SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2013, 01:03:21 AM
The more I looked at my Mario CSPs the more I hated them. So...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv
He's pointing towards the future of Smash. 8)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2013, 01:03:21 AM
The more I looked at my Mario CSPs the more I hated them. So...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv
I honestly liked the last ones, but these are definitely a step up.


You...you made one for my Mirage Dr. Mario. I'm honored. They all look great in that new pose!

this feels like a massive "whodunnit" thing and they're all acusing the person north-west of them (or rather, himself)
In all seriousness these look amazing. You never cease to amaze, SJS.

Mario Plumber: Ace Attorney
but in all seriousness, these look great.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

just noticed you made CSPs for sheiks and Ikes of mine, thank you!

October 08, 2013, 04:48:59 AM #5394 Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 05:38:58 AM by DBoggs
So random question, but for the new Zero Suit CSPs there's a Cammy texture you used that I can't seem to find anywhere. Do you know who made it/where I could possibly download it?

EDIT: There's also a Falco CSP based on his Star Fox Adventures appearance. Can't seem to find that either. Sorry for sounding so annoying but does anyone know where I can find these two?

I like my eggs fried, thanks for asking  :af2:

Quote from: Shun_One on October 07, 2013, 01:13:00 AM
First thing that came to mind: Hey Arnold! Soundtrack - I Saw Your Face And Wow

These are incredibly awesome. Even got Smash 3 Mario in there did ya? Kudos, friend. Kudos.
Not a problem. Man, that video brought me back...

Quote from: 13eat on October 07, 2013, 01:23:34 AM
Very nice, when will you make more recolors? Or are you taking requests?
Dunno and not now.

Quote from: Segatndu on October 07, 2013, 01:24:20 AM



Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 07, 2013, 01:30:03 AM
He's pointing towards the future of Smash. 8)
That or he wants you to pull his finger.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on October 07, 2013, 01:35:51 AM
Pointy. I can dig it.
But can you cover it back up? :0

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 07, 2013, 01:42:38 AM
I honestly liked the last ones, but these are definitely a step up.
They were alright. Average, I guess.

Quote from: Scout on October 07, 2013, 01:48:55 AM
Yes!
No :(

Quote from: AndIQuote on October 07, 2013, 10:13:41 AM
You...you made one for my Mirage Dr. Mario. I'm honored. They all look great in that new pose!
I figured you and the rest of the Mirage fellas wold appreciate it.

Quote from: JayGamer on October 07, 2013, 01:19:57 PM
this feels like a massive "whodunnit" thing and they're all acusing the person north-west of them (or rather, himself)
In all seriousness these look amazing. You never cease to amaze, SJS.
Except this one doesn't have multiple endings like that Clue movie. D:

Quote from: Gnorcteen on October 07, 2013, 02:03:20 PM
Mario Plumber: Ace Attorney
but in all seriousness, these look great.
Would that make Luigi Edgeworth? Or Maya Fey?

Quote from: Kyouma on October 07, 2013, 07:00:42 PM
just noticed you made CSPs for sheiks and Ikes of mine, thank you!
That was quite a while ago, but you're welcome!

Quote from: DBoggs on October 08, 2013, 04:48:59 AM
So random question, but for the new Zero Suit CSPs there's a Cammy texture you used that I can't seem to find anywhere. Do you know who made it/where I could possibly download it?

EDIT: There's also a Falco CSP based on his Star Fox Adventures appearance. Can't seem to find that either. Sorry for sounding so annoying but does anyone know where I can find these two?
You mean this and this? By the way, you're not bothering anyone by asking a simple question.

Quote from: KittehMeko on October 09, 2013, 12:43:02 AM
I like my eggs fried, thanks for asking  :af2:
Dem breakfast eggs.


Updates!
-Added a "Latest 100 CSPs" button to the OP. Hopefully with this you won't miss any minor updates.
-Added a button for the Super Smash Bros. 3 project. All the CSPs in one convenient place!
-Working on BPs. Alphabetically, characters from Bowser to Mario should have all BPs finally completed. The rest will be done soon.
-Making Marth look less poopy (still a WIP):
vs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 09, 2013, 03:19:25 AM #5397 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 03:23:15 AM by 13eat
veddy guud  :happy:
Also, idk if its just me but everytime i click on the marth icon, it redirects me to mario, s CSP.

Marth needs a bit more zoom imo. He still seems a bit too small/far away.

October 09, 2013, 06:25:08 AM #5399 Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:19:48 PM by DBoggs
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2013, 01:29:51 AM
You mean this and this? By the way, you're not bothering anyone by asking a simple question.

Ah, thank you so much! I have one more request, if you don't mind. I noticed there is a "bright" texture shown for many characters, but I do not see these anywhere on the Vault. The one I'm looking for in particular is bright Yoshi. Do you know where I could find this?