SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Thank you! Much appreciated.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 18, 2013, 10:32:23 AM #4966 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 10:37:02 AM by MJ Dwyer2001
Hey, Do You Still Do Requests?

Post Merge: May 18, 2013, 10:37:02 AM

Wait. Never Mind. You Already Made It.

hey the csps for ice climbers, rob, sonic and jiggs don't have a transparent background, but a white one. Could you make them transparent so any characters with white in their texture doesn't get screwed up when I try to make it transparent in GIMP?
Example: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a8qaflqxqvcr4os/GY7pNUfxHu#f:biceclimbers2camo.png

You gotta download them all to make them have transparent backgrounds.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 21, 2013, 10:47:51 PM #4969 Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:34:57 PM by Enigmatic
I would like to request CSP's for the following:
Kyubey (Gannondorf) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008
Zero (Specifically the one with the mask and cape/Marth) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13961
Travis Touchdown (Ike) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23885
Kain Highwind (Marth) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20650
Thany's Roy using Marth's Pose http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27921

Only 5. Thank you very much, and I have to say that I am very impressed with what you have done. I figured I should finally get around to adding CSP's to my brawl.

Also could someone point me in the direction of this hack? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eiqw9qx7hxpg8h/7wjiWCxLLS#f:bpeach4reimu.png


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Is there a way to Subscribe or to see when a new texture was ready would be so helpful ^^

I'll just Request the following:
Punch-Out!! DK
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Dang. I take a 4-month hiatus from Brawl hacking and I miss out on 6 wonderful new poses... SIX!
Welp. Guess I better wait till you start accepting individual requests. That new cBliss got me PUMPED to get back into hacking, so I'm super hype right now.



http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007


Lol you guys really need to learn to read an OP.  r)

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2013, 03:37:20 AM
Lol you guys really need to learn to read an OP.  r)
sorry i didnt know. i apologize.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

God damn It guys! I keep hoping for an update by SJS, and all I keep getting email notifications for is useless replies.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on May 30, 2013, 08:14:32 PM
God damn It guys! I keep hoping for an update by SJS, and all I keep getting email notifications for is useless replies.
ye

Quote from: PAVGN on May 30, 2013, 08:14:32 PM
God damn It guys! I keep hoping for an update by SJS, and all I keep getting email notifications for is useless replies.
update must be huge if its taking this long xD or he must be busy wit other stuff.