Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1836688 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6390 on: December 05, 2013, 08:58:03 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33948
    (Reported: So the weather is a slight 76 degrees and sunny with a slight chance of rain on- oh wait. It's not that kind of report XD (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33687
    (Reported: %u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026%u2026..[censored] (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33750
    (Reported: calm down there kiddo, theres no need to go anal on us (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33632
    (Reported: HEIL HITLER, HEILL HITLER, HEIL HITLER!!!!!! (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33615
    (Reported: Of course you would "enhance" her, you horny little fuk (30933 GodOfAll5577))

...He strikes back...

EDIT : MORE!?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33521
    (Reported: John Cena wishes (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33501
    (Reported: Wow kid, get out of your [censored]ing baby toy room and start living a good long life. [censored]@@@@ (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33421
    (Reported: Fluor kirby, more like, penis galore (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33289
    (Reported: THIS ISNT EVEN A HACK. ITS JUST MARIO. (30933 GodOfAll5577))

EDIT2 - Mario Facepalm

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32400
    (Reported: This is a beautiful work of art, as Wa can freely take your lunch money and rape your innocent, dashing wives. Smiley (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31587
    (Reported: This is not Wa! *BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE* (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30327
    (Reported: FAP FAP FAP (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30324
    (Reported: When WA is finished polishing your dirty [censored], it will be minty fresh for any other WAs that may want a turn at tossing your fresh, lushious salas Cheesy (30933 GodOfAll5577))

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29295
    (Reported: UR A FGT (30933 GodOfAll5577))
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 09:17:01 AM by TokoyamiTheDark » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6391 on: December 05, 2013, 10:42:42 AM »

Okay, so website goes down for a few days, finally comes back up and I find that a little kid is spamming the report system....are we sure we can't just ban his account for this? I mean they're not even legit reports, if he was reporting on the actual work like saying something was broken or glitching then that'd be understandable, but half of these don't even make sense/have anything to do with ANY hack on the vault. I mean really (Reported: So the weather is a slight 76 degrees and sunny with a slight chance of rain on- oh wait. It's not that kind of report XD (30933 GodOfAll5577)). Angry
    I'm just glad none of my hacks have been reported by this little a-hole. If he does am I allowed to yell his ass off in a PM? not impressed
    Something is just wrong with this person, either he is at rock bottom in his life right now, is just mental, or a sad strange little man that is jealous of even a simple retexture because who in their right mind would find this funny or necessary. Im srs here

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6392 on: December 05, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »

Now how come the Forum Rules don't apply to the Vault?

I find it silly, because someone can virtually get away with breaking a Forum Rule in an invalid BV report.

Ex: If I were to make a report of a mod I found to be low quality with my sarcastic attitude, then it would simply get removed. If I were to do it multiple times, then I'd just get my BV Reporting privileges taken away.

Though I bet the Admins(?) have their reasons for this...

I'm just glad none of my hacks have been reported by this little a-hole. If he does am I allowed to yell his ass off in a PM? not impressed
    As long as you don't insult him (or break any other rules), you can do what you like.

Something is just wrong with this person, either he is at rock bottom in his life right now, is just mental, or a sad strange little man that is jealous of even a simple retexture because who in their right mind would find this funny or necessary. Im srs here
    Nah.

He's likely someone, who's in between the ages of 7 through 10+.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:04:03 AM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6393 on: December 05, 2013, 11:37:28 AM »

not that i support this knob in any way, but i did laugh a bit on the Hitler one.
    but that still doesnt mean he should do that. abuse of a given BV right is not something that should be permitted. only in my personal opinion do i believe he should have his account suspended, but idk if thats too rash or not.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6394 on: December 05, 2013, 12:01:46 PM »

Not sure if the DDos attack is over, Im still getting a ton of 503 reports.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6395 on: December 05, 2013, 12:11:35 PM »

Not sure if the DDos attack is over, Im still getting a ton of 503 reports.
    same

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #6396 on: December 05, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »

Okay, so website goes down for a few days, finally comes back up and I find that a little kid is spamming the report system....are we sure we can't just ban his account for this?
    BLABLABLABLA
    not that i support this knob in any way, but i did laugh a bit on the Hitler one.
    but that still doesnt mean he should do that. abuse of a given BV right is not something that should be permitted. only in my personal opinion do i believe he should have his account suspended, but idk if thats too rash or not.
    =>
    Yeah, normally, you don't issue punishments like Warns and such for BV-related issues. But in this case, it is pretty obvious the guy was here for nothing but causing trouble.

I've removed his BV Reporting rights, and issued a 2-month ban to let him chill.

------------------------------

Now how come the Forum Rules don't apply to the Vault?

I find it silly, because someone can virtually get away with breaking a Forum Rule in an invalid BV report.

Ex: If I were to make a report of a mod I found to be low quality with my sarcastic attitude, then it would simply get removed. If I were to do it multiple times, then I'd just get my BV Reporting privileges taken away.

Though I bet the Admins(?) have their reasons for this...
    What are you even talking about?

Certain board rules also apply to BV submissions and reports :
        Flaming
        Trolling
        Spamming
        Disruptive Behavior
        Offensive Material

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6397 on: December 05, 2013, 01:27:30 PM »

Quote from: Miacis
    I've removed his BV Reporting rights, and issued a 2-month ban to let him chill.

Ladies and gents, two great things had happened this week for the forums. Them reports started to get on my nerves.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6398 on: December 05, 2013, 01:30:05 PM »

What are you even talking about?
    My bad, I just miss-interpreted this comment.

Leaving the mini modding aside, you can go qheqd and ask an Administrator to remove this guy's reporting rights. As stated here, KCMM =/= Brawl Vault. BV sanctions don't apple on the forum (Some exceptions apply).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6399 on: December 05, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »

I just realized that the download count is gone.

I have a suggestion. Because I'm one of the people who likes to see their download count. Could we have a setting in our account that chooses to show are download count or not show them? Would that be possible?

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6400 on: December 05, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »

I just realized that the download count is gone.

I have a suggestion. Because I'm one of the people who likes to see their download count. Could we have a setting in our account that chooses to show are download count or not show them? Would that be possible?
    I highly doubt it's gone on purpose, please just wait until the whole 404/503 issue is dealt with.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6401 on: December 05, 2013, 01:50:08 PM »

Well either the reports TokoyamiTheDark found just hadn't been removed yet, or those were posted today. Undecided
    I'm also one of the people who enjoys looking at the download count, it makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I see how high my download count is, and remembering back to when I started.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 01:50:59 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6402 on: December 05, 2013, 02:14:09 PM »

with rage-reporter gone, the vault is at normality once more with its community.

as for the 503 thing, this is happening right before PM3.0's release. im not saying someone is after brawl hacking sites, but just in case something difficult were to come up on PM3.0's release day, I'm requesting that there be alternate dropbox/mediafire links on youtube. we cant have one of the biggest days in brawl modding be corrupted with website issues.

sorry if I sound like a paranoid maniac, but a lot of people I know, who mod their games as well, have been looking forward to this update. and that's only a handful of people. thousands of other modders have had this on their list for the longest of times.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #6403 on: December 05, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »

The download counts on your profiles are gone because the file generating them has been throwing a bunch of errors on unrelated stuff for ages, so I turned it off, not realizing it was also responsible for this function.

I did it right before the site went down (in fact, I noticed the errors during my initial investigation into why the site was misbehaving), so I never got a chance to notice this side effect until now. Sorry about that.

The errors weren't hurting anything, just annoying me, so I'll turn it back on when I get home.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 02:20:50 PM by Vyse » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #6404 on: December 05, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »

as for the 503 thing, this is happening right before PM3.0's release. im not saying someone is after brawl hacking sites, but just in case something difficult were to come up on PM3.0's release day, I'm requesting that there be alternate dropbox/mediafire links on youtube. we cant have one of the biggest days in brawl modding be corrupted with website issues.

sorry if I sound like a paranoid maniac, but a lot of people I know, who mod their games as well, have been looking forward to this update. and that's only a handful of people. thousands of other modders have had this on their list for the longest of times.
    That is something you should ask the PMBR, not us.
    If we're going to set up a mirror link for every project out there, might as well make it a full-time job.

And I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure there have been some bigger days in Brawl modding. Unless there is something in the P:M package which somehow helps to make the whole modding community improve.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Pages:  1 ... 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: