SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Another big update












Renders!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Mr. Game & Watch is the only one missing...
Master of Shadow and Dark...
Stones Have Power of Stars...
Complete All Seven...
So That We, the Great Ones...
Can Live Again by the Stone...
We Know the Stars Spurn Us...
And That the Skies Lie...
But the Stars Bring Balance.

~Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door

Loving that Snake pose.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hey SJS, I can't find where all of the actual fighter files are located. I went through all the CSPs and love a lot from every character. Would you be able to post a link to find all of these? Better yet, do you have a pack containing all of your projects? That would be extremely convenient.

Quote from: Albafika on October 25, 2015, 12:42:53 PM
Y u no add render Rosa
:oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: thunderfoot13 on October 25, 2015, 05:51:27 PM
Hey SJS, I can't find where all of the actual fighter files are located. I went through all the CSPs and love a lot from every character. Would you be able to post a link to find all of these? Better yet, do you have a pack containing all of your projects? That would be extremely convenient.
Most of the hacks I make CSPs of can be found on the Vault. I don't really host or upload anything.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Gotcha. That makes sense. I guess I will do some scavenging. Thanks for the cool CSPs though.


Quote from: Jmanthehacker on October 28, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
Where are the battle portraits for the newest CSPs? I cant find them.
I don't see the term "BPs" anywhere in the title.
---
SJS doesn't do BPs anymore.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on October 27, 2015, 01:41:51 AM
:oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Most of the hacks I make CSPs of can be found on the Vault. I don't really host or upload anything.
:happy:

Will SJS be releasing a pack of all the updated csps for pm3.6

I really hope SJS release a pack of the new ones
Master of Shadow and Dark...
Stones Have Power of Stars...
Complete All Seven...
So That We, the Great Ones...
Can Live Again by the Stone...
We Know the Stars Spurn Us...
And That the Skies Lie...
But the Stars Bring Balance.

~Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door

I don't see one of the costumes that's in Project M, Carizard's black armored costume

Anyone has the link for that beautiful suit?

I'm not one to request or post much, but here's jaystring's Smash 4 Mewtwo in case you find yourself terribly bored: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209996
. . .
What's next for you after G&W?