Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kI3Kcj6Wd0</a>
FINALLY! Happy Face
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 130
Author Topic: Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!  (Read 500379 times)
Flowteau
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #690 on: December 02, 2011, 10:02:56 PM »

By all means, take as much time as you want. Just let us know what's going on, please! Smiley

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #691 on: December 02, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »

okay this is it:

I waiting for something about both Mewtwo and scraggy so I can't release them that I want :/
    Meowth is finished but need to get PAT0s

Pink Bob-omb haven't done much more :/

Bowser 64 is pretty much done and thinking of releasing it already now!

Petey needs better rigging with his leaves and need miscolor fix

Dry bones need a SRT0 before release!

also, everyone has not the best metal texture.

Should I Release bowser 64 as a "forgive me for delay on mewtwo and scraggy?"
    cause I really want dat thingy before I release mewtwo :/
    does bowser 64 has the extra shell already?? if so i want him badly  xD and if hes finished then there is no such thing as a forgive release if a project gets done before the previous ones then theres nothing to be ashamaed if he works and its done release him and if mewtwo and scraggy still need fixes then we can just wait for them Tongue

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #692 on: December 03, 2011, 04:11:33 AM »

pikazz I know that ask for the Mewtwo progress is some kind of weird at this point, but I was playing Melee and I noticed certain stuff with his eyes.... Does your Mewtwo Import has all of Melee's PAT0 eye applied? I mean if the Mewtwo can have these Melee eyes:

Eye Close:

Eye Turn:

Eye Half:
    (when he shows only half of his eye) ~No pics sorry~

also are you planning to make this?:

Kirby Mewtwo?

I think it would be a good Idea so you can fully bring back the Melee Mewtwo mods, but is just an idea.

Lucarios eyes doesn't using PAT0s, he using VIS0s to his blink if I dont get wrong :/, also, I dont have the texture to his eyes either (the blink ect) and if mewtwo using SRT0, that's would be really hard D:

also to kirby, yeah that would be one idea but impossible for now until we can edit REFs in kirby's hat D:
    Mmm... When somebody posts lots of things in a row, some of the hacks get less interest... Also, cause that person has ended everything he was doing, the next character will need more waiting.

My opinion is, release something once you think it's good enough. If bowser is finished, release him, you'll be able to fix metals in the future.

I really think BJ96 should post the metal fix the sooner to avoid more metal-glitched hacks come. Cause I'm sure not everybody will fix their models once it's possible. But I know you will.

you have right about you said :/
    better to release one at the time lol
    does bowser 64 has the extra shell already??

damn, I forgot hi extra shell D:

does anyone knows how bowsers shell visiblity works? PAT0s or something parameters in PSA? :/

Stupid Tinypic :C

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #693 on: December 03, 2011, 04:14:42 AM »

Lucarios eyes doesn't using PAT0s, he using VIS0s to his blink if I dont get wrong :/, also, I dont have the texture to his eyes either (the blink ect) and if mewtwo using SRT0, that's would be really hard D:

also to kirby, yeah that would be one idea but impossible for now until we can edit REFs in kirby's hat D:you have right about you said :/
    better to release one at the time loldamn, I forgot hi extra shell D:

does anyone knows how bowsers shell visiblity works? PAT0s or something parameters in PSA? :/

works by psa model changer if im remenber correctly

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #694 on: December 03, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »

also to kirby, yeah that would be one idea but impossible for now until we can edit REFs in kirby's hat D:

well right now I just PMed you with the eyes textures of Melee Mewtwo (blink, half, back) in PNG and original .tga formats, just in case you want to try make all the Melee Mewtwo eyes now for sure xP (same way you did with yellow eye I believe?)

I don't know... just do whatever you want with those eyes also okay about kirby :/ I was kinda hyped for it. xC

*clicks send button at PM*

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #695 on: December 03, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

well right now I just PMed you with the eyes textures of Melee Mewtwo (blink, half, back) in PNG and original .tga formats, just in case you want to try make all the Melee Mewtwo eyes now for sure xP (same way you did with yellow eye I believe?)

I don't know... just do whatever you want with those eyes also okay about kirby :/ I was kinda hyped for it. xC

*clicks send button at PM*
    Maybe you can use the already done kirby hat on the vault which comes with PM 1.01

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #696 on: December 03, 2011, 04:12:01 PM »

I might can do similar to lucarios cap.

kirby's hat to mewtwo in melee is the whole model, inclusing kirby in it but since lucario is only a "cap" while the mewtwo model is a cap inclusive kirby (like olimar cap), it's impossible to make it look right :/

also, I might to a tutorial how to fix miscolor shading cause I now exactly how to fix it to everymodel I believe!
    however I need to test it out for the 100% sure

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #697 on: December 03, 2011, 04:18:57 PM »

kirby's hat to mewtwo in melee is the whole model, inclusing kirby in it but since lucario is only a "cap" while the mewtwo model is a cap inclusive kirby (like olimar cap), it's impossible to make it look right :/

also, I might to a tutorial how to fix miscolor shading cause I now exactly how to fix it to everymodel I believe!
    so i guess your not releasing bowser until the next brawlbox comes with obj importer to import  the extra shell right??

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #698 on: December 03, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »

I will do an tutorial how to fix miscolor shading soon! :]
    cause I now exactly how!

also, some pics of dry bones! he just got fixed!

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #699 on: December 03, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »

Too bad that you had to ditch the eyes to pull it off.  Or is there something that I'm overlooking?!

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #700 on: December 03, 2011, 06:52:42 PM »

So you mean we should wait from Brawl's next generation of hacks to get the kirby hat in-game? Well If we have to :/

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #701 on: December 03, 2011, 06:53:18 PM »

Too bad that you had to ditch the eyes to pull it off.  Or is there something that I'm overlooking?!
    it's was quick, I trying to figure out how to make it's eye iris using luigis eye's iris SRT0 and not luigis upperlids D:
    so it was invisible for the moment xD

I would fix the eyes for the pics but I only had 7 minutes left on my laptop battery when I should take the pic so I didn't had time xD;

Titanoverlord
    Mega Kitten

soon I will rise from the void reborn

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #702 on: December 03, 2011, 07:38:39 PM »

I will do an tutorial how to fix miscolor shading soon! :]
    cause I now exactly how!

also, some pics of dry bones! he just got fixed!

Sweet now soon I will be able to fix up my hacks and release them Smiley

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #703 on: December 04, 2011, 01:53:32 AM »

Well,I have to suggest a size mod for Dry Bones xD he's bigger than Fox and it's supposed to be about 3/4 Fox's size

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #704 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »

Well,I have to suggest a size mod for Dry Bones xD he's bigger than Fox and it's supposed to be about 3/4 Fox's size
    I am not so good at doing size mods ^^;

since KCMM was down this whole day for me, I will do my shading tutorial tomorrow swedish time

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 130
    Print
    Jump to: