back to working on this.



The other eye is in, don't get the wrong impression. The brawlbox mapping error makes him look cross eyed, so I only have one eye checked.

Here's his size changes while I'm at it. (ignore the f*cked up version, heh)
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2039/ratio2n.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I See...So what else is left to do exactly? From what I can see, you're pretty much done. o_o

Also...Rubber Soul? What happened to "Pik"? ¦D;


I lol'd at the Links.
Still, great job Pik.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 01, 2010, 02:33:31 AM #397 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:28:17 AM by Marty Mcfly


Thanks you two. I'm still resizing him, very tedious work :U

but it's one-slot tedious work

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Ooo, so Young Link will be a one slot outfit on Toon Link? Smart man. :3

I know people are making a Young Link moveset, but I'd actually be just fine with him taking Toon Link's. ¦D


Nice new name, But i got so used to Piks
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I'm still Pik. This name change is just for fun.


Wave, he'll be one slot on normal Link; I still have no idea if TL's one slot will work out well.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 01, 2010, 12:00:48 AM
Okay. I'm back to working on this.



The other eye is in, don't get the wrong impression. The brawlbox mapping error makes him look cross eyed, so I only have one eye checked.

Here's his size changes while I'm at it. (ignore the f*cked up version, heh)
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2039/ratio2n.png
Such detail!
How do you get his sideburns to stay in place after you resize them? Mine always spaz out  when i try :/

Did his last few vertices jut out or something? Young Link's actually didn't patch straight the first time around, I had to fix them manually. Which isn't ideal.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Rubber Soul on September 01, 2010, 03:53:15 AM
Did his last few vertices jut out or something? Young Link's actually didn't patch straight the first time around, I had to fix them manually. Which isn't ideal.
yeah they stretch out (example on my Skyward link). Manually didnt work out for me; I think its a bone problem.