SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I request all the Smash 3 textures.l

July 17, 2015, 03:47:08 PM #6121 Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:49:27 PM by jaystring
I've been using your CSP for years now in my custom build, love them!

I was wondering if you could do CSP of my Smash Wii U mods released not too long ago.

I would really appreciate!

Marth
-------------
Wii U Lucina : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209076
Wii U Chrom : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208881

ZSS
-------------
Wii U ZSS : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208776

Lucario
-------------
Wii U Megaman (I'm working in doing his recolors soon) : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208676

For later :
Olimar
-------------
Captain Toad & Captain Toadette : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208675

Thank You!

am i an idiot or is zelda missing from the OP?

Quote from: ghettoblush on July 23, 2015, 10:00:13 AM
am i an idiot or is zelda missing from the OP?
She's there, but her icon is broken. Between Yoshi and ZSS.

Hey look, not requests!




Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2015, 03:42:11 AM
Hey look, not requests!



What... Is that?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 24, 2015, 04:47:27 AM #6126 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:51:26 AM by Psycho_Ghost
SJS you're sort of back! :) If you could do the requests though, I'd be eternally grateful! Honestly, your work is absolutely awesome! :D Are you not working on requests as of right now because they take much more time?

Either way I'll post my requests below. ;)

Ike
Custom White: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/x3hz39op6r728/Custom_White_Ike
Blue: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28059
Crimson: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27583
Ike Climber: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gg2awjaik9nf5/Ike_Climber
Green: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27099

Meta Knight
Quickdraw: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36412
Galacta Knight: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207167
Custom Red: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8tqjvyyw3hcgv/Red_Team_Meta_Knight
Scar Green: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36174


Quote from: Velen on July 24, 2015, 04:15:16 AM
What... Is that?

A hack by the name of oni ike
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!


Quote from: Velen on July 24, 2015, 04:15:16 AM
What... Is that?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30124

Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on July 24, 2015, 04:47:27 AM
Are you not working on requests as of right now because they take much more time?
I just don't feel like it.








Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


^ that Toon Link pose... that jumping animation could work as a victory animation in PM
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: UmbraVivens on July 27, 2015, 03:21:08 AM
^ that Toon Link pose... that jumping animation could work as a victory animation in PM
Hmmm... yeah, probably.


Full render in case anyone was curious.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I was gone for a week and when I come back, 6 characters are done?! :D