Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:/

You make two version a Young Link?

Advanced YL with all amor? (Mirror Shield and Razzor Sword)

Neutral YL ? (Kokiri Sword and Mojo Shield)

Quote from: Pik on May 20, 2010, 07:28:56 AM

Well then, here's a list of what I plan on giving him:

Green Tunic: Razor Sword/Mirror Shield (MM)
Goron Tunic: Kikori Sword and Shield (OOT)
Zora Tunic: Hero's Sword and Shield (WW)
Classic Tunic (replaces his Blue Ring color): Magical Sword and Shield (LoZ)
ALTTP Tunic (replaces his Golden color): Seashell Sword/Fighter's Shield (ALtTP)
Dark Tunic: Master Sword and Hylian Shield

I don't want to give him more than one sword/shield per game, but feel free to suggest any other combinations. I'm open to changing it.



Quote from: KTH on May 22, 2010, 01:04:25 PM
:/

You make two version a Young Link?

Advanced YL with all amor? (Mirror Shield and Razzor Sword)

Neutral YL ? (Kokiri Sword and Mojo Shield)
what the heck is the mojo sjield?

It's the deku sheild's name in french
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



wow... you guys are all amazing ...you can do such beautiful things in a wonderfull game... :happy:...^^
I would like to learn how to do all that....I hope someone can teach all this ....

I can't wait for the new Young Link...^^
great job...^^

3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469


I respect Pik as both a hacker and an artist, and I think he does such high quality production I feel he ranks up there with the DasDonkey team (best textures) RandomTBrush (model importation) Kryal (BrawlBox) PhantomWings (Godfather of all SSBB hacks) Razanak7 (great PSAer) and more.  +respect, can't wait to see this finished. 

Hey, Pik, I have a question: Is itpossible to change height like making someone younger through Vertex hacking alone?

EX- Making Zelda way younger through vertexing.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can make people shorter. If you can equally scale the height of all the polygons you can change their height. Same for width and depth.

it may be just me but that link looks more feminine

May 23, 2010, 06:39:25 PM #57 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:25:44 AM by Marty Mcfly
Can you point out specific traits to change? Children tend to have androgynous features anyway, but I suppose Young Link should have an adult edge to him.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3053/holy[censored]itslink.png (sorry for the size)

workin' on alt colors by the way

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


That sword is too smexy. And I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering but what about the size comparision between the two.