SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Guys he's kinda busy with school right now, he'll respond when he can find the time.

oh, that's why he hasn't been replyin.
goood luck with school buddy!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

You are awesome at making them.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Huh? I've been done with school for two weeks.  :srs:

I need to make a few Zero Suit Samus portraits for myself, but going through all that trouble for just a few CSPs is pointless.


So I'll take a few more portrait requests for Zero Suit Samus.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol fail.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


same pose as before, right?


2 at a time, right?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2012, 06:32:46 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?nfrlc9k82p2zeil
Just this, for me.
I don't think you sent what you thought you sent.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 15, 2012, 02:02:48 AM #3551 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:13:59 AM by Segtendo
Here's the correct download: http://www.mediafire.com/?005744h163uszii
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



So... I was creeping on your photobucket, and I found something...

yeah xD very gentlemanly.


May 15, 2012, 06:52:15 PM #3554 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:46:35 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 01:56:17 PM
So... I was creeping on your photobucket, and I found something...

yeah xD very gentlemanly.
I can see why he doesn't do Marth CSPs
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509