SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

he already did that.....

Quote from: admin board=general thread=1 post=2302 time=1318882229WARNING! FATNESS OVERLOAD!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Wait.
Waaaaaaat.
I missed that update :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i would rather have sheik

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 23, 2011, 12:05:20 AM
Those words are do gentlemanly.
You sir deserve to be a mod or even administrator.

Flattering, though I'm sure there are more important requirements for being a good mod other than being a gentleman.

Quote from: LordNOaH on October 23, 2011, 03:05:52 AM
Man SJS, your OP is so pretty it should be a CSS

Oh, I've thought the same thing. I have always wanted to try my hand in making a CSS.


I believe I owe everyone a recap, seeing as something or other could have been missed. Though not a lot happened, really.

I updated Lucario's pose and fufulled most requests. I also did the same for Wario.

I then finished things off with a teaser for Sheik.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I like you old shiek. The needle made it epic as [censored].




Your CSS will be more gentlemanly soon.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


that´s the most sexy gentleman i´ve ever seen

keep it up!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


I'm intrigued. Are requests still open?
Miscellaneous at its Best

Like a boss gentleman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm intrigued. Are requests still open?
Miscellaneous at its Best

Quote from: DantheRandomnessGuy on October 24, 2011, 02:38:53 AM
I'm intrigued. Are requests still open?

he´ll open them when he gets another pose for another character
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on October 24, 2011, 02:41:44 AMhe´ll open them when he gets another pose for another character
Thanks for that note. I'll keep that in mind. I'd sure like a couple few portraits myself, really.
Miscellaneous at its Best