Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341784 times)
dpgthirteen
Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6600 on: May 12, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »

yes it is the vertex cuz i prefer to animte that one rigth nowi will possible do so the Side-taunt can take the kunai so he holding it in his hands always and dont holding it always if using Side-taunt again or Throw it
    cool anyway this naruto i making here is over Ike but i will right after try over Olimar cuz if my idea works we can get the moveset of SSBF2 to work (but the FS and all these new attacks)
    Only reason I think the Olimar port is the not best idea is the CP will be stupid with them. If there was any way to edit his AI I would switch in a heart beat.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6601 on: May 12, 2012, 08:02:23 AM »

yes i lvoe down-b

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6602 on: May 12, 2012, 08:51:30 AM »

Only reason I think the Olimar port is the not best idea is the CP will be stupid with them. If there was any way to edit his AI I would switch in a heart beat.
    Ya because of the way Nintendo made the CPUs, they don't get updated with the information about the PSA they're using, so they think they're still using the original one, and if you practically redid all the attacks, you can get some pretty stupid Lv9 CPUs. Tongue Lv9 Mario withe the SMBZ v3 is a good example, but just any port of one character over the other is probably a better example, but I've got experience withe Mario & SMBZv3 PSA. When you are on the other side of the stage, Mario'll start doing the Mario Tornado over and over again. He does this because he's stupid, he thinks he'll get Fludd if he does the Down B, when that doesn't happen he tries again and again, and he doesn't move into anyone because you can't move when you normally fill up Fludd. When he gets a Smash Ball he'll go to the end of the stage, and jump backwards to be in the air in even closer to the boundry. This is because when usng the original FS, the fire tornado-thing goes all the way off screen (or pretty close to it atleast), and it grows in height, so expert Mario players do this to get the most out of the Final Smash. Since its the SMBZ v3 PSA, he'll generate the Fire Flower almost everytime because he doesn't hold down the A button in the original, so why start now? If you're on the ground most of the time the giant fireball won't hit you. There have been instnces when Mario would generate the Feather, but either its because there is a small chance of getting it without holding A, or he holds the button for some reason Undecided ,but this makes it even more likely for him to not KO anyone.
    My main point here is that we should find a way to make it so CPUs are updated with the informtion about the edited PSA, maybe making it so they know the best times to use a subaction instead of them being extremely, easy-to-beat-at-Level-9, opponants. It makes me wonder if I'm actually good at the game with Dolphin, I almost never use any levels besides Lv9, only times are really just for testing PSAs or things like that. Sad

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6603 on: May 12, 2012, 08:55:40 AM »

yes i lvoe down-b
    ^This but why Is it down-b? Down b can easily be something else.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6604 on: May 12, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »

Feedback on those Naruto animations(even if they aren't final):
    In the 3rd pic his leg comes back to normal in a weird way and it's choppy on the area.
    In the 4th pic when he starts to form a hand sign he should do it fast. Also when he finishes the hand sign and goes back to normal pose, he does that transition abnormally slow.
    For the last pic the close needs to go faster than that(you may already know that).

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6605 on: May 14, 2012, 07:47:41 AM »

i can´t promise anything but i am possible done with all Naruto animations before this weekend xD (or atleast as much done so they is ready to be PSAed)
    so lets hope 2x naruto models in one model is not too big filesize and it will work over Ike
    but if Mario+Yoshi(two high polygon atleast high poly for wii model) is possible over Yoshi i think the same is for naruto with 2x models since naruto is alot lower vert count then brawl models
    after naruto animations is done i will finish my saiyan saga Vegeta(HD)
    make buu/cell saga (HD) and finish the PSA of Vegeta (possible also make more animations if not Sdo0m do them like the SSJ attacks/transfroms)
    also i will make CSP for these vegetas (got a perfect CSP pose for them)

Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 08:34:00 AM
    btw i also thinking to do A update to Goku over pit here is what will possible be new:
    -Small spirit bomb is back but not as a FS but as a A+B move(then you have taking much dmg or used up-taunt)(only for normal or kaioken mode) for SSJ mode A+B move idk yet
    -transfrom into SSJ4 from any other forms (maybe if i can use pit´s model changer for that)
    -possible redo the model and the boneset so goku can have bones for: Tail(for SSJ4s/possible oneslot kid goku GT) and bones for SSJ3 hair and i got a idea to get them effected by wind and etc. i will just get ike´s cape bones merged with Captain falcon boneset on to be used as SSJ3 hair bones
    -Revamped animations on the most needed onces and possible afew new attacks
    -possible a new Side-B (air) and new Down-B(air) cuz the down-B in Air then gets hit is alittle buggy
    -the last needed outfits for Goku like saiyan armor
    -Vegito for the PSA
    -if there is more filesize: add dmg face+blinking/maybe animted eyes

i will possible do that then blackjax96 is done with PSA in brawlbox
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:37:59 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6606 on: May 14, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »

is it possible u can increase the speed of the kamehameha in the update because now it is unbearably slow. its almost impossible to get the move off when i am playing against another human player. N i think goku should be faster becuz rite now he is really slow. its almost like playing with ganondorf

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6607 on: May 14, 2012, 10:38:24 AM »

i can´t promise anything but i am possible done with all Naruto animations before this weekend xD (or atleast as much done so they is ready to be PSAed)
    so lets hope 2x naruto models in one model is not too big filesize and it will work over Ike
    but if Mario+Yoshi(two high polygon atleast high poly for wii model) is possible over Yoshi i think the same is for naruto with 2x models since naruto is alot lower vert count then brawl models
    after naruto animations is done i will finish my saiyan saga Vegeta(HD)
    make buu/cell saga (HD) and finish the PSA of Vegeta (possible also make more animations if not Sdo0m do them like the SSJ attacks/transfroms)
    also i will make CSP for these vegetas (got a perfect CSP pose for them)

Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 08:34:00 AM
    btw i also thinking to do A update to Goku over pit here is what will possible be new:
    -Small spirit bomb is back but not as a FS but as a A+B move(then you have taking much dmg or used up-taunt)(only for normal or kaioken mode) for SSJ mode A+B move idk yet
    -transfrom into SSJ4 from any other forms (maybe if i can use pit´s model changer for that)
    -possible redo the model and the boneset so goku can have bones for: Tail(for SSJ4s/possible oneslot kid goku GT) and bones for SSJ3 hair and i got a idea to get them effected by wind and etc. i will just get ike´s cape bones merged with Captain falcon boneset on to be used as SSJ3 hair bones
    -Revamped animations on the most needed onces and possible afew new attacks
    -possible a new Side-B (air) and new Down-B(air) cuz the down-B in Air then gets hit is alittle buggy
    -the last needed outfits for Goku like saiyan armor
    -Vegito for the PSA
    -if there is more filesize: add dmg face+blinking/maybe animted eyes

i will possible do that then blackjax96 is done with PSA in brawlbox
    big post but yeah nauto goku and vegeta are three psas that i will use for sure Tongue so im preety happy for these updates and i agree if you use the naruto import it should be more than possible to use two naturos in one sicne they even share the same textures and those are the ones that cause filesize to be bigger mostly , will naruto like in ssbf2 have the rasenshuriken?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6608 on: May 14, 2012, 10:57:08 AM »

is it possible u can increase the speed of the kamehameha in the update because now it is unbearably slow. its almost impossible to get the move off when i am playing against another human player. N i think goku should be faster becuz rite now he is really slow. its almost like playing with ganondorf

Don't think that's necessary at all.  Considering how far it goes and how safe it is when you space it properly and how effective it is as an edgeguarding tool increasing the speed would make it OP.  It's nicely balanced now and has its uses.

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6609 on: May 14, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »

its not that great of an edge guard because the attack sends you upwards so if u know what ur doing ur only gonna get hit by that move once. N its difficult to get spacing with goku because of how slow he is. the move is almost  useless against quick characters and long distant characters n easier to recognize this when u play against a human player as opposed to the computer

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6610 on: May 14, 2012, 11:28:01 AM »

i think the speed of the kamehameha is fine
    big post but yeah nauto goku and vegeta are three psas that i will use for sure Tongue so im preety happy for these updates and i agree if you use the naruto import it should be more than possible to use two naturos in one sicne they even share the same textures and those are the ones that cause filesize to be bigger mostly , will naruto like in ssbf2 have the rasenshuriken?
    rasenshuriken will maybe be N-B as tailed beast mode or it will be Oodama Rasengan

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #6611 on: May 14, 2012, 12:18:43 PM »

Is it possible to have vegito and ssj4 vegito as ssj for your Psa?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6612 on: May 14, 2012, 12:21:45 PM »

i think it will be but i will first try with Adult GT Goku/SSJ4 Goku

if i try with GT kid goku(oneslot resize mode)/SSJ4 the SSJ4 form will be small size since the model changes dont change the name of the bones

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6613 on: May 14, 2012, 04:35:08 PM »

i think the Giant Rasengan should be just the Normal netural B, or you could have it charged based so that way it could be both the normal and the Giant one if you charge it. That sounds pretty good right? And RasenShuriken could be the Netural B for Sage Mode.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6614 on: May 14, 2012, 04:41:13 PM »

i think the Giant Rasengan should be just the Normal netural B, or you could have it charged based so that way it could be both the normal and the Giant one if you charge it. That sounds pretty good right? And RasenShuriken could be the Netural B for Sage Mode.
    since when theres gonna be a sage mode? did i missed anything?

dont you mean gogeta? i dont recall vegito ever going past ssj lol if so i made a gogeta that can go ssj4 by model changer and sent it to mdk altough it doesnt do anything right now since CF has no model changers and pit psa isnt maded for model changers on ssj mode yet

Pages:  1 ... 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: