SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


ahhhhhhhh so much awesomeness *me gusta*


If someone requests anything of mine... and the DL is broken... just let me know. my bandwidth on Box is being all crazy.

Awesome Nice KOOL
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

My eyes ... can't resist, the awesomeness
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 18, 2012, 06:54:10 PM
Nice Marth pose, but he's going to last isn't he? >.>

I see a Waddle Dee in King D3's pose! :D
I thought the Marth lovers would be happy I at least posted some sort of real preview.

Quote from: PAVGN on July 18, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
Ooooohhhh [censored]! So much anticipation.
HYPE

Quote from: Shun_One on July 18, 2012, 07:05:04 PM
I...just got excited for this stuff.

And hey, Mia!
Finally someone noticed!

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 18, 2012, 07:09:27 PM
Me too
Me three.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 18, 2012, 07:13:46 PM
So much hype
Hypocalypse

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2012, 07:17:22 PM
ahhhhhhhh so much awesomeness *me gusta*


If someone requests anything of mine... and the DL is broken... just let me know. my bandwidth on Box is being all crazy.
I know, right?

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on July 18, 2012, 07:22:58 PM
Awesome Nice KOOL
Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! AMAZING!

Quote from: Flygon on July 18, 2012, 07:40:09 PM
My eyes ... can't resist, the awesomeness
Look at it! Look at it!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the single greatest Marth pose to have ever graced the Earth.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

do want

Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh please, for the love of God, YES!

Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dat's Hawt

Reminds me of the old poses that SJS was showing awhile back. Gotta bring those back SJS!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 18, 2012, 10:11:32 PM
Dat's Hawt

Reminds me of the old poses that SJS was showing awhile back. Gotta bring those back SJS!

I can't find all of them!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 18, 2012, 06:52:11 PM
I'd say we're in the portrait home stretch, wouldn't you?


Oh [censored] yes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What just happened, and that TL pose looks promising :D


Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PMI'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ok I can't tell who wanted this pose is a Marth hater or a lover.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Mia, Red and Marth? Totally looking forward to it!