SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

February 02, 2012, 02:13:25 AM #2820 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:22:52 AM by SJS


I was going to do creative things with the flames, but then I got tired or working on these. I was going to make BPs, but then I got tired or working on these. I probably should have cleaned up the white jaggies more, but then I got tired or working on these.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


They all look great~!

And I can see that you were going to write, "but then I got tired on working on these", But then you got tired writing it, and replaced "on" with "or"


Oizen, Y U NO TELL ME U RELEASE?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 02, 2012, 02:17:07 AM
They all look great~!

And I can see that you were going to write, "but then I got tired on working on these", But then you got tired writing it, and replaced "on" with "or"

Of course! When you get tired or working on things, "r" and "f" become interchangeable.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ha, Skyword Sword Zelda looks better than the actual hack. Although that's not the first time you've done that. Also, did you use Zero Suit Samus' body on Zelda's head for Zero Suit Zelda? It looks like you did.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 02, 2012, 02:17:07 AMAnd I can see that you were going to write, "but then I got tired on working on these", But then you got tired writing it, and replaced "on" with "or"

Well, at least he didn't say "but then I took an arrow to the knee".
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on February 02, 2012, 02:36:19 AM
Ha, Skyword Sword Zelda looks better than the actual hack. Although that's not the first time you've done that. Also, did you use Zero Suit Samus' body on Zelda's head for Zero Suit Zelda? It looks like you did.
He showed me a preview of it on MSN.
When he first took the picture, it look derpy cuz it was only looking in one direction, so he spiced her up in Photoshop. I do say, it looks awesome.
Quote from: PAVGN on February 02, 2012, 02:36:19 AM
Well, at least he didn't say "but then I took an arrow to the knee".
Cuz, you know, many people hate that meme :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just thought I'd say you do excellent work on your CSPs. I've been curious as to what method you use to get the images to display with some level of shading, as BrawlBox (at least the one I'm using) does not display things properly.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on February 02, 2012, 02:45:26 AM
Just thought I'd say you do excellent work on your CSPs. I've been curious as to what method you use to get the images to display with some level of shading, as BrawlBox (at least the one I'm using) does not display things properly.

I do it myself in Photoshop. And I already have this handy example ready!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


My hats off to you all the more in that case. Having tried custom poses before, I know how much effort it takes to get it to look right. Perhaps I'll give one a shot now
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

February 02, 2012, 06:26:54 AM #2829 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:30:54 AM by Sorceress
Wait, SJS was taking requests for Zelda and I missed it again, Damn! >.<

Quote from: SJS on February 02, 2012, 02:55:18 AM
I do it myself in Photoshop. And I already have this handy example ready!


>.>
<.<

*saves*

Not bad, SJS. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2012, 06:26:54 AM
Wait, SJS was taking requests for Zelda and I missed it again, Damn! >.<

Considering I've taken a additional requests for people who missed the "deadline" before, you can post whatever you want that I didn't get to make.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


... Is it too late to request for Zelda? I've about 4 hacks not-in-the-Vault I wanted. D:

D: Is it too late? I wanted to request one or two as well. :'(

<O< >O> Well since there's a lot of confusion, if it isn't too late I'd like this :D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24210
If it is too late, goshdarnit XP

Well the bad thing about that CSP of SS Zelda is that after you pick it and look at the model in-game you feel disappointed XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Albafika on February 02, 2012, 02:43:19 PM
... Is it too late to request for Zelda? I've about 4 hacks not-in-the-Vault I wanted. D:
Quote from: Alouette on February 02, 2012, 04:11:11 PM
D: Is it too late? I wanted to request one or two as well. :'(

Go for it. Post 'em. I'll work on them while contemplating life.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.