Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1797078 times)
Rayn
Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3060 on: June 02, 2011, 04:36:59 PM »

*Nameless turns on his internetz*
*Goes to KCMM*
*Sees SDoOm's new thread name*
*dies of sheer joy*

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
Louis (Left 4 Dead)
Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
The Kid (Bastion)
Tumblr!

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3061 on: June 02, 2011, 05:03:43 PM »

i tought it was spider man xD it would be fun if you made another spider transformation over zelda so it could transform xD like spider man over shiek and spider carnage over zelda xD or black suited spider man  but that is for another time

i hope you can make spider man attacks like they were planned i bet it will be hard to make the  side B since i dont know what will be used so he can web swing xD

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3062 on: June 02, 2011, 05:11:18 PM »

<_<

*adds Spider-Man on Shiek to to-do list*

RevengeHunter
    Mega Kitten

Happy Sasuke is happy

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3063 on: June 02, 2011, 05:14:34 PM »

Loved hero? I thought Deadpool was just a psycho mercenary who changes sides whenever he feels like it? Oh well. I'm curious to see how Spiderman turns out Smiley

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3064 on: June 02, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »

OOOOOOOOOHHH, I see what SDoom's doin here. Spiderman's on Sheik, not only because of the vertex made for her/him, but he'll use the Chain from Sheik's foreward special as a web!!

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3065 on: June 02, 2011, 07:20:34 PM »

awesome SDo0m! It would be interesting to see a marvel character. but the moveset seams a little under powered. his specials seem weak and it sounds like hes relying on his smashes. (especially because theres no down B)
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:21:54 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3066 on: June 02, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »

OMG!
    I know what you can do with the down B!!
    Make Venom suit spidy over Zelda and do a venom-suit  moveset!
    ZING~

Or you could port the venom recolor of jokekids spiderman over to zelda lol whichever's easier.

Also, you should set like a time limit, or a damage limit (he changes back after you take X damage) if you do that. Or you could make it that he changes back after dieing a couple of times ^+^

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3067 on: June 02, 2011, 07:57:07 PM »

i think spiderman needs his archenemy as zelda(venom)(mastaklo venom vertex)

if you want here is his moveset
    he is my favorite marvel villan Evil

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3068 on: June 02, 2011, 08:42:36 PM »

i think spiderman needs his archenemy as zelda(venom)(mastaklo venom vertex)

if you want here is his moveset
    he is my favorite marvel villan Evil

that would be a good idea but I wonder if anyone would ever have the skill to make a vertext for venom that has bones in his mouth, tail, and tongue hmmmm.

lol Sdoom, I've always known you wouldn't quit PSA Grin

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3069 on: June 03, 2011, 12:50:06 AM »

awesome SDo0m! It would be interesting to see a marvel character. but the moveset seams a little under powered. his specials seem weak and it sounds like hes relying on his smashes. (especially because theres no down B)

Never judge the balance of something from a written moveset.  You haven't taken into account a lot of things.  Spidey won't be underpowered, just tricky to master. How you managed to get "he'll be relying on his smashes" and "his specials seem weak" are because you focused on just the damage.

Web Ball works a bit like ZSS's Paralyzer except with a bit more range.  It stuns the foe making it potentially very useful for follow ups.

Web Zip is the key move if you ever want to master Spidey.  It'll be his main form of movement.  Think about it this way.  Imagine the Side B dash by Eldiran's Zero.  Give it startup lag, give it the ability to go in multiple directions, add a small hitbox to the end, allow it to be interruptable during the move rather than just at the end and allow it to work as a tether.  This overall gives him absolute superior mobility.

And Spider Sting is a pretty standard affair.  Good damage and knockback for what it is.  Most Up B attacks actually do a bit less than this.

You can never judge the balance of something by just looking at damage values (especially not something obscure like Spidey).  There are so many other things to take into account with moveset balance than just damage, speed and knockback.

And just to clarify, I probably won't make something over Zelda to go with Spidey.  I'll leave that to someone else.  I will however attempt to create a sound pack with his MvC3 voice (since it's a greatvoice and has everything I need and the VA is actually very good).
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:56:02 AM by SiLeNtFaLc0n » Logged

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3070 on: June 03, 2011, 01:25:23 AM »

Spiderman? Awesome will it be for Captain falcon?
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:26:36 AM by donaldthescotishtwin » Logged

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3071 on: June 03, 2011, 02:12:20 AM »

Spiderman? Awesome will it be for Captain falcon?

<_<

*adds Spider-Man on Shiek to to-do list*

OOOOOOOOOHHH, I see what SDoom's doin here. Spiderman's on Sheik, not only because of the vertex made for her/him, but he'll use the Chain from Sheik's foreward special as a web!!

i tought it was spider man xD it would be fun if you made another spider transformation over zelda so it could transform xD like spider man over shiek and spider carnage over zelda xD or black suited spider man  but that is for another time

i hope you can make spider man attacks like they were planned i bet it will be hard to make the  side B since i dont know what will be used so he can web swing xD

Spiderman

The spectacular, web-slinging friendly neighbourhood Spiderman and one of the most iconic and well known superheroes of all time is read to join the Brawl.  His main gimmick is his mobility.  Thanks to the ability to fly in directions with his webs, he can zip all around the stage and confuse his opponents.  This makes him not only unpredictable, but also greatly assists his overall pressure.  He'll be tricky to master, but fun to use.

STATS

Character Over - Sheik
    Size - 5/10 He's naturally medium height, but somewhat like Wolf, his nautral stance is low down
    Running Speed - 7/10 He's pretty nippy on the ground.  Fast like a spider of course.
    Air Speed - 4/10 His natural air speed is mediocre, but he makes up for this with his webs
    Combo Speed - 7/10 Correct use of his webs and mobility allows for some amazing combinations.
    Priority - 7/10 A mixed bag of disjointed and regular hitboxes
    Jump Height - 8/10 Impressive jumps height to also make up for his mediocre air speed
    Power - 5/10 Fairly low/average kill potential.  He'll rely more on clever gimping.
    Weight - 98 (Middleweight)

MOVESET

AAA Combo - A standard punch, followed by an upwards crouching kick and then a low elbow thrust (MvC2 LP to Crouching MK to Crouch HP).  Standard affair.  10%

F Tilt - A leaping roundhouse kick.  Good well rounded attack with surprising reach. (MvC3 Medium)  10%

U Tilt - A handstand kick upwards.  Good vertical reach, but relatively slow compared to his other two tilts.  11%

D Tilt - A fast low kick.  Can be rapid fired somewhat like Lucas' D Tilt. (MvC3 Crouching Light)  4%

Dash Attack - A forward leaping kick.  Comes out quickly and has decent knockback but punishable end lag. (MvC3 last hit of Crawler Assault).  9%

F Smash - A backwards flip kick.  Sends the foe upwards and away at roughly a 30 degree angle.  Best horizontal reach of his 3 smashes. (MvC3 Heavy).  15-19%

U Smash - A fast uppercut.  Good knockback growth but fairly low base knockback.  (MvC3 Launcher).  14-18%

D Smash - A low double sweep kick in one direction.  His strongest smash attack knockback wise, but the main con is that it doesn't hit both sides of Spidey.  15-19%

N Air - A simple air kick.  Has sex kick properties.  (MvC3 air Medium). 11-9-7%  

F Air - An overhead fist swing.  Somewhat slow on startup, but quite strong.  Despite it's appearance, it does not spike.  (MvC2 air HP) 11%

B Air - Same as Sheik's B Air, but a little stronger on the later hitbox.  10-7%

U Air - An upwards punch to knock the foe directly up.  A good killing move near the top of the stage. (MvC2 air MP) 10%

D Air - A downward straight double kick.  Works as a mid power meteor smash. (MvC2 air HK) 9%

Neutral B: Web Ball - A simple straight up projectile.  The start up is a bit more than most projectiles, and the range isn't amazing (about the same as Wolf's Blaster), but it stuns foes in place momentarily by wrapping them in webs when it connects.  4%

Side B: Web Zip/Swing - This is the main tool of Spidey's arsenal.  On the ground, it allows him to zip diagonally forward, back or straight up.  In the air, he can zip in all four diagonals (like in MvC3).  This move can be followed up during or after the move with any aerial attack or any special that isn't his Side B (and you can only use the Side B again if you land on the ground or you take a hit).  You retain your momentum upon cancelling with an aerial attack, allowing for some interesting approaches.  The end of the zip has a hitbox that deals small damage and knockback.  3%

Up B: Spider Sting - A fairly high reaching uppercut.  Think somewhat like Mario's Up B almost.  However, this move is interesting in the fact that if you press B again, you can follow up with a downward smas to meteor smash foes at an angle.  6% uppercut, 8% meteor smash.

(No Down B since this'll be over Sheik)

Final Smash: Maximum Spider - Spidey rushes forward fast with his hand out.  If it connects, Spidey will fly from all directions, wrapping his foe in web and then coming from above to deal the finishing kick downwards.  If you above the ground, this will probably never kill your opponent.  However, if you're not above the ground it will almost most definitely kill them.  60%

Other cool stuff:

- His down taunt will have him spawn a 2D comic speech bubble saying "DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN!"
    - His Side B (since it will be based on Sheik's chain) will also work as a tether.
    - He will definitely be able to wall cling and maybe even wall climb

They joys of actually reading stuff...

Micaiah
    Marvel vs Capcom freak.
    Hyper Kitten

Dem SwagGirls

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3072 on: June 03, 2011, 02:16:07 AM »

^ lol indeed

Anyways, the moveset seems very nteresting, mostly the final smash, I'm sure it'll be epic Wink
    Good Luck with everything SDoom Smiley

3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3073 on: June 03, 2011, 02:24:00 AM »

Lol well soorryyy just that there's a vertex for CF so I thought you'd make it for that

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3074 on: June 03, 2011, 02:40:58 AM »

Lol well soorryyy just that there's a vertex for CF so I thought you'd make it for that

There are a few reasons why I want it over Sheik:

1)  As Roo correctly said, I want to use the Chain as the web.  Sheik has a tether which will be very useful for Spidey and make the moveset feel more genuine.

2) Sheik actually has a projectile that I can use and edit (the Needle).  That way the Web Ball will be more realistic since it will be based upon a real projectile.

3) Quite a few of Sheik's moves naturally fit Spidey well.  There are a lot of things I don't really need to change (or only need to make a few basic changes to).

4) I want to keep Viewtiful Joe over Falcon for a while, since I put loads of hard work into him.

5) Sheik literally has no PSAs of other characters.  Heck, she only has like 2 PSAs anyways.

Pages:  1 ... 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: