SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Those are some nice renders SJS.

*Sits down and waits for Olimar's turn.*

I just want to say that these updated CSPs are blowing my mind.  So good!

April 13, 2015, 04:22:51 AM #5883 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 04:27:59 AM by NinfanNanz
Eyyyy, My texture hacks are on there! wow! I feel so honored, I can't wait to get into this business again (although it isn't business since no one gets paid)! Quick question, some characters have Maritime/Mars/Minty/Mirage CSPs while others do not. Will you be doing CSPs for those projects?

April 13, 2015, 04:40:50 AM #5884 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 04:42:25 AM by Kaye Cruiser


Oh wow, SJS these are amazing! Got into trying to learn CSP creation myself thanks your inspirational work!

I wish I can step up my game now but this is on a whole different level of awsome! Keep it up!

Quote from: Emmeryn on April 12, 2015, 04:10:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uva67qX.png
http://i.imgur.com/CGjITAj.png
http://i.imgur.com/0mNWjsy.png
I take it these CSPs are from the old LST cBliss project?
Yeah, I've been slowly releasing the ones I made.

Quote from: Goombaswag on April 13, 2015, 02:18:27 AM
Smash 3 CSPs by SJS would be great.
If you want to request something, post a link please.

Quote from: NinfanNanz on April 13, 2015, 04:22:51 AM
Eyyyy, My texture hacks are on there! wow! I feel so honored, I can't wait to get into this business again (although it isn't business since no one gets paid)! Quick question, some characters have Maritime/Mars/Minty/Mirage CSPs while others do not. Will you be doing CSPs for those projects?
I plan on doing them, sometimes I forget to though. If there are specific ones you want, be sure to post them here.

Quote from: Codex-9 on April 13, 2015, 02:10:19 PM
Oh wow, SJS these are amazing! Got into trying to learn CSP creation myself thanks your inspirational work!

I wish I can step up my game now but this is on a whole different level of awsome! Keep it up!
Thanks, all it takes is practice.


And now, requests.

Ganondorf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Great, now I don't know what Samus skins to choose.
Guess I'll just have to make 4 different builds or something.


This is one absurd request, so you can take this one if you want. Can you make CSPs for ALL of Shun's Project Vibrant characters? You know, the ones from his Brawl Vault and his House of Pancakes?


April 13, 2015, 10:40:00 PM #5891 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:48:34 PM by Scuot
Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on April 13, 2015, 07:46:03 PM
For Luigi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35444

That explains the sudden report, can't believe this old thing is even looked at today.


SJS accepting requests again? Nice! Reminds me of the old derpy DK renders you did with MS Paint.

(those were your best work yet)

Post Merge: April 13, 2015, 10:48:34 PM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202843

I request just this one. Thats it really, its been a while I did anything decent with characters as a solo thing.


Quote from: SJS on April 13, 2015, 04:53:43 PM
Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SHOULDERPADS! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

HUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUTHUT

Quote from: SJS on April 13, 2015, 04:53:43 PM
Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Many thanks, SJS. Great work as always.