SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: jokekid on October 12, 2011, 12:29:04 PM
in charizard's pose... or something similar... with fire and all that.

didnt u already make bowser??

Yeah, but I that's before the new BrawlBox came out. And I didn't know how to make custom animations for poses back then.
Quote from: Albafika on October 12, 2011, 12:33:31 PM
I want the fire on Blastoise's CSP!

Agreed XD


So, um... requests I guess?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Picture is unrelated

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


o.o its awsome!this will be the lucario CSP?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome Lucario Pose !! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Holy [censored].
Nice Lucario dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hmm... Bowser huh? Well then, that's unexpected.
Bowser Jr.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
Jr. Recolors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19482
Morton: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15435
"Fixed" Bowser Jr. from this pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23062
And even though its technically on Yoshi, it's should look fine since it's a Bowser port, Giga: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22272

How on earth did Dr. Mario not get requested when Mario was open for requests 0_o?!



Bowser Jr. (if not you making his own pose): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19468
the recolours of Bowser Jr. : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19482

is there lucario requests to?
if so i got afew requests :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

There should be Lucario request's soon. Although Mewtwo will probably get his own pose later on, so I guess I'm good except for Zoroark :p