SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I'm an artist to. Look at my Sig, vault Sig, avatar, and csp's. I just don't get what he means by he has something where be colors each part of the character.

Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 11:32:08 PM

I know I told you this already, but these look official. Thanks again SJS.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 11:33:00 PMI see MvC3 recolors :af2:

You have a good eye sir.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on October 02, 2011, 11:38:26 PM
Also, expect something very Weegee tonight.

Weegee lieks.
Quote from: PAVGN on October 02, 2011, 11:41:22 PM
You have a good eye sir.
:vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, and plus i'm working on Zero MvC3 recolor.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 02, 2011, 11:40:30 PM
I'm an artist to. Look at my Sig, vault Sig, avatar, and csp's. I just don't get what he means by he has something where be colors each part of the character.

I could tell you my process, but you'd probably end up even more confused. You'd be better off creating and evolving our own methods.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Could you pm me? I don't wanna steal your ideas or anything I just wanna know how.

I probably shouldn't post this, but If anyone wants the recolors SJS posted CSPs of let me know.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 03, 2011, 12:12:51 AM
Could you pm me? I don't wanna steal your ideas or anything I just wanna know how.

The new BrawlBox will do most of the dirty work. From there you just use overlays wisely and do a barrel roll. The rest is a trade secret but not because I have little slave children making my CSPs for me or anything like that.

Quote from: PAVGN on October 03, 2011, 12:18:13 AM
I probably shouldn't post this, but If anyone wants the recolors SJS posted CSPs of let me know.

[censored] that, post it. People need to know where to get those recolors.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 12:23:26 AM[censored] that, post it.

Ok, If you say so: http://pavgn.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/zero-recolors/

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 12:23:26 AMPeople need to know where to get those recolors.

I assume that means you like them?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on October 03, 2011, 12:26:24 AM
Ok, If you say so: http://pavgn.wordpress.com/2011/10/02/zero-recolors/
Nice.
I was gonna do that with Zero, but I had bad reference pictures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


you double posted again....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on October 03, 2011, 12:36:27 AM
you double posted again....
I. Hate. Error. 500's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 03, 2011, 02:04:29 AM #1452 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:28:22 AM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That

Is a lot of Weegee.

:O

I say make the Layton CSP's in that exact pose. :af:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 03, 2011, 02:07:39 AM
That

Is a lot of Weegee.

:O

I say make the Layton CSP's in that exact pose. :af:

I will, but I'll also give him his own sexy pose.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.