Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0</a>
FINALLY! Happy Face
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 130
Author Topic: Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!  (Read 500746 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #525 on: November 23, 2011, 01:33:10 PM »

Mewtwo: tested once more with almost right version.
    he is more brighter than before I did the "fix"
    and he got the nasty miscolor and his rightshoulder is weird O.o
    and something is about my rigging D:
    it's like a object that doesn't have any rigging but I know I have DX
    will rerig once more sadly without dat "fix" from scratch on his tail and arms.

Scraggy: I FOUND OUT WHATS CAUSING THE MISCOLOR GLITCH!

I played scraggy though whole classic after bugs, no one found Cheesy (if you count out I forgot to change visibility bone on cleffadoll)

the solution was easier than I excepted O.o
    will do this instead on mewtwo after I have rig it once more

Is it a 3dmax solution or a mdl0 one? :3

Could you describe me what you did? xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #526 on: November 23, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »

I dislike the overly-nostalgic original 151 fans who say things like "Gen 5 sucks! They're running out of ideas!", "No originality!", "They aren't based on animals!", and "They don't even look like Pokemon! They're so ugly!" And when you look at gen 1, there are some pretty poorly-made pokemon, like Voltorb (a pokeball that evolves into a pokeball turned upside down), Diglett (a mole that never shows its feet and evolves into three of them put together), Seel (a...seal pokemon)... you get the point lol.   

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #527 on: November 23, 2011, 02:00:47 PM »

I dislike the overly-nostalgic original 151 fans who say things like "Gen 5 sucks! They're running out of ideas!", "No originality!", "They aren't based on animals!", and "They don't even look like Pokemon! They're so ugly!" And when you look at gen 1, there are some pretty poorly-made pokemon, like Voltorb (a pokeball that evolves into a pokeball turned upside down), Diglett (a mole that never shows its feet and evolves into three of them put together), Seel (a...seal pokemon)... you get the point lol.  
    Well I actually think gen 5 is less imaginative and the Pokémon are very strange,but people must learn to enjoy that gen on its own way like I did

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #528 on: November 23, 2011, 02:01:31 PM »

for me the best gen its the second and first not becuase of the pokemons but becuase of the game itself they have a better story mode especialy gen2  for me the worst gen so far was the third the game was all wierd so many turning back to complete certain parts of the story made me dislike it thats my justification 5 gen is so so nothing to fancy but seen worst

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #529 on: November 23, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »

[offtopic]

The gen5 generation lacks what I really like from pokemon. A 3D battle game.

Once they make it, if they make it, it will be the best gen. Still, I like the legendaries from 4th more. And, I'm just a fan of 1st and 2nd gens, they started it all. 1st was the beginning, and 2nd was a great continuation. From 3rd on, they just added more pokemon to earn more money. But, still, I've always liked pokemon a lot.

[/offtopic]

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #530 on: November 23, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »

I wouldn't be quick to judge gen 5 as less imaginative. It has some really cool and original pokemon like Volcarona, Scrafty, Zoroark, Hydreigon, and Haxorus, along with some more familiar closer-to-real-animal-like pokemon like Bouffalant and Braviary. Again, gen 1 had some REALLY lazy designs, like Ditto. In fact, if we were kids today, I bet we wouldn't think gen 5's pokemon are strange at all. I know gen 1 started it all, and that's fantastic, but the nostalgic fanboys should give gen 5 credit where credit is due.
    As for the story aspect, gen 5 did have the best-developed story and most interesting villain, in my opinion.
    I think Gen 5's real flaws are the continued existence of event pokemon (terrible idea), the too linear map (no big islands), the somewhat disappointing bonus bosses, and the lack of awesome bikes (bring gen 3's back!). 
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 02:31:37 PM by Flowteau » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #531 on: November 23, 2011, 02:46:09 PM »

I agree gen 5 has some cool Pokémon like Scraggy or Snivy,but some strage pokemon that I'd had totally cancelled like Trubbish.That Pokémon is the best example to say: if you're not gonna make it right,don't do it.Trubbish and Garbodor are for me the worst Pokémon ever.I like others like Scragg,Woobat,Sandile,Munna,Solosis,Rufflet,Vullaby and their evolutions.

My favorite Pokémon of each gen:
    (AV=And evolutions)

1st: Charmander (AV),Bulbasaur (AV),Eevee (AV),Mewtwo,Mew
    2nd: Totodile (AV),Politoed
    3rd: Torchic (AV),Treecko (AV),Mudkip (AV),Slakoth (AV)
    4th: Piplup,Giratina (Original Form) (I actually didn't like that generation)
    5th: Scraggy,Braviary,Snivy (AV),Oshawott (AV),Purrloin,Pidove,Woobat (AV)

BACK ON-TOPIC: When do you think you'll release Scraggy?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #532 on: November 23, 2011, 02:53:58 PM »

I wouldn't be quick to judge gen 5 as less imaginative. It has some really cool and original pokemon like Volcarona, Scrafty, Zoroark, Hydreigon, and Haxorus, along with some more familiar closer-to-real-animal-like pokemon like Bouffalant and Braviary. Again, gen 1 had some REALLY lazy designs, like Ditto. In fact, if we were kids today, I bet we wouldn't think gen 5's pokemon are strange at all. I know gen 1 started it all, and that's fantastic, but the nostalgic fanboys should give gen 5 credit where credit is due.
    As for the story aspect, gen 5 did have the best-developed story and most interesting villain, in my opinion.
    I think Gen 5's real flaws are the continued existence of event pokemon (terrible idea), the too linear map (no big islands), the somewhat disappointing bonus bosses, and the lack of awesome bikes (bring gen 3's back!). 
    last off topic on this busniss the problem with gen 5 is that they recicled gen 1 pokes lol first Patrat and watchog ratata and raticate has an example an gen 5 just copied gen 1  there are evo lines alomost indentical to gen 1 they copy meowth evo line machamp evo line hitmonchan and hitmonlee, pidjey evo line,geodude evo line,drowze evo line and many others  just compare they just reused existing ones from gen 1/4 and changed the spirits,gen 1 evolution and even type line pokemons and look at gen 5 they just altered the models  and went on they tryed to make a new gen1 almost all gen 1 lines are there with diferent designs for pokes this is why ppl say they were unoriginal theres so many dual types who dont exist yet and they just keep using the same and same again even tepig evo line dont we got blaziken and infernape with fire fighting why another one? they even maded a swampert evo line copy :S i mean why not going a diferent route do you needed another flyng pokemon starter to be normal flying?

the only gen5 pokes i find original are
    snivy evo line
    scraggy evo line
    Solosis evo line
    Ferroseed evo line
    Tynamo evo line
    durant

they copied tauros and even chancey and not gonna say anything about the ice cream pokemon who even has a straw i mean what the hell do ppl eat him up like that? and haxorus might be cool but look at garchomp he is almost an identical copy design wise.same with zoroark who looks like a dark lucario with huge hair.

on topic pikazz i hope to see mewtwo released soon
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 03:10:13 PM by Carnage » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #533 on: November 23, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

Is it a 3dmax solution or a mdl0 one? :3

Could you describe me what you did? xD
    it's mdl0 and hex :3

I wanna test that method on both meowth and mewtwo before I give out how do it, I might being lucky about that D:

Offtopic: I like the first gen because that where everything started. the pokemon where got the "template" of how every pokemon should look like.
    I like every pokemon gen to be honest, they all feeling like pokemon but that's my opinion.
    but in story, gen 5 was the best while gen 1 was the second basic but still very great.

to be honest, I hate gen 4. there it was the most of it's pokemon I didn't feel like pokemon before I got to knew them and the story wasn't good and pretty complex.
    and to many legendaries D: still diagla and darkrai is hnnng <3

I like how you guys keep my thread active by pokemon talk :3
    but I believe that's little far to offtopic guys D:

so quick! to the onroad mobile! Im srs here

Stupid Tinypic :C

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #534 on: November 23, 2011, 03:07:28 PM »

My final message about the topic:

I don't see the logic in your view. Just because they make another rock-type line that follows the same pattern as Geodude's (including trade evolution) doesn't mean it's a bad thing, per se. In real life, there are many kinds of fish. Are they just copies of one another? Not necessarily. Many fish look very different. So if Game Freak makes a water-type fish Pokemon in one generation, and then makes another water-type fish Pokemon in the next generation, how is that a problem? People say that Snivy is a copy of Treecko just because they're both green reptile starters, but that's a total fallacy; they look nothing alike, and they aren't even based on the same animal. It seems to me that by your logic, there should only be one Pokemon family for each type (which is stupid). I do agree that they should stop making Fire/Fighting, though. Not because the additional fire/fightings are ripoffs, but because the type combination is being overused. Sure, gen 5 follows the pattern of normal-type rodent, normal-type flying, et cetera, but it's been going on for many years now. Gen 5 shouldn't be hated if every other generation did it too.

As for gen 4... the Pokemon are (mostly) bland, the evolutions of the previous gen pokemon are hit-and-miss (Lickilicky is bad, but Yanmega is awesome), there are very few Pokemon (especially since like fifteen of them are just babies/evolutions of previous gens), the Safari Zone was horrible, but the legendaries were pretty cool.

Okay Carnage, now you're not making sense at all. Garchomp looks NOTHING like Haxorus. Zoroark looks more different than a Lucario with huge hair. Bouffalant is a buffalo, not a bull! You clearly don't know enough about the Pokémon series to judge it correctly.
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:57:51 PM by Flowteau » Logged

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #535 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »

^ Don't start stuff with Carnage, okay  Wink

Each Gen has something good to offer from gameplay to designs. Honestly after gen 1 and 2, Pokemon started to have this rpg style story lines that were too forced and the whole save the world thing really didn't do it for me.

If gen 1 was more like the pokemon adventures story line then that would change my perspective, since that is what it was about. Saving the world from the "evil" organization known as the Elite 4. Really great stuff...

The designs of pokemon, cater to the shift of the times. Gen 5 is as awesome as gen 1 to me. It tied things back to the basics. That's why it resembles the first gen so much.

----------sorry for the off topic stuff-------

Anyway, Pikazz, I'm so happy to see that you have learned how to fix the shading glitch.  Grin

Scraggy looks awesomely adorable (´◉◞౪◟◉)

Good luck rigging Mewtwo again. Hopefully things go smoothly for you. I also, can't wait for your awesome machinima!  
    ◕ ヮ ◕

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:39:48 PM by Christian_CAO » Logged

^3^

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #536 on: November 24, 2011, 01:21:23 AM »

Flowteau i have follow pokemon since the first game i have every pokemon game even crappy ones like pokemon dash i even had pokemon mini  so i know my pokemon i know every pokemon name until the end of gen4 gen5 was such a disapointment for me i didnt even memoryzed the names of them if you cant see the overwelming similarites in pokemons then theres nothing i can do what if bufalant is a bufalo and tauros is a bull why did they have to make another horny normal type which only diferent is an afro?cmon they look to mutch alike.I see i cant make you see they just recicled previus evolution lines made them diferent desing and went on i dont know if you ever played pokemon competetively but even stat wise they look similar and we have an ice cream pokemon a drudigon who i guess digimon ppl putted in pokemon and we even and a mirrorwith a face :S i did like Fire/bug moth finally a bulky and powerful bug type not  being bug steel and same with durant hes original we didnt have an ant pokemon yet altough he should have an ant queen evolution Tongue but most of designs are just copies if i cant make you see that theres nothing i can do everyone sees what they want to see and most pokemons fans were disapointed in gen5,gen4 had some wierd pokemons but atleast they felt original.

pikazz did you ever find out why bowser freezes in CSS?material or texture problems?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #537 on: November 24, 2011, 02:09:10 AM »

back to offtopic now Im srs here
    pikazz did you ever find out why bowser freezes in CSS?material or texture problems?
    no, I haven't touch bowser after it D:

Flowteau
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #538 on: November 24, 2011, 04:16:05 AM »

Not necessarily true; a lot of Pokémon fans love gen 5. I know that Boufallant is an "expy" of Taurus, but they don't look exactly alike. Admit it, your example with Haxorus/Garchomp is total bull[censored]. I do play Pokemon Online. You'll have to give me examples on those stat similarities, though I'll be hard to convince that STATS of all things would be a problem. If you look at this page http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CompetitiveBalance, you should notice the principals of character balance. There's Lightning Bruiser, Stone Wall, et cetera. It's only natural that pokemon would fall into these few categories, so it's not fair criticism for gen 5. Gen 4 is much, much worse design-wise. Most of those pokemon are not memorable. Gen 5 has many pokemon that really stick out (mostly for better).

Your definition of "copy" isn't very clear. I don't understand the criteria you're putting on. There's nothing wrong with having more than one rock-type family and more than one fighting-type family, so what's your point? What do you expect Game Freak to do? You're glorifying gen 4 of all things, so let's dissect it. There's a fighting-type final form of the fire starter, an early-game rodent normal-type, an early-game normal bird, some baby forms of previous generation pokemon, some evolutions of previous generation pokemon, a pointless offspring of one of the legendaries that looks exactly the same as its parent... that's a lot of pokemon, right? Well gen 4 only has 107 pokemon. That's seven more than generation II, so it doesn't have the lowest count, but considering that a big chunk of them are in the same family as previous generation pokemon, that's very few. What's less original than making a new fighting-type family? Adding a freaking baby pokemon to a pre-existing line out of nowhere. In fact, there are so few "completely new" families in gen 4 that gen 5 definitely outweighs it. How could a generation have more original pokemon if it pretty much has less than half the amount of new pokemon as the other generations? Digimon isn't fair game, either. The more Pokemon Game Freak makes, the more likely they will come across similarities with other franchises. Blatant fact. There's no true evidence that Pokemon is copying Digimon, of all things. Sorry dude, I think nostalgia caught up to you. I've been a Pokémon fan since the beginning as well, and I'm completely okay with the direction it's taking, especially after the horrible experience that was generation 4 (though it did have cool legendaries and Lucario).

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #539 on: November 24, 2011, 05:22:48 AM »

dont make my thread offtopic Im srs here
    take the "which generation" somewhere else there it belongs.

ONTOPIC:
    I trying to figure out what exactly the Miscolor glitch is on meowth and scraggy and how to do great metal texture on scraggy (wanna do it on mewtwo but he is too valued to exprement with :<)
    did the same thing I did on meowth what I did on scraggy, however it DIDN'T solved the glitch :/
    but this keep me suspicios, I have my though on what causing the glitch.
    however, I did some test about Metal texture!

it went good Cheesy
    however, only it's eyes, mouth and bachhead that follows the camera.
    body doesn't follow camera.
    when Toy comes out, it freeze the game D: and I know why it does :[

also, do those who wonder.

YellowEyes and PAT0 works :]
    Claus is a sneaky bastard

EDIT: I KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING THE MISCOLOR GLITCH Cheesy
    BUT DONT KNOW IF IT ARE ANY EASIER METHOD TO FIX IT

played meowth though whole classic! no glitch Cheesy
    bt I haven't fix his yellow eye or PAT0 or metal lol
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:22:43 AM by pikazz » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 130