SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hello SJS, this is my first time actually posting on a thread like this. anyways I have always liked your csps, they are amazing I was just wondering if you or anybody else on the chat here, really, knew where I could find this godly texture: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC#lh:null-blink5ad.png

I have looked and I thought I found it in ASR Miraj's channel where he keeps all his hacks and such, but I got the file and it was not the same as the picture which showed it. and this very much disappointed me. I've also seen it used in some matches, but I have never actually encountered this texture. Can you help me out here, or anybody viewing this thread currently. I really like this texture.



Quote from: Haviklink on July 14, 2014, 10:17:45 PM
Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.

Lockablefaceman is right. I don't take requests anymore, and don't see myself opening requests again.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2014, 11:02:17 PM
Pittoo? Smiling? What is this witchcraft?
Death brings him joy. Also I was too lazy to vertex Pit's face.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on July 15, 2014, 02:21:40 AM
Rather than look through 385 pages why not look at some of the first written words on the first page of this thread? c:

Hey, SJS. I see you included a ZSS with Dark Suit Samus. Is she one of the ones from your pack?
PS is there a reason there's no SJS Mars Sheik?
That ZSS costume was made just for the Dark Suit import, so it's not in the pack.

And last time I was making BrawlBox CSPs, there was no Mars Sheik.

Quote from: T25XL on July 15, 2014, 11:10:09 PM
Hello SJS, this is my first time actually posting on a thread like this. anyways I have always liked your csps, they are amazing I was just wondering if you or anybody else on the chat here, really, knew where I could find this godly texture: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC#lh:null-blink5ad.png

I have looked and I thought I found it in ASR Miraj's channel where he keeps all his hacks and such, but I got the file and it was not the same as the picture which showed it. and this very much disappointed me. I've also seen it used in some matches, but I have never actually encountered this texture. Can you help me out here, or anybody viewing this thread currently. I really like this texture.
I think the texture is Another Dimension Link by Das Donkey. I could be wrong, but regardless, this vertex is pretty old.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/776qtwtpikzn51i/FitLink04.pcs

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 16, 2014, 03:30:19 PM
Nice Lucina and Dark Pit, Sam.
Thank you, sir.

Quote from: mfMax on July 17, 2014, 02:26:11 AM
can someone help me find these skins?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jao9fp56c83l85e/rfaosDBTZb#lh:null-bsnake4spiritcamo.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/17fg60bplkoqked/STiYw6BhZZ#lh:null-btoonlink3alttpp.png
Don't know the hack creators, so unfortunately I can't credit them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov33d8lbrqizi2c/SpiritCamo.pcs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygr4vguys6o7p3p/ALLTPToonLink.rar
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Hello SJS I was wondering if you know how to get the default brawl pac files for characters? Been practicing my own CSP's and I was curious to what you used to make yours? Also 10/10 Work you produce, I'm a huge fan and love your stuff!

Quote from: Link2link8 on July 19, 2014, 06:05:59 PM
Hello SJS I was wondering if you know how to get the default brawl pac files for characters? Been practicing my own CSP's and I was curious to what you used to make yours? Also 10/10 Work you produce, I'm a huge fan and love your stuff!

Do you mean the Default outfits and such? It should be in the resources section of the vault. At the bottom it should show 2 data partitions. The one on the right is PAL and the one on the left is NTSC. Just pick the one you use and search for the files you need.

Quote from: HeartlessSeph on July 19, 2014, 10:23:04 PM
Do you mean the Default outfits and such? It should be in the resources section of the vault. At the bottom it should show 2 data partitions. The one on the right is PAL and the one on the left is NTSC. Just pick the one you use and search for the files you need.

Ohhhhh! I didn't see that! I feel a silly now for not noticing that! Thanking you so much!

Are you updating your Lucina model or just making render i don't understand, they look gorgeous tho, i 'd love to play her as a costume on PM :p

Quote from: Charby on July 20, 2014, 12:41:49 PM
Are you updating your Lucina model or just making render i don't understand, they look gorgeous tho, i 'd love to play her as a costume on PM :p
then download her and put her in... not that hard xD

I would like to add her as an additional slot with the voices someone did for her, i think it's doable but this could be tricky

Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2014, 03:55:03 AM
Gonna ride this Lucina hype train and post some renders I made.

[spoiler]

This pose for Lucina looks really cool! As for Dark Pit... well, same goes for him :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


I think the texture is Another Dimension Link by Das Donkey. I could be wrong, but regardless, this vertex is pretty old.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/776qtwtpikzn51i/FitLink04.pcs

[/quote]
Thank you very much, and yea I know it's old, I just never found it all those years XD

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 20, 2014, 12:44:36 PM
then download her and put her in... not that hard xD
Quote from: Scout on July 20, 2014, 04:33:35 PM
I needed to read this twice.
I see what you did there... :>.>:
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.