SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Damnit, why must i be sick and only have my phone.. I can't link anything.. :C
Could you the Red Phazon bowser from my vault? It's the only csp i request on bowser.



How long are you going to lie to me and keep me waiting SJ? :notimp:

jk jk, these look good. Had I finished my Malledus like ever I'd put it forward, but I didn't, so that's egg on my face.

I'm really sorry for asking this out of the blue, long after you've redone Ike, but this texture wasn't available at the time.
Could you do a csp for this one? I'd be eternally grateful.
Genesis Ike http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183

You csps are awesome anyway, keep up the great work!^^

Most requests were duplicates. Guess Bowser doesn't have a big variety of hacks to his name.

Quote from: Mewzard64 on October 12, 2011, 03:17:57 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=129
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5299
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6397
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=134
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2314

The Blue Phazon Bowser download link isn't working for me.

Quote from: Tyrea on October 12, 2011, 05:54:33 PM
Damnit, why must i be sick and only have my phone.. I can't link anything.. :C
Could you the Red Phazon bowser from my vault? It's the only csp i request on bowser.

Someone already requested in, so you're in luck.

Quote from: Majora on October 12, 2011, 06:49:57 PM
How long are you going to lie to me and keep me waiting SJ? :notimp:

jk jk, these look good. Had I finished my Malledus like ever I'd put it forward, but I didn't, so that's egg on my face.

Haha, I've been putting off Zelda because I have no pose ideas plus she'll be a lot of work with all her jagged edges in BrawlBox and whatnot.

Quote from: Blubolouis on October 12, 2011, 07:23:20 PM
I'm really sorry for asking this out of the blue, long after you've redone Ike, but this texture wasn't available at the time.
Could you do a csp for this one? I'd be eternally grateful.
Genesis Ike http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23183

You csps are awesome anyway, keep up the great work!^^

Thanks, I'll get around to it eventually.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 08:40:44 PM
Most requests were duplicates. Guess Bowser doesn't have a big variety of hacks to his name.
Bowser doesn't have any good hacks, sadly :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Subvenrus on October 12, 2011, 02:34:40 PM
"Fixed" Bowser Jr. from this pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23062

Boss says no, so that one's a no-go.

Quote from: Phred on October 12, 2011, 08:52:39 PM
Do Blastoise and then keep the fire in his mouth. lol.

I plan on making a Blastoise with normal fire, then one with blue fire.

Quote from: Gtfo_Im_Ryan on October 12, 2011, 08:55:00 PM
If they've already been requested, then just ignore them.
If you stopped taking requests, then sorry, lol

Every single one of those has been requested >>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 08:45:26 PMBowser doesn't have any good hacks, sadly :srs:

WRONG!

Nidoking.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i only chose those becuz thats what i have on my wii xD
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

What did you mean by Boss says no for Fixed BJr? Cuz I was just about to ask if you would mind making a CSP for the Ike in that pack... Anyway, I'm so stoked for Bowsy CSPs for mah Wiiz  :kdance: :af2: :kdance::3

Poses? POSES!? Bro if you needed poses you just had to ask. I'm great with the poses, especially with the ladies. I'll throw together a list for you and show you on MSN. *grabs miniature posing manequin*