Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341774 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5655 on: January 15, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »

SMBZ Mario looks epic, dude, can't wait to try that out. Mario is lacking some good PSAs and stuff, so yeah. :3

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5656 on: January 15, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »

SMBZ Mario is looking great so far. I love the fire Mario transformation and move revamps.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5657 on: January 15, 2012, 03:52:07 PM »

Mario is looking good but generating a bo bomb is something who shouldnt be allowed even if the animation takes its time since it will make mario kinda OP i mean just trow the oponet away generate a bo bomb and when  hes trying to get back on the stage he will get it on the face i mean  if it was a custom bomb to act like a projectyle of some sort it would be fine but brawl bob bombs are just too OP

Also been using your goku over pit and one thing i always tough was that the aerial side B looked ackward i know what it needs it needs a custom landing animation this would make the move look much better to fit into brawl than automatic get on his feets

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5658 on: January 15, 2012, 03:54:21 PM »

Mario is looking good but generating a bo bomb is something who shouldnt be allowed even if the animation takes its time since it will make mario kinda OP i mean just trow the oponet away generate a bo bomb and when  hes trying to get back on the stage he will get it on the face i mean  if it was a custom bomb to act like a projectyle of some sort it would be fine but brawl bob bombs are just too OP

Also been using your goku over pit and one thing i always tough was that the aerial side B looked ackward i know what it needs it needs a custom landing animation this would make the move look much better to fit into brawl than automatic get on his feets
    I like the bomb-omb. It gave it the nice touch. Plus he could always make it take damage upon doing it.

With goku, thats because his upper body needs to lean into the attack more and the lower body is to stiff.

Tobi
    Mega Kitten

Obito?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5659 on: January 15, 2012, 07:25:25 PM »

mariodk mario is looking good. good job so how is gotenks coming along?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5660 on: January 15, 2012, 11:04:11 PM »

mariodk mario is looking good. good job so how is gotenks coming along?
    good im mainly just needing Smashes/tilts and then down-B/FS and the mics stuff like wins/taunts/other animations and fix the model rig alittle more and animted SSJ3 hair on many of Gotenks´s Animations

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5661 on: January 16, 2012, 05:54:35 AM »

is the fire mario costume one-slot?
    cuz it would be usefull to be able to make recolours

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5662 on: January 16, 2012, 08:16:25 AM »

is the fire mario costume one-slot? cuz it would be usefull to be able to make recolours
    yes it is Cheesy
    the pack i will make for Brawl mario recolour is all with brawl fire mario but the recolour of Fire mario
    that one will possible be Nes/8bit mario or a other texture for mario that transform to fire

also about on-hit-cancel system i think i will do two versions of the PSA one with and one without
    since i can make better combos on Mario then i can on Goku and mario dont got on-hit-cancel system (mainly thinking about mario from Melee or N64) so i dont think mario is needed it even as a SMBZ moveset he dont needing it
    but thats maybe cuz of Mario is my main and the char. i am best at in SSB games
    will also do so Fire ball got longer range and make the animation alittle faster
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:19:55 AM by MarioDK » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5663 on: January 16, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »

Y'all seem to be forgetting that if Mario gets hit during the startup of that bomb take out, he drops the bomb and takes damage.

That said though, still not a fan of it personally.  Of all the changes, I really like the revamped D Smash.  He actually has a proper pivot now since he does it on one leg.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5664 on: January 16, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »

Y'all seem to be forgetting that if Mario gets hit during the startup of that bomb take out, he drops the bomb and takes damage. That said though, still not a fan of it personally.  Of all the changes, I really like the revamped D Smash.  He actually has a proper pivot now since he does it on one leg.

yeah so the Bomb feel almost like a article and the fire flower on Fire transfrom also feel like a GFX since he will lose the fire flower if got hit by something or graped
    also i dont got so much idea for other FS for mario so maybe i just let mario be fire then he do his fire FS and release the moveset and update later

i will not make the FS from V2 cuz it is kinda bad
    maybe i can do Marth´s FS over mario but with hammer Cheesy i already got the animations for it on marío´s Side-B (no cape)
    also got alittle problems with the model and the metal texture but then i have fixed it and done alot of mario model/vertexs with fire transfrom the PSA is out
    best metal texture for fire mario that worked :
    nothing else worked  or it will crash or no metal texture at all

edit: Goku will be deleted soon cuz of this:
    1. a really stupid report
    2. something said in the readme
    3. goku will not be deleted from BV just the link changed to this image and under it said his name and its his fault i was going to delete it so maybe ppl can learn to read Readmes in the future
    so say goodbye to a good hack and he said its really hard to understand alot of ppl said it was easy to understand(the beta testers)
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:23:40 PM by MarioDK » Logged

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5665 on: January 16, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »

yeah so the Bomb feel almost like a article and the fire flower on Fire transfrom also feel like a GFX since he will lose the fire flower if got hit by something or graped
    also i dont got so much idea for other FS for mario so maybe i just let mario be fire then he do his fire FS and release the moveset and update later

i will not make the FS from V2 cuz it is kinda bad
    maybe i can do Marth´s FS over mario but with hammer Cheesy i already got the animations for it on marío´s Side-B (no cape)
    also got alittle problems with the model and the metal texture but then i have fixed it and done alot of mario model/vertexs with fire transfrom the PSA is out
    best metal texture for fire mario that worked :
    nothing else worked  or it will crash or no metal texture at all

3. goku will not be deleted from BV just the link changed to this image and under it said his name and its his fault i was going to delete it so maybe ppl can learn to read Readmes in the future
    so say goodbye to a good hack and he said its really hard to understand alot of ppl said it was easy to understand(the beta testers)

Nice texture for metal i like it.
    As for Goku. Thats a bit harsh on the user.. Dont you think? Just say it was him once and take it off. But its your hack so what ever you want.
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:39:31 PM by Ikuto » Logged

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5666 on: January 16, 2012, 12:42:30 PM »

i know its abit harsh but still ppl got to learn to read these readme its not only me but also others hacks so its is a lession and that image in middel image worked until Fierce-Link0 reported this
    if ppl wanted this hack back
    remake goku and do not use anything from mine not even the port or one single animation
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:45:43 PM by MarioDK » Logged

BlazeChance1
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5667 on: January 16, 2012, 12:48:07 PM »

Great, because of that guy, I can't download that, I was going to use it my upcoming Brawl Series but it's ruined.   Angry

FF7Frieza
    Supreme Kitten

Ora ora ora!

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5668 on: January 16, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »

Ok, I'll do that... We need a good hack from DBZ on Pit...

3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5669 on: January 16, 2012, 12:52:36 PM »

Ok, I'll do that... We need a good hack from DBZ on Pit...
    i say do not reupload this hack on the BV link
    cuz its is a lession to these ppl
    maybe i will reupload it but then that person needs to do 1 model import/PSA/afew animations i can use for a moveset for me and it got to be him no one else
    only way i will reupload that hack

Pages:  1 ... 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: