Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1161 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 1167 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4665429 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17445 on: December 25, 2014, 10:00:23 PM »

oh my god its Ginjishi teto! yay!
    to make the materials glow like I did for my Miku, you must set its shader like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/aRquz8b.png
    but remember that since youre nulling the shader, you have to make sure only the light objects are using this shader or else the model will look like my early imports lol

its curious, Dao_Ibuki taught me how to do this exactly with an image like the one im posting right now, feels

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17446 on: December 26, 2014, 04:54:03 AM »

oh my god its Ginjishi teto! yay!
    to make the materials glow like I did for my Miku, you must set its shader like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/aRquz8b.png
    but remember that since youre nulling the shader, you have to make sure only the light objects are using this shader or else the model will look like my early imports lol

its curious, Dao_Ibuki taught me how to do this exactly with an image like the one im posting right now, feels

Wow! Thank you!! I will edit it today, test and release her...but just after I make recolors Tongue

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17447 on: December 26, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »

I finished the model and made expressions. Now it's time for rigging.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17448 on: December 26, 2014, 10:34:06 AM »

Comparison of Gamidame's Miku and my Teto...the skirt is rigged to the legs, but in the sitting animations the skirt goes strange Sad

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17449 on: December 26, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, those eyes.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17450 on: December 26, 2014, 10:43:05 AM »

the eyes of destruction Tongue

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17451 on: December 26, 2014, 11:47:25 AM »

Hyrule Warriors models have been ripped and can be converted using a NOESIS script, be sure to flip the UV maps before you export them Grin

This will be over Peach I believe

Polygon count is definitely pushing it, but still within the limits of Brawl methinks. Thread on how to do it here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1437498

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17452 on: December 26, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »

Hyrule Warriors models have been ripped and can be converted using a NOESIS script, be sure to flip the UV maps before you export them Grin

Polygon count is definitely pushing it, but still within the limits of Brawl methinks. Thread on how to do it here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1437498

"Login or register to see the content". Thanks for sharing us the link Grin Also, I tought the vertice umber woould be bigger o.O

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17453 on: December 26, 2014, 11:52:16 AM »

"Login or register to see the content". Thanks for sharing us the link Grin Also, I tought the vertice umber woould be bigger o.O

Dammit, sorry, yeah, registration needed, but it's super easy and quick to set up. Anyways, she is on the low-end of the vertex count, the Great Fairy is over 25,000. Yeah, ain't gonna happen. Anyways, sorry about that! Crap!

You need a script, scenes for the scenes folder and the model download pack itself, I could link them here, but that might be against the rules, if it isn't, I'd be more than happy to help people convert Hyrule Warriors models, it's super easy, only prob is some models are super high poly.
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:53:20 AM by the_randomizer » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17454 on: December 26, 2014, 11:53:49 AM »

Comparison of Gamidame's Miku and my Teto...the skirt is rigged to the legs, but in the sitting animations the skirt goes strange Sad

if you want I can give a hand to the rig if you send me the .pac and ill send it you back so you can releasae it

:^ ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))99)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    thats why I like Ginjishi's models

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17455 on: December 26, 2014, 11:59:49 AM »

if you want I can give a hand to the rig if you send me the .pac and ill send it you back so you can releasae it

Sure, just hold on , I will collab you then Wink

Post Merge: December 26, 2014, 12:17:59 PM
    Dammit, sorry, yeah, registration needed, but it's super easy and quick to set up. Anyways, she is on the low-end of the vertex count, the Great Fairy is over 25,000. Yeah, ain't gonna happen. Anyways, sorry about that! Crap!

You need a script, scenes for the scenes folder and the model download pack itself, I could link them here, but that might be against the rules, if it isn't, I'd be more than happy to help people convert Hyrule Warriors models, it's super easy, only prob is some models are super high poly.

Hey, no prob >< Registered, followed but Noesis don't work on my Windows 8 (dont know why), anyway thank you Smiley  Also, why not rig her over zelda??
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 12:17:59 PM by Ashley and Red » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17456 on: December 26, 2014, 01:42:19 PM »

Good thing I registered a few weeks ago to access gmod tutorials. xD
    now what I actually wonder is who would take the time to animate them rigged boobs?

More importantly, how many are going to animate them to be bigger and actually upload it to the Vault. Im srs here Once people find out they're rigged, the pervs will make them bounce. Tongue
    Anyways because I'm hyped for FNaF 3, decided to start on this chic.

Gotta love how converting mdl models into smd conbines all of the objects into one. :| So much fun separating these models manually.
    Will make two versions, one with and one without bone edits (for the legs), I mean do you see how far away from the bones Chica's legs are?
    I do plan on putting Freddy over Ganondorf, and then Bonnie over Shiek. Why Shiek? Well she's been mistaken for a boy, her up b is teleporting and she's pretty fast. Bonnie is a boy that keeps getting mistaken as a girl (the Toy version/FNaF 2 version looks even more like a girl for some odd reason), Bonnie teleports in the first game (proven with the Android version's cheat mode) and Shiek is like the best character I can think of off the top of my head. lol I also plan on doing the Toy/FNaF 2 versions and the Whithered/Old versions as well, all on the respective character's chosen characters....except Mangle/Toy Foxy, it's a pile of parts so that'll be on some other character. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17457 on: December 26, 2014, 01:45:22 PM »

Good thing I registered a few weeks ago to access gmod tutorials. xDMore importantly, how many are going to animate them to be bigger and actually upload it to the Vault. Im srs here Once people find out they're rigged, the pervs will make them bounce. Tongue
    Anyways because I'm hyped for FNaF 3, decided to start on this chic.

Gotta love how converting mdl models into smd conbines all of the objects into one. :| So much fun separating these models manually.
    Will make two versions, one with and one without bone edits (for the legs), I mean do you see how far away from the bones Chica's legs are?
    I do plan on putting Freddy over Ganondorf, and then Bonnie over Shiek. Why Shiek? Well she's been mistaken for a boy, her up b is teleporting and she's pretty fast. Bonnie is a boy that keeps getting mistaken as a girl (the Toy version/FNaF 2 version looks even more like a girl for some odd reason), Bonnie teleports in the first game (proven with the Android version's cheat mode) and Shiek is like the best character I can think of off the top of my head. lol I also plan on doing the Toy/FNaF 2 versions and the Whithered/Old versions as well, all on the respective character's chosen characters....except Mangle/Toy Foxy, it's a pile of parts so that'll be on some other character. lol

Uh...what does that have to with Gmod lol?  Also, not all of them exceed the vertex limit, some are well within Grin. And I don't like to be lumped with the pervs who make them bounce (there are no such physics programmable in Brawl AFAIK). It's nice to have my ideas of WIPs turn into perversion of said models.  Roll Eyes
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 01:51:04 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17458 on: December 26, 2014, 02:32:17 PM »

Uh...what does that have to with Gmod lol?  

Facepunch was the indie company that made gmod.

Also its the name of their forums, which you know.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17459 on: December 26, 2014, 03:57:15 PM »

Over who? by the poly number I'd do him over Peach, but I will still add expressions... then the model will be round 10k, and 14k poly...

Pages:  1 ... 1161 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 1167 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: