SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 10:03:07 PMwaaait.... whats a booty?  :>.>:
This ^ :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pirate treasure, behind, ya know...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM #3753 Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:14:05 PM by SJS
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Ganondorf/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.
Hey, I hate that song, and you are crazy.
But thanks for the portraits. I'll use them maybe.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Lol his tail.


He got tired of not gettin' ladies. Sassy... HIT HAH HUAH!

Quote from: Segtendo on June 25, 2012, 01:11:18 AM
Hey, I hate that song, and you are crazy.
But thanks for the portraits. I'll use them maybe.
Yeah... use it and like it! It took me nearly a month to bake that Ganonloaf.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 25, 2012, 01:20:51 AM

Lol his tail.
It's like an arrow directing traffic into his demon junk.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Glad to see that you finished those Ganondorf CSPs.  The wait was murder.

I like the extra effect you gave them.

Quote from: SJS on June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/?start=all
Cool stuff. I'll definitely be using some.


June 25, 2012, 02:33:07 AM #3760 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:36:00 AM by Boygos
Quote from: SJS on June 25, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
Hey, I was slacking. And kept delaying. But here's those portraits. So use them maybe.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/?start=all


Love the Ganons' by the way. Did you get my PM?

Post Merge: June 25, 2012, 02:36:00 AM



Now I'm motivated to finish him.


Did you seriously named my No Heart, Mecha Penguin?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 25, 2012, 08:39:37 AM #3762 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 08:40:52 AM by JayGamer
Wait a minute...
No Darth Vader? How was that not requested?
Well, I have a request, soooooooohttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413
Also, great work on the Ganonloaf. IT WAS DELICIOUS.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 25, 2012, 01:30:34 AM
Glad to see that you finished those Ganondorf CSPs.  The wait was murder.

I like the extra effect you gave them.
Thanks, it was a pain in the ass to do. But a worthwhile pain in the ass.

Quote from: Giga Man on June 25, 2012, 01:46:10 AM
Cool stuff. I'll definitely be using some.
You better. I mean... please do.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 25, 2012, 01:50:25 AM
awesome as always SJS
Thanks!

Quote from: Boygos on June 25, 2012, 02:33:07 AM
Love the Ganons' by the way. Did you get my PM?
Ja.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 25, 2012, 06:43:59 AM
Did you seriously named my No Heart, Mecha Penguin?
I sure did. It totally looks like a robot Empoleon.

Quote from: JayGamer on June 25, 2012, 08:39:37 AM
Wait a minute...
No Darth Vader? How was that not requested?
Well, I have a request, soooooooohttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413
Also, great work on the Ganonloaf. IT WAS DELICIOUS.
Wat.
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Ganondorf/bganon3vader.png

Quote from: jokekid on June 25, 2012, 10:20:09 AM


someone requested this?
I'd assume so, but honestly I don't remember!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.