SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 22, 2013, 02:52:00 AM
Whenever I look at them, Link looks pretty small with his whole sword showing. He doesn't seem to stand out much imo.
this. the old link portrait even looks smaller even though it's the same size.

ZOMG i haven't been here in a looooong time. Then i check today and SO MANY CSPs REMAKES!!
haha thank you :yay:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

While the new Link looks much better with the focus on him, it looks rediculous with his sword and shield cut off.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 21, 2013, 04:29:26 AM
Omg I can't wait to get my hands on those.
Quote from: 13eat on September 21, 2013, 04:42:47 AM
Yay
Quote from: Rufure on September 22, 2013, 12:54:36 AM
Hngg.

Hoping to get them done within the next few days. You won't have to suffer much longer!

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 21, 2013, 08:21:54 PM
But whatever they have planned won't be NEARLY as good! D:

Love that new Link so far, by the way. <3

So, out of curiosity, will you do CSPs for that new Roy for everyone once it comes out in the next millennia? ¦D
Well the Roy render Pik and SDoom put together is pretty legit. But of course I'll be making my own pose for him eventually :P

Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 22, 2013, 02:46:40 AM
I honestly liked the whole sword in the picture, but they're your portraits :P
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 22, 2013, 02:52:00 AM
Whenever I look at them, Link looks pretty small with his whole sword showing. He doesn't seem to stand out much imo.
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on September 23, 2013, 12:11:59 AM
While the new Link looks much better with the focus on him, it looks rediculous with his sword and shield cut off.
I like having the whole sword and shield showing, but at the same time I want Link's face to be more prominent (so he isn't tiny compared to the rest of the characters). So the CSP is now larger in order to show more detail... but at the cost of some clipping. It's nothing that Brawl's own default CSPs don't do.

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on September 22, 2013, 04:19:01 PM
ZOMG i haven't been here in a looooong time. Then i check today and SO MANY CSPs REMAKES!!
haha thank you :yay:

Haha... welcome back.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can I request some Snake CSPs?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 23, 2013, 12:44:14 AM
Can I request some Snake CSPs?
Depends what you want
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 23, 2013, 01:50:01 AM #5316 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:51:17 AM by ValTroX
Do this please :) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16307
Also, does that mean that Link is getting his BP's done? :P
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: SJS on September 23, 2013, 01:22:30 AM
Depends what you want

I just wanted some CSPs of the Snake hacks that I've got. Most of them aren't avaliable with the newest CSP pose for Snake.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: SJS on September 23, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Well the Roy render Pik and SDoom put together is pretty legit. But of course I'll be making my own pose for him eventually :P

I was hoping that was the case. XD Thought true, I do think that render is pretty sweet. ¦3

Also, on the topic of CSPs...While everyone else seemed to think Link's was a bit odd, I actually think Ike is kind of the odd one out. In his CSPs and his CSS icon, he seems rather small compared to the rest of the cast while they're all around the same size. o_o


Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 23, 2013, 02:26:45 AM
I just wanted some CSPs of the Snake hacks that I've got. Most of them aren't avaliable with the newest CSP pose for Snake.
Nano's/Majora's Batman would be nice, but his cape clips through in his T-stance.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on September 23, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Hoping to get them done within the next few days. You won't have to suffer much longer!

Hell yes. Good thing I just finished my Link textures in time.

Since the PMBR confirmed that Roy will be able to use Marth's costumes, will we get some CSPs for Roy that have other textures? (Sephiroth, Sora, Marth himself, etc.)
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 23, 2013, 05:46:42 AM
Nano's/Majora's Batman would be nice, but his cape clips through in his T-stance.
He would have to animate the cape to be in a different pose than Snake's bandanna.


Look at 'dem lovely Link's!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM