Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

People stop getting into to porting him. It won't just be a simple thing. If you guys really want him ported that bad someone should port Adult Link on Toon Link now and get back to us when it's working.


Actually, over at the Smashboards, the Young Link thread had a download for a nearly 100% working Young Link over Toon Link. The only problem was the grapple being stiff and misaligned. Perhaps someone interested in porting could go over there for some advice.

Quote from: wilttilt on May 25, 2010, 01:48:14 AM
Actually, over at the Smashboards, the Young Link thread had a download for a nearly 100% working Young Link over Toon Link. The only problem was the grapple being stiff and misaligned. Perhaps someone interested in porting could go over there for some advice.
Quote from: dingoberriz on May 25, 2010, 01:25:19 AM
If you guys really want him ported that bad someone should port Adult Link on Toon Link now and get back to us when it's working.

Get back to use when it's actually been done.


Quote from: brawluver135 on May 25, 2010, 02:27:40 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmodmtzjkno
There yah go

Is this a fully functional, perfect port? Otherwise there isn't a point in it yet. Since Young Link isn't done yet it should be perfected before his vertex is done.

Again. When there is a finished port then post it. Hell put it in BrawlVault. If there are still problems with it take it to the PSA request thread.

I understand people wanting Young Link back because I feel the same but make it work first. Once Link works over Toon Link then Young Link can be brought back. Anyone wanting it should focus on a perfect port first.


May 27, 2010, 05:44:08 AM #82 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:26:07 AM by Marty Mcfly



Okay, moved them down a bit. How is it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I would widen the nostrils a bit, seem waay to small, even for a kid.


You're kidding right? Nostrils? That's being a little anal there. XD;

The nose is fine. You probably can't change it that specifically anyways.


Like good just the mouth don"t have good.
The mouth some like style a cat.

I'm pretty sure the cat mouth is caused by BrawlBox's aliasing when zoomed out. I widened his nose, however.



[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



excellent stuff, though I think the original vertex editing you did on Link looks best. That's just my opinion though. I think It makes him a bit more unique. Any chance of you keeping your original unedited version up for download later, even though you wouldn't want to work on two different versions at the same time. I'd just hate to see it disappear that's all.
^3^

Wow that keeps lookign more and more awesome.  Though there is something about it that just doesn't look quite right...I'm not quite sure but I think it may be that the arms are a tad too bulky.  I mean, looking at the t-pose and the render, his arms look huge o.O