Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Useless poll is useless
Useless, just like Hollow. - 6 (6.5%)
^ This. - 1 (1.1%)
^ Those. - 0 (0%)
Whatever's over there. > - 4 (4.3%)
< Maybe that thing over there. - 2 (2.2%)
Maybe this is a complete waste of your time. - 2 (2.2%)
^ I bet that's right. - 1 (1.1%)
Why'd you vote for this option? - 6 (6.5%)
Option 12 is true. - 4 (4.3%)
V Tough. (does this mean I made option 11 first?) - 0 (0%)
My fingers are getting tired from typing all this... - 2 (2.2%)
Option 9 is false. - 5 (5.4%)
Why'd you vote for option 1? Hollow's a nice guy. - 13 (14%)
^ No. Just no. - 2 (2.2%)
- 45 (48.4%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages:  1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88
Author Topic: Hollow's PSAs: Summer PSAs on page 86  (Read 364963 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1245 on: April 11, 2011, 06:32:39 PM »

just make a celebi vertex xD and a psa over olimar its my dream but  nobody wants to make it xD i even wrote a moveset for it on request ideas sub forum
    « Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:33:38 PM by pedro702 » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1246 on: April 11, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »

Pedro702: Your post is merely a request of a vertex, and do you know where do the requests go?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=31.0

Here, so next time, if you have a request of a vertex , post it there. Still, I don't really think someone would be able to make a good vertex of Celebi... I hardly see how it can be, maybe I'm wrong, but still...

Anyway, Hollow, if you make again Psa, I hope that you will have pleasure to do them, it is the most important after all. I saw a list of characters that you maybe work on, I hope you will find one that pleases you, and who knows, maybe this character will be one of my ideas for moveset. Laugh

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1247 on: April 28, 2011, 01:04:59 PM »

Is there a rule against topic-necro?

Anyway, the download link for Vadar Ganon wont let me download it. It says wait 60 seconds then at the end of that wait it says that the DL link expired.

Help?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1248 on: May 18, 2011, 02:15:23 PM »

Sephiroth V3 Coming soon.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1249 on: May 18, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »

Sephiroth V3 Coming soon.

Awesome! Your personal one was great, but I'm glad to see that you are going to make a new one truer to Sephiroth, as opposed to a "mage-marth." The one that was merged with Divine was kind of "meh" in my opinion. Overall I am glad to see this done, and for you to be back in the game.  Wink
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcUulyx5HM0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcUulyx5HM0</a>

Inspiration

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1250 on: May 18, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »

Hey hollow, what's the code for making an attack loop again? Like DK's Down B? (The hand smashing thing)

Also, how do I make it so a character who doesn't normally raise their legs above their head able to do so? Is it  "Allow/Disallow certain movements" with it set to allow?

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1251 on: May 18, 2011, 02:48:43 PM »

Hey hollow, what's the code for making an attack loop again? Like DK's Down B? (The hand smashing thing)

Also, how do I make it so a character who doesn't normally raise their legs above their head able to do so? Is it  "Allow/Disallow certain movements" with it set to allow?
    To loop an attack:

First, check 'loop' in the box.

If: Button not Presssed: blah
    Change Action: 0 for ground, or uh....something else for air, can't remember. XD

And for the leg thing, Allow/Disallow Certain Movements pertains to moving horizontally or vertically. You need to change the animation.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1252 on: May 18, 2011, 02:51:24 PM »

thanks god!! xD

edit: triple ninja'd... (thats what happens when you go to eat when you just wrote ur reply... xD)

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1253 on: May 18, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »

Awesome! Your personal one was great, but I'm glad to see that you are going to make a new one truer to Sephiroth, as opposed to a "mage-marth." The one that was merged with Divine was kind of "meh" in my opinion. Overall I am glad to see this done, and for you to be back in the game.  Wink

He's not revamping his old one.  V3 refers to the collaborated one that he's a part of.  The main stuff that Hollow is doing are stuff like the wallrun etc.

But I do agree that Hollow's Sephiroth was pretty awesome at the time (I remember he was released on the same day as V.Joe V1).  However there were a number of problems that personally I think that the collaborated one remidied for the most part:

1). Balance.  He was terribly overpowered.  His speed was average, but because his range was so ridiculous and his power was high too he was stupidly good.

2). 3 of the specials were structured in the same way and all essentially had similar purposes.  They were all chargable projectiles, and as a result the diversity of the moveset was hindered.  The collaborated one definitely has a much wider variety of moves.

3). A few other things involving stuff like animations and presentation etc

However, what this moveset did do is build a basis on how a Sephiroth should be made.  Super slow with his attacks, decent damage, low kill potential but ridiculous range (this has been tightened for the collaborated Sephiroth).  Not only that, but it did show quite a few interesting ideas as well.

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1254 on: May 18, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »

Version is my new version.

He'll be pretty fast, hardly any lag for moves. But.....

....He'll have very low kill power, except on a few select moves. (Meteor, etc.)

Sephiroth was always the fast one.

Yes, I'll be introducing the wallrun, as well as Godspeed, Heaven's Light, and Oblivion.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1255 on: May 18, 2011, 04:05:38 PM »

Version is my new version.

He'll be pretty fast, hardly any lag for moves. But.....

....He'll have very low kill power, except on a few select moves. (Meteor, etc.)

Sephiroth was always the fast one.

Yes, I'll be introducing the wallrun, as well as Godspeed, Heaven's Light, and Oblivion.

I still say that will be a bit overpowered, since Sephiroth has so much range, with little to no end lag... He would be near untouchable if played right, even with low kill power, it wouldn't matter much to the opponent if they can't really get to him. Tongue

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1256 on: May 18, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »

I still say that will be a bit overpowered, since Sephiroth has so much range, with little to no end lag... He would be near untouchable if played right, even with low kill power, it wouldn't matter much to the opponent if they can't really get to him. Tongue
    Well, he's not going to be untouchable. He's just going to be fast and weak. Think Sonic-ish.
    Fast, weak, and with a couple of good kill moves.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1257 on: May 18, 2011, 04:19:45 PM »

Except you're forgetting that Sonic has poor range whilst Sephiroth has more reach than any other character in Brawl.  Not to mention that Sonic doesn't have any projectiles either.

Though this revamp sounds interesting.  It seems like you could almost make a completely new PSA entirely if you wanted (like how I did for V.Joe V2).

Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1258 on: May 18, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »

Except you're forgetting that Sonic has poor range whilst Sephiroth has more reach than any other character in Brawl.  Not to mention that Sonic doesn't have any projectiles either.

Though this revamp sounds interesting.  It seems like you could almost make a completely new PSA entirely if you wanted (like how I did for V.Joe V2).
    Projectiles are slow for him. Very slow. I guess the range factor does give him an unfairness.
    Meh.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1259 on: May 18, 2011, 04:23:34 PM »

That, that's what I meant, he would be untouchable since he has so much range, I can picture a situation where the Sephiroth player is spamming forward air, and the other player not being able to get through it, since you can use the C stick to do a retreating forward air.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88
    Print
    Jump to: