SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on March 10, 2013, 10:58:55 PM
I Diddied.


I love you.

By the way, what does booty means? Excuse the stupid question, just my English vocabulary is small.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Booty is another word for butt. Like it can be used in a sentence like "Shake your booty!"

And it's also used by pirates as a term for treasure.

I have no idea what SJS means by Booty though...

Thanks, now I'm 0.37% smarter.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I keep thinking Booty is ZSS because.....well you know. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 11, 2013, 02:05:19 AM #4684 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:06:20 AM by JoeTE
Quote from: SJS on March 10, 2013, 10:58:55 PM
All of these are awesome, and you should feel awesome for making such amazing CSP's (in general)!
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 11, 2013, 07:25:06 PM #4686 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:02:02 PM by Lockablefaceman
Because I have no idea what he means by booty... Not gonna vote for it. Though very tempted to choose just so I can find out.
Wish we could get some Marf up in here. If only that was the booty. :P
By the way! Thanks so very much for doing Dedede! He looks amazing!

Quote from: SJS on March 07, 2013, 12:59:56 AM

I'll keep 'em in mind for when I get around to finishing Ike and redoing Sonic.

thanks man
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV

Nice Forces of Nature Pit. For some reason he looks like a male version of Viridi, but with white hair. Maybe you should make more textures based on the rest of the factions. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 12, 2013, 01:43:46 AM
Nice Forces of Nature Pit. For some reason he looks like a male version of Viridi, but with white hair. Maybe you should make more textures based on the rest of the factions. :P

Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for =D

BP already made a Hades Pit and Pyrrhon Pit, but I did have an Aurum Pit planned.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hades and Pyrrhon? Show me the links.

And don't forget Chaos Kin Pit. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 12, 2013, 03:04:47 AM
Hades and Pyrrhon? Show me the links.

And don't forget Chaos Kin Pit. ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30624
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30637

I have no idea what I'd do for Chaos Kin.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yo SJS nice pit. I'm really diggin out on your design on him n' the wings. Hope u don't mind me posting a recoler of him. "13eat" thought of this cool recoler.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 12, 2013, 04:06:49 AM
Yo SJS nice pit. I'm really diggin out on your design on him n' the wings. Hope u don't mind me posting a recoler of him. "13eat" thought of this cool recoler.

If you think it's deserving of a recolor, then go for it.  ;)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Cool hope u like it when it comes out n' are you thinkin' of making more samus CSP's "update"