Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544
Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2342275 times)
Teinchi23
Hyper Kitten

Swag.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4650 on: November 27, 2011, 02:10:17 PM »

i dont think so
since i am not so much in motivetion for make moveset right now(not even Goku over Pit or Gotenks) so i will do afew model imports before i do more progress on my moveset
Brawl styled Silver (over Sonic and then ported to falco),maybe Ryu over Ike,Goku in Gt cloth/saiyan armor and hopefully super buu
also maybe the brawl model of Shadow (with fingers) so we getting a perfected Brawl styled Shadow not SA2 model not Shadow the hedgehog(the game) model but the brawl model
Hows this for motivation.........
×~¬

AWESOME 2.0!

Ikuto
Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4651 on: November 27, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »

i dont think so
    since i am not so much in motivetion for make moveset right now(not even Goku over Pit or Gotenks) so i will do afew model imports before i do more progress on my moveset
    Brawl styled Silver (over Sonic and then ported to falco),maybe Ryu over Ike,Goku in Gt cloth/saiyan armor and hopefully super buu
    also maybe the brawl model of Shadow (with fingers) so we getting a perfected Brawl styled Shadow not SA2 model not Shadow the hedgehog(the game) model but the brawl model

Thatd be cool. What's with the sudden in motivation?

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4652 on: November 27, 2011, 11:56:25 PM »

dont worry i just wanted to do afew model imports now and get the char. over the right bones like Knuckles not over lucario but sonic and only maybe and dont get hyped/spam PMs me cuz i saiding this
    i will make Vegeta over Wolf and not lucario but right now i will do Silver/goku outfits and maybe SSJ4

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Teinchi23
    Hyper Kitten

Swag.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4653 on: November 28, 2011, 12:00:20 PM »

Sweet!!! I can't wait for Vegeta over Wolf!!! AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME 2.0!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4654 on: November 28, 2011, 12:01:05 PM »

adding one more to future plans
    a small project since it is a revamp of a already made PSA but still alot of work

here is a Tip:
    he is not a DBZ char.
    he just got a model import
    he is  main char. of XXXXXX

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4655 on: November 28, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »

naruto?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4656 on: November 28, 2011, 12:26:14 PM »

naruto?
    i wish it was not true but yeah

the moveset is starting to get alittle outdated and i think i can do revamps so the moveset is more balanced and hopefully also shadowclone at rasengan cuz it dont feel right if he not using shadowclone at rasengan
    and also after i saw what they will do to naruto in SSBF2 so i will do some moves from there,D.o.N battle stadium(only games i have tried with naruto mainly just watched the anime)
    if the Ghost FS as DO said he will make is not done i think Naruto revamp is after Goku/waluigi over DDD
    the only thing i needing for naruto revamp moveset is Young naruto model import over ike
    i really be gald if someone will do that one for me so i can use more time on the moveset
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:51:39 PM by Mariodk » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4657 on: November 28, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »

i wish it was not true but yeah

the moveset is starting to get alittle outdated and i think i can do revamps so the moveset is more balanced and hopefully also shadowclone at rasengan cuz it dont feel right if he not using shadowclone at rasengan
    and also after i saw what they will do to naruto in SSBF2 so i will do some moves from there,D.o.N battle stadium(only games i have tried with naruto mainly just watched the anime)
    if the Ghost FS as DO said he will make is not done i think Naruto revamp is after Goku/waluigi over DDD
    the only thing i needing for naruto revamp moveset is Young naruto model import over ike
    i really be gald if someone will do that one for me so i can use more time on the moveset

ur talking about the naruto CON PSA??? thats not even close to being outdated, the simple fact of using clones in the moveset already makes it dozens times better than a LOT of other PSAs, in which i would have to include some of yours... i dont think it needs a revamp.

also, dont take this bad, but at ur level of PSA and animating, i dont really think u could make it better than it already is... (this isnt a bad thing, since the makers of that PSA are almost GODs...)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4658 on: November 28, 2011, 01:48:12 PM »

As jokekid said, CON Naruto doesn't really need a revamp.  Well, maybe a few animations could be touched up here and there, but I don't feel that you could improve them (no offence).  Not to mention there's some advanced PSA stuff in there.  Sure it's a little on the strong side too, but it's still one of the better PSAs out there and .Fade did a fantastic job on it.

Also, Naruto is more than capable of using Rasengan without a Shadow Clone.  Infact, considering the state at which this Naruto is based on, it would arguably make LESS sense for him to use a clone with the Rasengan.  By the time you get to Shippuden he's practically mastered the move and he's made all his crazy variations of it. 
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:50:20 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4659 on: November 28, 2011, 01:57:17 PM »

As jokekid said, CON Naruto doesn't really need a revamp.  Well, maybe a few animations could be touched up here and there, but I don't feel that you could improve them (no offence).  Not to mention there's some advanced PSA stuff in there.  Sure it's a little on the strong side too, but it's still one of the better PSAs out there and .Fade did a fantastic job on it.

Also, Naruto is more than capable of using Rasengan without a Shadow Clone.  Infact, considering the state at which this Naruto is based on, it would arguably make LESS sense for him to use a clone with the Rasengan.  By the time you get to Shippuden he's practically mastered the move and he's made all his crazy variations of it. 
    i agree naruto psa its one of the best in the vault sure the kyubbi mode needs some revamping and so but its a preety good psa

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4660 on: November 28, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »

Personally, I love the CON Naruto PSA. I always try to make sure I have it in my hacks. It's honestly so amazing and creative NOT to have.

Ironically, Naruto naturally uses shadow clones to produce rasengans. He uses the shadow clone to greatly decrease the time it takes to produce.

Although at his level, he should be able to use it by himself but he doesn't.

@MarioDK: If you do plan on revamping The Resengan technique to include a shadow clone, you'll have to program where the shadow clone would appear depending on his location. (Whether he's beside a wall or at a ledge) Which I don't think any PSA i've seen or used has implemented it.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4661 on: November 28, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »

beside i better like Young naruto then Shippuden naruto
    anyway i will revamp the moveset mainly in be more balanced and afww other things and try to revamp animations too also afew change in the moveset maybe

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4662 on: November 28, 2011, 03:21:58 PM »

Why Young Naruto? Shippuuden version is way more skilled and unique. He knows how to use skills properly and can solo all of the intense ninja's that can own up armies.

Plus, he's much more renown for his skills when he's older than his younger self.

Also I have a question, how many times can you spawn the same article? Curious if you can spawn multiple clone articles and use them at your disposal with the current Naruto PSA.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4663 on: November 28, 2011, 03:28:57 PM »

Also I have a question, how many times can you spawn the same article? Curious if you can spawn multiple clone articles and use them at your disposal with the current Naruto PSA.

Depends on the article.  For the case of Naruto's clone, you can only spawn it once (I think).  Projectiles can be spawned more than once though.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4664 on: November 28, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

Ah, ok. Then why not make a Young Naruto PSA on someother character with more articles?

Naruto as a whole uses his shadow clones alot. Everyone who knows Naruto knows of his overuse of shadow clones. So for someone to include more shadow clones, you'll probably need a different character.

Personally, i'd choose Pit because he can spawn up to 4 or 5 arrows in normal brawl, so it should work with hacks.
    However, since you're porting Goku on Pit, you probably won't choose Pit.

My second choice would be Link. Link has alot of articles at his disposal including bombs and arrows which probably can be spawned multiple times. Which also helps with shadow clone manipulation.

Both of them have a good amount of effects and lots of room for PSA. Just a suggestion.

Unless you plan on sticking with Ike. Which, by all means, go for it. I'm just providing different ideas.

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: