SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Yup, six texture slots so six requests. It's only fair.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ghirahim (the one with the cape): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23805
Spider-Man (just the original red color): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25920
Green Espio: http://www.mediafire.com/?2s3dbkmgvjfd2rp
Chun-Li (the original blue costume): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25891
Imp Midna and Gallade have been requested, so that'll do for requests.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I assume you still do all of the things that have been requested before, so I'll just ask for this.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





Are there any old Sheik requests from before that you can't get because they were on Megaupload?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@SJS

This was requested earlier... I just updated it and fixed a texture issue... just in case you already downloaded it
https://www.box.com/s/8a2fa4f1d91019501a4e

I'd say we're in the portrait home stretch, wouldn't you?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 18, 2012, 06:54:10 PM #3821 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 06:59:10 PM by chaos_knight9000
Nice Marth pose, but he's going to last isn't he? >.>

I see a Waddle Dee in King D3's pose! :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SJS on July 18, 2012, 06:52:11 PMI'd say we're in the portrait home stretch, wouldn't you?


Ooooohhhh [censored]! So much anticipation.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


July 18, 2012, 07:05:04 PM #3823 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:12:25 PM by Shun_One
I...just got excited for this stuff.

And hey, Mia!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on July 18, 2012, 07:05:04 PM
I...just got excited for this stuff.

Me too
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521