Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796910 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5475 on: October 28, 2011, 06:39:57 PM »

Yes it does.  Otherwise it would be totally worthless.  Think something like a rolling dodge with no interrupt, no invulnerability and a slow ass hitbox.

And I already said why I'm not doing Zero yet ›_› Sheesh

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5476 on: October 28, 2011, 06:49:42 PM »

id be sad if it was over waluigi Sad hes fun to play as because his bike is just fun to mess with, and no one likes pit anyways, hes OP

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #5477 on: October 29, 2011, 01:01:17 AM »

And so it begins...

My first import model PSA....

Why am I not doing Black Knight or Zero you say?  

Zero because I don't want to start working on him again until we have a new model import

Black Knight because I need to learn how to do something very specific first.

...So yeah, Tekkaman Blade.  Here's the moveset for him:

Tekkaman Blade will be a slow and strong character with slow attack speed for the most part, but fantastic range thanks to his space lance.  Whilst his general movement is slow, he does have a couple of mobility options to get in, but a lot of the time you'll want to try and space your opponent with superior range

A Infinite Loop - Tekkaman whirls his blade around his body (based off his Shamshir from TvC).  Think very much like Metaknight's A loop, except it's instantly more badass because Blade is doing it.  1% per hit.

F Tilt (Normal) - A forward stab with amazing reach but low damage and good speed.  Think something like Dedede's F Tilt in application.  Excellent spacing tool.  7%

F Tilt (Up) - An across the body swipe angled slightly upwards.  Think something like Pit's F Tilt in terms of knockback, but with faster startup and more endlag.  10%

F Tilt (Down) - A slow but long reach downward angled swipe.  Amazing reach and the strongest of his tilts in terms of damage and knockback but also by far the slowest.  14%

U Tilt - A single lunge of his space lance upwards.  Excellent for anti air due to its great reach.  10%

D Tilt - A double sweep kick on the ground.  Knocks foes away at a low angle.  One of his faster attacks.  8%

Dash Attack - Blade leaps forward and spins his lance around (based off his H Katzbalger attack from TvC).  Deals multiple hits and travels a considerable distance but has a lot of endlag and a fairly slow startup.  14% (if all hits connect)

F Smash - A slow but strong overhead swipe with excellent range and power but massive endlag.  Blade's strongest knockback attack.  22-30%

U Smash - An quick upward slash followed by a Blade whirling his lance around and above his head (based on M Katzbalger from TvC).  Deals multiple hits and does good damage and vertical reach, but a fair amount of overall startup.  18-25%

D Smash - A double downward swipe of his lance on the ground infront and behind him.  About the speed of Ike's D Smash but the interesting thing about this move is that you can make it only do one swipe rather than two if you only press A once instead of twice.  Always sends the foe behind Blade.  19-26%

N Air - A single spin of his lance with a very wide arc.  Very similar to Ike's N Air in function.  9%

F Air - A forward lunge of his space lance.  Long lasting sex kick hitbox and amazing range but a lot of landing lag and fairly fast startup.  11% 8%

B Air - A jab backwards with his space lance.  Similar to Pit's B Air aesthetically, but slower and with more reach.  11%  8%

U Air - Blade spins his lance above his head.  Again, very similar to Pit's U Air as it deals multiple hits.  12%

D Air - Blade rockets downwards with his lance pointing down.  The tip of the lance can do a weak meteor smash down at an angle.  The rest of it sends the opponent away.  Fast startup, but very long endlag (as with all stall and fall moves).  13%

Neutral B: Baselard - Blade splits his lance into two blades and quickly throws them at the opponent.  A weak but extremely quick projectile.  If you hold B during startup, you can charge the projectile.  When the charged projectile hits the foe, Blade will quickly warp towards them and slash them away.  5% projectile + 10% slash

Side B: Space Mach Dash - Using the thrusters on the back of his suit, Blade propels himself diagonally up forward on the ground, and straight forward in the air.  This deals no damage, but is Blade's fastest way to move and can be interrupted part way by aerial attacks.  If he does this in the air, he is unable to use his Up B. 0%

Up B: Flight - Using his jet thrusters, he is able to fly momentarily.  Very much like Pit's flight, however it doesn't last for quite as long.  0%

Down B (Ground): Falchion - A fast, invulnerable dash forward where Blade leaves his lance behind him spinning.  He then reels it in from behind, dealing multiple hits on any opponent stuck between, the final one knocking them up and away.  After he completes the dash, Blade is vulnerable to attack.  Excellent for shield pressure and cross ups.  12%

Down B (Air): Crash Intrude - Blade does a full body dash down and forward.  If this misses, he is left in a helpless state.  If it hits, Blade will then proceed to rocket back and forth, hitting the foe numerous times and then ending with a dive downwards onto the foe, leaving him in a state where he cannot use it again.  Fairly slow to startup, but fairly easy to connect.  14%

