SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Lucas requests. Now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Gamma wins.
That's all I want V:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 14, 2011, 04:27:13 AM
Scott Pilgrim all the things

I need ideas for something to replace Lucas's hexagons for Scott.



Scott Pilgrim can't shoot deadly hexagons. At least I don't think so. I don't read the book stuffs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


He doesn't?

Oh well, in that case, what if he held a guitar? Or a Beam Sword? Or a Bob-Omb?

Or just have no hexagons <.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was thinking something more graphicy instead of... holdy
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Stars. Like, a decorative effect.

It could work.


I'd say that they should be Musical Notes.

December 14, 2011, 04:40:18 AM #2410 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:41:53 AM by Bushta
I'm thinking some kind of item sprite from a old mario game.

Maybe a Starman or Coin from Super Mario Bros. 3.

Mario references are made a lot in that game/comic, I think it'd be fitting.

A coin. Would be so much win.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 14, 2011, 04:36:11 AM
Or just have no hexagons <.>

Too much blank space. I can't dig it.

     
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Bushta on December 14, 2011, 04:40:18 AM
I'm thinking some kind of item sprite from a old mario game.

Maybe a Starman or Coin from Super Mario Bros. 3.

Mario references are made a lot in that game/comic, I think it'd be fitting.
Quote from: Seggy T. on December 14, 2011, 04:41:15 AM
A coin. Would be so much win.

The old style sprite idea sounds awesome, actually


Or maybe a big fancified POW effect instead?