Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1829486 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3870 on: September 12, 2012, 12:23:41 PM »

Progress? Just curious...
    Progress on who? Scizor just needs the Tailwind GFX indicator. And I changed my mind about making a Silver v3 right now. You can see the character I'm working on in the WIP PSA Workshop thread.

Oh, and incase you didn't see my reply to what you said in my thread
    No worries. I saw what you said.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3871 on: September 21, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »

>.>

<.<

Another bump. With a brief update. As you all know, I changed my mind about making a Silver v3 right now. But I will still be doing a character. Wanna know who he or she is?

Well...

>.>
    <.<
    Here is a video related to the character PSA in progress.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42d0WHRSck" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42d0WHRSck</a>

Take note that the rig is being worked on. But in the meantime, I will be doing PSA work for him to make sure my ideas work. You will be able to see my current moveset ideas in the OP after I think of fitting moves that aren't Specials.

Edit: Set up a poll for which item should be used as the Down Special for Soldier. You have 1 of 3 options to choose from.

Here are your options.

Option 1: Buff Banner.
    At first, the move does nothing, but upon dealing a considerable amount of damage, Soldier will take out his Buff Banner and use it to temporarily power himself up for about 5 seconds. Once used, Soldier cannot use his Buff Banner again until it wears out or Soldier is KO'd and deals considerable damage again afterward.

Option 2: Battalion's Backup.
    At first, the move does nothing, but upon taking a considerable amount of damage, Soldier will take out his Battalion's Backup and use it to temporarily make himself immune to knockback (Super Armor) up for about 5 seconds. Once used, Soldier cannot use his Battalion's Backup again until it wears out or Soldier is KO'd and takes considerable damage again afterward.

Option 3: Concheror.
    At first, the move does nothing, but upon dealing a considerable amount of damage, Soldier will take out his Concheror and use it to temporarily heal himself by 1/4 the damage dealt whenever a move makes contact on an opponent for about 5 seconds. Once used, Soldier cannot use his Concheror again until it wears out or Soldier is KO'd and deals considerable damage again afterward.
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 03:04:37 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3872 on: September 21, 2012, 03:56:59 AM »

over who will the soldier be?
    im guessing snake cuz of all his explosive weapons and stuff, but i may be wrong, also, im guessing up-B will be jumping with a rocket thingy, right?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3873 on: September 21, 2012, 04:00:34 AM »

over who will the soldier be?
    im guessing snake cuz of all his explosive weapons and stuff, but i may be wrong, also, im guessing up-B will be jumping with a rocket thingy, right?
    I'm not sure who Soldier will be going over. I'm currently running some PSA tests with Snake. And I'm not sure about his Up Special. But his Neutral Special will use the Rocket Jump.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3874 on: September 21, 2012, 04:22:26 AM »

oh i thought up special would make more sense for rocket jump, since, well... it's a jump

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3875 on: September 22, 2012, 06:24:38 AM »

i never played tf2 so i know nothing about the moves i did played tf1 and i loved being the enginner to build turrets Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3876 on: September 24, 2012, 01:42:13 AM »

Just fooling around with PSA and stuff (boredom also had a factor). I haven't been doing anything lately because I've been helping others with PSA work (i.e. giving Kage's Sora my gliding coding, helping Anivernage with his Sauske, and giving SouthCraft's Knuckles my glide).

Oh no! I'm inexplicably inflating again!

And if you're wondering about Soldier, I passed his rig onto Pervy to finish up and add on his nice mouth rigging. I'm still developing his moveset though.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3877 on: September 24, 2012, 02:04:49 AM »

I haven't looked at the coding yet. But in case I can't understand it when I get around to looking at it (I'm waiting until Anonymous makes some minor finishing touches) would you mind explaining it to me so that way I don't have to continuously ask you cause I know that would get annoying after a while.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3878 on: September 24, 2012, 02:08:06 AM »

I haven't looked at the coding yet. But in case I can't understand it when I get around to looking at it (I'm waiting until Anonymous makes some minor finishing touches) would you mind explaining it to me so that way I don't have to continuously ask you cause I know that would get annoying after a while.
    I already put the glide coding in and sent you and Anon the files. .-.

Edit: The current moveset ideas for Soldier are in the OP now. Feel free to read and tell me your thoughts.
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:25:13 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3879 on: September 24, 2012, 05:04:29 AM »

those speed thingies seem rough to code, but would be pretty cool and original

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3880 on: September 24, 2012, 05:39:59 AM »

Why is the Nuetral-B the rocket jump? shouldn't it be a standard Rocket Launch based on Snakes projecile? (if using snake)

Up-B on the ground makes sense to throw one of his grenades.

the Down-B on the ground makes more sense to use Rocket jump.
    Up-B in the air should be a midair rocket jump.

you can Brawlify him too by giving him things that could fit the character but are not canon.

look at Captain Falcon. where the hell did he get half of his moves when he is originally just a race car pilot/ bounty hunter.

other characters could include Peach/and many many others.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3881 on: September 24, 2012, 05:51:58 AM »

You've misunderstood me again.

I have what you sent me. I just haven't lookd at the code yet. I'm not in a hurry to do so until Anonymous (who you also sent Sora to) gets back to me with the finishing touches that need to be made.

Once that happens, I plan to look at the glide code then. Then, if I don't understand it, I was planning to ask you to explain it to me.

Thats all I meant.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3882 on: September 24, 2012, 06:19:57 AM »

You've misunderstood me again.

I have what you sent me. I just haven't lookd at the code yet. I'm not in a hurry to do so until Anonymous (who you also sent Sora to) gets back to me with the finishing touches that need to be made.

Once that happens, I plan to look at the glide code then. Then, if I don't understand it, I was planning to ask you to explain it to me.

Thats all I meant.
    Oh. OK then. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Why is the Nuetral-B the rocket jump? shouldn't it be a standard Rocket Launch based on Snakes projecile? (if using snake)
    It's not only the Rocket Jump. The player gets to aim where the projectile is fired.

Up-B on the ground makes sense to throw one of his grenades.
    My idea for the Up Special is supposed to reflect on the comedic aspect of TF2.

the Down-B on the ground makes more sense to use Rocket jump.
    As I said, the Neutral Special letting the player aim where they please covers it. And I also wanted to put in one of his banners.

Up-B in the air should be a midair rocket jump.
    That isn't a good idea in my general opinion. There is no surface for him to shoot at.

you can Brawlify him too by giving him things that could fit the character but are not canon. look at Captain Falcon. where the hell did he get half of his moves when he is originally just a race car pilot/ bounty hunter. other characters could include Peach/and many many others.
    I'm not aiming to have a full cannon moveset. Soldier is a war obsessed American, and I plan on fitting those aspects in as well as TF2 aspects.

those speed thingies seem rough to code, but would be pretty cool and original
    The coding wouldn't be very difficult. The closest thing to difficult would be to have 4+ of the same animation, just each with faster TransN movement.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3883 on: September 24, 2012, 06:27:49 AM »

well, okay i didn't fully read it cause i was doing something then i just put my opinion up. alright, i do apologise.

and the banners make sense

is his melee weapons going to include the pickaxes/other melee weapons he uses. except the Half Zatoichi (seeing how that's an item)

i was only giving my honest input. seeing how i've got a badge for it, i might as well use what i'm somewhat known for.

after the soldier, would you like to make a Scout character next?

i would like to do him myself. i might need some assisitance.

but i'm going to wait til a model is imported over someone. i would be too tempted to make his N-B the Sandman. XD

but the soldier is going to be an interesting submission. i think one of his winning taunts should be him knocking the pickaxe on his head.

this character has many possibilities.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3884 on: September 24, 2012, 06:36:46 AM »

well, okay i didn't fully read it cause i was doing something then i just put my opinion up. alright, i do apologise.
    It's alright.

is his melee weapons going to include the pickaxes/other melee weapons he uses?
    Just the Equalizer before it became 2 different weapons in the Pyromaina update.

after the soldier, would you like to make a Scout character next?
    I think that Scout shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I might make Scout. But not until I finish up the other movesets that I've started on, but never finished.

but the soldier is going to be an interesting submission. i think one of his winning taunts should be him knocking the pickaxe on his head. this character has many possibilities.
    I'm glad you like the concept.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: