SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

All 7 Ness' in this pack please:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wr3fv14s52br830
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Giygas by Androu1
SMAAAASH!! Ness by BP
Shin Chan by Androu1
The only good Mega Man in existence by Dhragen
Team Fortress 2 Scout by Pako/Segab (Is a fusion of their two versions. I'll send It to you.)
El Chavo Del 8 by Akari_Un (Sending)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





I have a masked and unmasked versoins of Bowser Jr., by Nano and I. Can I send you the link, since we haven't released it yet?





Oh yea. I have a free request since Pac-man was done.
Metal Sonic by Mastaklo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Only got 1 for now

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24798

I remember an old pokemon trainer texture for ness but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

Quote from: iLink on March 15, 2012, 04:36:38 AM
I remember an old pokemon trainer texture for ness but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

Here you go

Craaaap, I came here hoping everyone picked all mine for me already  >:(
Oh well, I guess I'll have to chose 6 of my own then... :>.>:

Toad: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5021
Castle Crashers (You pick a color - surprise me :P) : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18014
Chaozu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18493
Maxwell: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16465
Whinny the Poo (probably the only one my mates will recognize) : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22047
Luke: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13658


March 16, 2012, 12:46:34 AM #3178 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 04:13:03 AM by AndIQuote
Protoman - http://www.mediafire.com/?or1caoa02d2rz
Clank - http://www.box.com/shared/c5zgbjkjm2ailfqqgxae
I'd also like to request the Nintendo 64 fan, and I'll add it as soon as I get a hold of my SD card.
EDIT: I am quite positive this is it, but I don't know for sure since my Mac doesn't support BrawlBox  :>.>palm:: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitNessN64.zip