SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Yeah, a P:M version with all the new colors, outfits, Mewtwo and Roy would be great.


January 24, 2014, 07:42:12 PM #5642 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:57:40 PM by Not Kratos
I actually made stocks for all the PM Outfits, Mewtwo, and Roy. I just haven't compiled them into a pack yet.
I'll get on that soon enough.

EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ysw6vjiktszu0j/SJS%20Stock%20PM.brres
Contrains stocks for all PM colors, outfits, and clones.

Absolutely fantastic. Who says you can't improve upon perfection? XD

Nice work, Kratos. :3


Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 25, 2014, 05:29:00 AM
Absolutely fantastic. Who says you can't improve upon perfection? XD

Nice work, Kratos. :3
He's Not Kratos
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on January 25, 2014, 07:56:35 AM
He's Not Kratos
And now my brain hurts,
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lets just say that this is kratos...

... and the image fairy made those stock icons

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524




Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on January 20, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
Edit 2: Hey SJS, I noticed that you changed the format for Zelda's CSPs so she could have the hand sparkle and have i look good, but didn't do the same for Lucario so he could have his aura. Why not? o.o

I personally think that when changing it to the same format, C18, it looks pretty good here on the screen. I decided to do it for myself, but I was still curious if there was a different reason for you not choosing to.

Personal preference? :<
Personal preference and to keep filesize down.

Quote from: Charby on January 21, 2014, 11:33:33 PM
Does somone know where can i find these textures :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/dpT2HrnGM1/blink5fdgold.png
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/tcirKqWPoc/blink5magicv.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rxqauu0he1hzn/FitLink05.pcs

Can't find the Magic Armor Link vertex, but I'll check again later.

Quote from: Miacis on January 24, 2014, 01:01:55 AM

They do care ;-;
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Whole load of broken photobuckets up in the OP
There happen to be a Mega Charizard Y CSP floating around?

SJS's just a suggestion, I think you should put yoshi a little farther in the BSS and BP.
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: SJS on January 27, 2014, 03:09:26 PM
Personal preference and to keep filesize down.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rxqauu0he1hzn/FitLink05.pcs

Can't find the Magic Armor Link vertex, but I'll check again later.

They do care ;-;
Thanks SJS

Hey SJS, I'm curious how you make the CSP's. Could you explain it/is there a guide somewhere? If it's complicated, then don't waste your time explaining. I won't do it if it requires any artistic ability.