SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Hey SJS, love your CSPs. I noticed that one of your Link CSPs is of an alternate version of Mirage Link with black and purple. I can't seem to find it in the Vault, so could you tell me where it's from? Thanks in advance.
Purple all day, everyday.

Sonic with PM colors included would be good for me.


May 13, 2014, 12:11:09 AM #5733 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:12:35 AM by SJS
Well I did Super Turbo Ultra HD Definitive Editions of Wolf and Luigi today.

Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AND ONE LAST THING... I made an alternate pose for Dry Bowser for my personal PM build and figured I'd share. No, I didn't get carried away with practicing rim lighting, why do you ask?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Luigi looks heaps better with your rendering technique.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wario:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


If I could make a few quick suggestions...
1) update the fairy wing Jigglypuff to have bigger wings
2) get rid of the cheesy magic on Zelda's hand
3) update the dropboxes

Hay SJS, would you mind making some CSS icons for your alternate ZSS pose? I only really need the Project M one, so I figured I'd ask.
Unless, of course, they already exist and I just can't find them anywhere.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 18, 2014, 09:01:37 PM #5738 Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:11:53 AM by HeXiouM64
There's no aiceclimbersbl.png in Battle Portraits and CSS D:
Where can i get the templates (of the 80x56 pics)?
EDIT: Found some templates on ASF1nk post, but i can't find the black template.
well, i'll make a custom one ;)

June 06, 2014, 10:51:03 PM #5739 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:59:08 PM by Naoto-san
I know this is late, but I just noticed that you used my Royal Purple Shadow Dragon Marth. He's lookin real good in that new CSP. Thanks man.

Also thanks for those new Roy and ZSS mods you released. They look great.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any plans to make portraits of the Project M Unlocked models, like Quickdraw Metaknight, Dedede, or Wii R.O.B.? I think they'd look much better with your poses.

June 12, 2014, 06:16:57 PM #5741 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:48:48 PM by NinfanNanz
Hey, Does anyone know where i can find this?

Thank you in advance.

Edit : lol. whoops.

The link or pic didn't show up.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does anyone know where I can find this alternate version of Mirage Link? Thanks in advance.
Purple all day, everyday.

Quote from: theTRUEchamp on June 15, 2014, 03:03:24 AM
Does anyone know where I can find this alternate version of Mirage Link? Thanks in advance.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33551
I think this is it. I think theres two versions in the download; the one that is all blue and the one from the CSP.
If anything try PMing the the creator and he'll send it to you.