SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.

Quote from: EmptySky00 on October 09, 2013, 07:18:20 AM
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
Lol. I dare you try to find the rest of the animations, too.

October 09, 2013, 01:15:24 PM #5402 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:16:16 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: EmptySky00 on October 09, 2013, 07:18:20 AM
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
It's called "Skyward Hoard"

You can find it in the FitLinkSexyPoses.pac

Oh ho, you guys are hilarious. (:


(But a tad unhelpful...)

Quote from: EmptySky00 on October 09, 2013, 07:18:20 AM
God, might I ask what animation you used to get the Link pose? I've been trying to find it.
SJS always makes his own awesome custom poses for his CSPs because he's creative like that. You won't find those poses anywhere else.



And likin' those Marios, SJS. I rather liked the previous ones' poses just as much as (and perhaps a bit moreso than) these new ones, but the new ones definitely look better lit.


Those new Mario's are crazy good.
Cant wait for more!


October 12, 2013, 05:50:30 PM #5405 Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:11:25 PM by Lockablefaceman
What to heck is the SSB3 project. Looks like they typoed and it was meant to be SSB4. (Edit: I got off my butt and found it. interesting project)
Nice Mario. I'm not big on the pose but the quality jump is amazing.

I'm looking through Peach's BPs and there's some that have CPSs. Might want to check it out when you have the chance :)

October 14, 2013, 04:32:34 AM #5407 Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:40:38 AM by ShadowX5
I have no idea why, but whenever I change some of your older CSS images to the new ones, my game would crash. I'm just doing what I do normally. So far this is happening with the newer Ganon, Captain Falcon, and Meta Knight ones. Any ideas on why this is happening? =\

The CSPs he uses have their complexity reduced. Save them as 8 bit PNGs with Paint.net. Take the transparency threshold to 128

Weird. I've never had that issue. I just download them straight out of the Drop box as .png's and put 'em in with BrawlBox. Never once had a problem.

People have different Common5 sizes and setups, which is why some poeples occasionally freeze and others dont. All depends on filesize.

Ahhh, missed the good old days when we voted on the poll on who should be reramped.   :D


October 29, 2013, 05:10:47 PM #5413 Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:58:32 PM by Nanobuds
I see someone post in this thread.

I come read the post.

I giggle at the post.

Then I leave.