Final Smash: Omnidirectional Super Voltekka - Blade first readies himself to unleash his power then he releases a powerful wave of destruction, decimating anything in its way.  Similar to Samus' Final Smash in terms of appearance, only without the transforming bit at the end.  50%

I really enjoyed reading the move list. To be honest, I've never really read many, but I have skimmed through a lot. Outstanding job describing these moves. The Final Smash is what I can't wait for.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #5478 on: October 29, 2011, 04:05:04 AM »

Well, since this is over Pit, i might try to port it over someone so other people can have this AND waluigi, if thats okay with Sdo0m

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5479 on: October 29, 2011, 04:22:24 AM »

Well, since this is over Pit, i might try to port it over someone so other people can have this AND waluigi, if thats okay with Sdo0m
    I kinda hope SDo0m makes it easy to port (you know, not using many articles).

Since I'd much rather have Waluigi... But this move set could also be interesting (if it doesn't freeze over and over.)

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5480 on: October 29, 2011, 04:29:37 AM »

I kinda hope SDo0m makes it easy to port (you know, not using many articles).

Since I'd much rather have Waluigi... But this move set could also be interesting (if it doesn't freeze over and over.)

Sux for you then, since I can tell you now that it won't be.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about it being portable or not to be honest.  For it to be portable, it means I have to make compromises that detract from the overall quality of the PSA and it's just not worth it at all.  Kid Buu would be significantly worse without Lucario's articles and floating points.  It's really not hard to switch between the two PSAs if you ever wanted to use both. 
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:31:58 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #5481 on: October 29, 2011, 04:31:56 AM »

Sux for you then, since I can tell you now that it won&#039;t be.

i ported other hacks that had articles, and it would only remove that move a bit. oh well. still gunna try to port it.

Quotes:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5482 on: October 29, 2011, 04:33:32 AM »

i ported other hacks that had articles, and it would only remove that move a bit. oh well. still gunna try to port it.

It's not just articles.  It's floating points in general.  For example, the Up B will be based upon Pit's flight, which only works due to his own floating points.  There are a few other things too that would need addressing and I'm saying it's not worth trying, because the PSA will undeniably come out worse.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #5483 on: October 29, 2011, 04:36:28 AM »

It's not just articles.  It's floating points in general.  For example, the Up B will be based upon Pit's flight, which only works due to his own floating points.  There are a few other things too that would need addressing and I'm saying it's not worth trying, because the PSA will undeniably come out worse.
    well, sora by eternal yoshi has pit's flight, so i used an mk .rel and it worked fine. but it didnt load the articles, like porting my way does, but it could still be ported, unless you dont want me to, then i wont.

Quotes:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5484 on: October 29, 2011, 04:37:56 AM »

well, sora by eternal yoshi has pit's flight, so i used an mk .rel and it worked fine. but it didnt load the articles, like porting my way does, but it could still be ported, unless you dont want me to, then i wont.

That's a glide NOT flight.  Flight is Pit's Up B, something exclusive to him that no other characters have.  Tekkaman will probably have his glide disabled since I don't need it.

Well, to stop this argument in place, let me just say it nice and clear:

I'm not giving anyone permission to port this when it's done

It's staying over its intended character and ONLY it's intended character.
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:42:20 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5485 on: October 29, 2011, 06:46:02 AM »

Well I had this planned over Pit and had requested this over Pit before I was even aware that Waluigi was being ported to Pit Wink
    great =_= another one I have to contend with for tifa..

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5486 on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:20 AM »

already know you said you werent giving zero two projectiles but why dont you make his zero blaster on hold A (like the naruto PSA with his kunai) and make the swordlash projectile his Neutral B just a suggestion you don't have to do it
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 08:58:22 AM by KiDTeeCT » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #5487 on: October 29, 2011, 10:12:49 AM »

That's a glide NOT flight.  Flight is Pit's Up B, something exclusive to him that no other characters have.  Tekkaman will probably have his glide disabled since I don't need it.

Well, to stop this argument in place, let me just say it nice and clear:

I'm not giving anyone permission to port this when it's done

It's staying over its intended character and ONLY it's intended character.

okay. thanks for making that clear. i wont port it

Quotes:

Uncle0wnage
    Hyper Kitten

Just an avid hacker.

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5488 on: October 29, 2011, 02:27:06 PM »

Why not port Waluigi to someone else? Win-Win Situation
    [edit] Oh, he's already ported to triple D, well, I think all this was for naught.
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 02:30:50 PM by U0 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5489 on: October 29, 2011, 02:29:02 PM »

Why not port Waluigi to someone else? Win-Win Situation
    yeah cuz of Waluigi is possible over almost anyone
    so we can get Tekkaman over Pit or Goku with SSJ mode over Pit
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 02:30:25 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 ... 515