Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14
Author Topic: [NEW] Project Zero - READ PAGE 10, REPLY #139  (Read 58180 times)
Velen
Resident Lucario
Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: November 21, 2010, 11:22:47 PM »

i have complete faith in you guys no doubt. And I only said 1 year so i could low ball and so it would sound better compared to a year. But anyways this seems to be going rather slowly but i completely understand and i still trust you guys on this. But the 1st final smash velen proposed seems a little cheap-ish. An insta-kill doesnt seem very fair. although it IS Zero maybe it could do a very high amount of damage (almost KO'ing) But the first one sounds more apealing. But anyways you guys are great and keep going because I know you guys can do it. How many people are working on this? Just Velen and soulzero? I tell you guys i have empathy for you. You guys are the smallest team working on one of the biggest project. You guys are troopers. keep at it.

As stated. Real life takes precedent over the project. While it's not the best attitude to have. It's the realistic view of things.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: November 24, 2010, 04:09:47 PM »

ya i understand you guys need to do what you gatta do and i respect you guys for thinking so. we obviously wouldnt want uneducated cavemen running this project now would we. but i completely understand the delays and such.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: November 24, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »

Okay, after considering some things. I decided to give Zero a full stat and move list, as well as unique characteristics.

Size – 5/10 - Zero is a little taller than Fox is.
    Weight – 6.7/10 - He is also a bit weighty due to his armor and body shape.
    Walk – 4/10 - He has a moderate walking speed, cautiously moving forward.
    Run – 5/10 - He is an average runner.
    Power – 6/10 - Some of his attacks hit hard.
    Attack Speed – 4-7/10 - He focuses on using swift attacks some of the time, and slower, more powerful ones in other places.
    Range – 5/10 - His Z-Saber gives him quite a bit of range.
    Priority – ? / 10 - I honestly don't know how I would rate this.
    Air Speed – 6/10 - Zero's special Air Dodges give him some aerial mobility. Especially if you're SHAD'ing.

Jabs: Z-Combo - Zero's infamous Triple Slash attack. First a vertical cut, then a horizontal cut, then a vertical saber smash (non-MMZ). 1-2-2%

F-Tilt: Lights Out - Zero proves he has melee combat experience without his Saber by throwing a right hook. - 3%

D-tilt: Sweep-Kick - Zero sweeps forward ala Mario with a sweeping kick. - 3%

U-Tilt: Buster Discharge: Zero takes his buster and generate a medium-sized explosion just above the nozzle. - 4%, Fire Damage.

Dash Attack: Flying Kick - Zero goes from Dashing into a flying kick in one swift motion. - 3%

F-Smash: Saber Combo - Zero performs a slash to the left before [censored]ing back his arm and lunging forward a little bit, thrusting his saber forward. 2 hits. - 2, 3%

D-Smash: Ground Spin - Zero uses his leg that is bent against the ground, and uses it to spin himself around twice while slashing with his saber.

U-Smash: Half Moon Shaver - Zero slashes above himself in a perfect 180 degree arc.

Nair: Double Dragon - Zero kicks out twice, works similarly to Link's Nair, with the exception of fire damage.

F-Air: Aerial Slash - Zero does his aerial attack from the X games.

D-Air: Suichoku Senppusen - Zero does a fast, vertical spin and slash with his saber.

U-Air: Red Demon Spike - Zero does a motion similar to Mario's U-tilt and thrusts his saber above him.

B-Air: Horizontal Axe - Zero brings his leg far to the side and performs a horizontal axe kick.

Neutral B: Z-Buster - Zero's Z-buster can be used in one of two ways: Firing normally or Charging. Firing normally makes Zero generate Samus' Charge Shot graphic, and he can fire of one shot per- 3/4 of a second consecutively with a maximum of three on screen at once. Charging to Level 2 will result in a medium-sized Chaos Spear graphic to be generated, and more damage dead. Level 3 will result in firing off a large Duon Shot.

Side B (Ground): Raikousen - Zero strikes a pose with his Saber and disappears. Then a few seconds later, Zero will reappear and and thrust his saber out, generating a quick bolt of lightning (or an equivalent graphic). Zero can move around when he disappears until he reappears.

Side B (Air) Shippuuga - Zero will dash forward and spin around once in the air before stoping and going into special fall.

Down B (Ground): Earth Gaizer: This move charges the same way as Wario Waft: over time. Each charge level makes for a bigger attack. The last level being the strongest.

Down B (Air): Danchien (Quake Blazer): Zero brings his saber above, then streaks downward with a firey red saber, making an explosion on contact with the ground.

Up-B (Ground): Shouryuukiba - Zero will perform his Rising technique from the Mega Man Xtreme games, an anti-air attack.

Up-B (Air): Hyouryuushou - Zero will spin around (either in place or left or right) while generating an icy tornado.

Grab: Zero grabs for the enemy with his left hand.

G-Jab: Zero socks his victim in the head with his right fist.

F-Throw: Zero punches victim in the stomach with his Buster, then discharges it, sending them flying.

B-Throw: Zero does a side-snap ( a type of kick) and sends the victim flying back behind him.

U-Throw: Zero throws the opponent into the air and fires off a Charged Shot.

D-Throw: Zero slams the victim onto the ground the slashes them with his Z-Saber.

F-Dodge: Zero dashes forward, then spins around to face the opposite direction.

B-Dodge: Zero performs a reverse Dash.

Spot Dodge: Zero sidesteps quickly.

FS (New Proposal): Genmurei: Zero charges energy into his Saber before unleashing a giant slash wave that goes through everything (meaning it is not stopped by the stage's topography). Anyone who is not shielding when this FS is used will be KO'd instantly, and anyone who shields will instantly have it broken.

or

Genmurei (Proposal Two): Zero flies up above the stage in the center. Then stays there before spinning vertically, unleashing waves of projectiles from his Saber eight times, bombing the stage below himself with them before dropping back down to the stage. This attack does moderate damage high KB.
    ------
    Special Characteristics (currently only Proposals):

Initial DASH: Zero's initial dash (If the control stick isn't held) causes Zero to perform a mid-range Dash (kinda like the Eldrian PSA except a slightly shorter distance).

Hienkyaku Jump: Zero's second jump is the equivalent of Falco's initial jump.

Zero Combo: Zero's Buster gets a fourth charge level where he fires off two Charged Shot and follows up with a slash wave.
    ------

There a full write up. Any one got suggestions for damages for the other moves?
    I will update OP later. Getting a bit tired...

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: November 24, 2010, 09:32:57 PM »

I sincerely hope you are using Brawlbox 4.0 for the animating.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: November 24, 2010, 09:38:53 PM »

I sincerely hope you are using Brawlbox 4.0 for the animating.

I haven't been until now. Interpolation tends to destroy the animations, and not all wild frame changes caused by interpolation are fixable with just one keyframe. Interpolation may make the animations smoother, but it can have disastrous results.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: November 24, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »

After reviewing your moveset of Zero, it looks like he has no KO potential. 3% damage?

No attack has 3% damage. None. At least 5% should be fine.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #171 on: November 24, 2010, 10:13:57 PM »

I didn't even notice the 5% smash attack.

Zero's meant to not be a heavy hitter, but what the heck is that?

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: November 25, 2010, 08:07:25 AM »

Write-up has been updated a bit.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: November 25, 2010, 08:14:29 AM »

You guys still need help in animation?

Im open currently... All my project are on hold for now...

FC:4898-8419-2778

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: November 25, 2010, 05:52:56 PM »

ya i was reading over the attack list and i agree with Hallow and Get A Load Of This, i dont know if you updated it or not like you said but his attacks do look weakish. Now like everyone else here i definitely want him to be balanced but he does need harder smash attacks.

Edit:btw are we dropping the TvC model and useing the new vertex?
    « Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 05:57:50 PM by super hax » Logged

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #175 on: November 25, 2010, 10:36:12 PM »

Might as well use the vertex. It'd be easier to use and it's fairly accurate apart from the face.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

amount18
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: November 25, 2010, 10:45:40 PM »

Definitely include the slash wave as the final charge level.  Maybe even two slash waves after one full blast.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: November 26, 2010, 04:46:35 AM »

If I remember reading correctly they are going to keep the import model..

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: November 26, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »

but why though? wouldnt it be allot easier to just work with the vertex? cuz its pretty damn accurate. To be honest i would rather have the model but the vertex would go so much quicker though.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: November 28, 2010, 08:05:57 AM »

True but they have already put a good amount of time into it..

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14
    Print
    Jump to: