Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: importing AnmTexSrt along with model  (Read 2212 times)
Robz
Drinking boss Epic
Special Access

I ain't no baby man.

• Awards Fiery Topic >9000 Diamond in the Rough Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 28, 2010, 07:02:07 AM »

like the title implies, I looking for a way to import a models AnmTexSrt along with the model. For example I take the battlefields model and export it to yoshi's island modelData[1]. Great it's there and all that crap but it has no animations and stuff, I still need to export the AnmTexSrt to modeldata[1] where yoshi's island is. but I have no way to create a new AnmTexSrt or import it.

it there another way of doing this? I tried just making a new BRResource pack to import the whole modeldata. for example I export the whole battlefield stage(just the stage in modeldata[10]) and import it as a BBResource pack in ARC entry 2 in Yoshi's Island and renamed the file index to the next available number (example: if theres already a 1,2,3,4 then i would rename it to 5)

The Textures are all there. But the stage wouldn't show ingame. Any clue to what im doing? Cause Honestly I have no idea what i'm doing.

(all stages I have made so Far had all the models I imported into the same file index. Like castle battlefield. I simply Imported all the models into modeldata[1]. Is there a way to import models that can have their own fileindex? I'd like some stages I import to have Anomations, for example clouds moving.)

P.S. If there has been a topic that already questioned about this please link me the address for I have bad searching skills. I will Delete my Topics that already have answers to them.

thanks in advance. Robzdablade!...
    randomguy: what kind of name is robzdablade anyways?
    Robzdablade: You shut up.
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:18:49 PM by Robzdablade » Logged

Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
    Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
    Guy Gets f'ed up
    If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »

srt0 data isn't importable yet however someone is working on it i just need to bug him about it though

Robz
    Drinking boss Epic
    Special Access

I ain't no baby man.

• Awards Fiery Topic >9000 Diamond in the Rough Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »

well I thought as much. At least we got someone working on it Smiley

Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
    Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
    Guy Gets f'ed up
    If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: