Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341785 times)
rax189
Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8505 on: October 03, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »

or atleast all are Mario characters & characters that haven't appeared in a long time, like Wart, Queen Bean, The Koopa Bros, and Popple.
    all mario characters xD and luigi gets power ups to Cheesy haahahaha but off topic so lets stop :p

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8506 on: October 03, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »

all mario characters xD and luigi gets power ups to Cheesy haahahaha but off topic so lets stop :p
    how is it off topic? It's about one of the games he should make, or atleast we're suggesting a game he should make.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8507 on: October 03, 2012, 05:42:31 PM »

how is it off topic? It's about one of the games he should make, or atleast we're suggesting a game he should make.
    he dont take suggestions or like it wen ppl suggest lol, but ur right it is a good game idea but i posted it because it would be a funny joke. It would be funny if someone made project M and everyone thought it was project melee but they go to play and its all mario xD Then u say the M in project M stood for mario. But i never thought my idea as an actually game. ur right it would be cool
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:45:43 PM by rax189 » Logged

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8508 on: October 03, 2012, 06:04:00 PM »

It's off topic because this is a PSA Forum.
    You are talking about programming which should be in a programming thread in the programming section. Why not make a thread there and post all you want when you want.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8509 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »

You are talking about programming which should be in a programming thread in the programming section. Why not make a thread there and post all you want when you want.
    ya, post ur ideas once mariodk makes is mugen thread and mabey he will consider dem, maybe ill post mine

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #8510 on: October 03, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »

ya, post ur ideas once mariodk makes is mugen thread and mabey he will consider dem, maybe ill post mine
    you were the one who made the joke, it just sounds like your yelling at me. Anyway since I don't want to start a pointless argument, what have youve gotten done Mariodk?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8511 on: October 03, 2012, 09:18:31 PM »

you were the one who made the joke, it just sounds like your yelling at me. Anyway since I don't want to start a pointless argument, what have youve gotten done Mariodk?
    im not yelling at u Tongue and i was just saying LETS not get off topic, Lets as in u and me, not "Hey, YOU dont get off topic" lol i was just trying to help u not get yelled at by everyone like i always do Cheesy
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:20:05 PM by rax189 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8512 on: October 03, 2012, 11:16:37 PM »

cuz i am not making the thread until i can make previews of the game
    i have seen what happen on ppl on smashboard that just started to make a game and made a thread about it but no previews

anyway my SSB game will use brawl files(atleast the animations+models)
    i can post all of my ideas for that game soon(but some of them will possible not be in the first versions)
    i have not done so much in my SSB/mario game
    but on luffy i have done gear 2nd/soon N-B/soon ported all these animations like cliff/hurting/items animations as pervy/Kagemaru dont wanted to do but they was them that made the animations
    but we dont wanted luffy to look like this on all of his animations but the attacks/other animations ppl normaly edit then making a new moveset:

or do we? i know he can do gum gum moves but it still looks weird if he is like this all time
    and port all animetions dont working right since then the legs will be like under ground/in the air or where hands normaly touch ground the hands will be in the air

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8513 on: October 03, 2012, 11:36:53 PM »

cuz i am not making the thread until i can make previews of the game
    i have seen what happen on ppl on smashboard that just started to make a game and made a thread about it but no previews

anyway my SSB game will use brawl files(atleast the animations+models)
    i can post all of my ideas for that game soon(but some of them will possible not be in the first versions)i have not done so much in my SSB/mario game
    but on luffy i have done gear 2nd/soon N-B/soon ported all these animations like cliff/hurting/items animations as pervy/Kagemaru dont wanted to do but they was them that made the animations
    but we dont wanted luffy to look like this on all of his animations but the attacks/other animations ppl normaly edit then making a new moveset:

or do we? i know he can do gum gum moves but it still looks weird if he is like this all time
    and port all animetions dont working right since then the legs will be like under ground/in the air or where hands normaly touch ground the hands will be in the air

Luffys got a long neck xD and keep up the good work

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #8514 on: October 04, 2012, 04:59:13 AM »

The legs wont be in the ground since i keep the original height. I ported those anyway

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8515 on: October 04, 2012, 06:47:23 AM »

Well, it really sucks that you're going to be resigning from making your own hacks, Mariodk. I really liked many of your PSA's. Though it's good to hear that you're going to be putting out a few more projects before you're done.

I hope your career in game production works out.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8516 on: October 05, 2012, 04:18:49 AM »

Well, it really sucks that you're going to be resigning from making your own hacks, Mariodk. I really liked many of your PSA's. Though it's good to hear that you're going to be putting out a few more projects before you're done.

I hope your career in game production works out.
    thanks to hear ppl like my hacks
    but i hope ppl will also like my games

also i have planed to make a game before SSBmugen/custom mario bros games (mainly as training to make games)
    i will make a other mario game but in 2d kinda like my idea with that custom mario bros game but just with 2d stuff instead

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8517 on: October 05, 2012, 06:30:42 AM »

thanks to hear ppl like my hacks
    but i hope ppl will also like my games

also i have planed to make a game before SSBmugen/custom mario bros games (mainly as training to make games)
    i will make a other mario game but in 2d kinda like my idea with that custom mario bros game but just with 2d stuff instead

That's great. I'd love to see some of the things you make.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8518 on: October 05, 2012, 11:44:18 AM »

here is my plans to what to get done in the weekend(if nothing IRL happen):
    Vegeta
    Franky over geno
    geno mini update
    Bender over Geno

btw i found a way to import brawl animetions files to 3ds xD so maybe i can do so my mario game dont needing to use brawl animetion/model files anyway
    but my SSBmugen i prefer still to use brawl files

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8519 on: October 05, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »

I thought before you left you would update Kakarot and mario?

[/url]

Pages:  1 ... 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: