Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796895 times)
SJS
Clastic Sandtastic
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6900 on: April 19, 2012, 08:05:03 PM »

It took me a little while, but I finally understand the meaning of your blog post title for Bomberman.

Well played.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6901 on: April 19, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »

Hey SDoom if you're still looking for a way to do a turnaround when holding the bomb, maybe you can map it to the Attack button (A), that way he can turn around without throwing or dropping the bomb. I mean pressing A whilst holding the bomb, or does that do something already?

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6902 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:08 AM »

SDoom...

I'm getting around to doing Spider-Man's N-B... And I was gonna add that it could charge. So that means I have to add a start and Loop animation.

And that got me thinking...

Sheik has a projectile... so why did you have to use a artificial one?

Edit:

Also... What is the web line attached to? I figured it'd be attached to the ThrownN bone in the animations... but apparently thats not the case. what is it attached to so that I know what to move/keep straight when making animations...

Mainly I was gonna change Spider-Man's up-b to a web zip up While in the air.(This was for me personally... but I could put it in the re-vamped animations too if ppl are interested.) But keep the normal one while on the ground since its fine as is.

I also wanted to know why you used GFX for the entry animation instead of the webline. Cause I intended on using that for the win1 wait but if its not possible, I'd like to know now.

And as far as animation progress goes:

I had to re-do the Wait1 because the YRotN bone was rotated so that made moving the hip harder for me. Its the same thing basically though.

- Fall Special animation is no longer Sheik's
    - EscapeN is now full of sexiness and swag... Its a jumping dodge, followed by a flip back to the wait1. And the best part is it still takes the same amount of frames. (35 or so)
    - Most of the landing animations no longer go through the floor (I doubt its your fault, and more so the change in models)
    - A lot of animations have been fixed to no longer go through the floor.
    - Up-Tilt is has more swag: Same concept as the original, but Spider rolls back slightly, kicks up, flips, lands, done. (Required some PSA work)
    - Counter now transitions more logically backwards. (It bugs me when models slide forward/backward due to lack of TransN key frames) (Also, will PSA to make the slow time only last until dodge is over.
    - Win 1 and Win1 Wait are not Sheiks. SpiderMan lowers himself down, on his web and waits there. I'll probably animate him to be scratching his head or something... For now, its basically the entry.

Will do grabs later today...

But please, I kinda need an answer to those questions.
    « Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:39:52 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6903 on: April 20, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »

SDoom...

I'm getting around to doing Spider-Man's N-B... And I was gonna add that it could charge. So that means I have to add a start and Loop animation.

And that got me thinking...

Sheik has a projectile... so why did you have to use a artificial one?

Because I already tried using the needle and it didn't work how I wanted it to.  Mainly because I didn't know how to edit it properly at that time

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6904 on: April 20, 2012, 09:41:24 AM »

Fair enough... and you caught me while I was editing that post... so here:

Also... What is the web line attached to? I figured it'd be attached to the ThrownN bone in the animations... but apparently thats not the case. what is it attached to so that I know what to move/keep straight when making animations...

Mainly I was gonna change Spider-Man's up-b to a web zip up While in the air.(This was for me personally... but I could put it in the re-vamped animations too if ppl are interested.) But keep the normal one while on the ground since its fine as is.

I also wanted to know why you used GFX for the entry animation instead of the webline. Cause I intended on using that for the win1 wait but if its not possible, I'd like to know now.

And as far as animation progress goes:

I had to re-do the Wait1 because the YRotN bone was rotated so that made moving the hip harder for me. Its the same thing basically though.

- Fall Special animation is no longer Sheik's
    - EscapeN is now full of sexiness and swag... Its a jumping dodge, followed by a flip back to the wait1. And the best part is it still takes the same amount of frames. (35 or so)
    - Most of the landing animations no longer go through the floor (I doubt its your fault, and more so the change in models)
    - A lot of animations have been fixed to no longer go through the floor.
    - Up-Tilt is has more swag: Same concept as the original, but Spider rolls back slightly, kicks up, flips, lands, done. (Required some PSA work)
    - Counter now transitions more logically backwards. (It bugs me when models slide forward/backward due to lack of TransN key frames) (Also, will PSA to make the slow time only last until dodge is over.
    - Win 1 and Win1 Wait are not Sheiks. SpiderMan lowers himself down, on his web and waits there. I'll probably animate him to be scratching his head or something... For now, its basically the entry.

Will do grabs later today...

But please, I kinda need an answer to those questions.

----

Also, do you know how to edit it properly now? The projectile thing that is.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6905 on: April 20, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »

Fair enough... and you caught me while I was editing that post... so here:

1) It's attached to his LHaveN bone I think.
    2) Reason why I used graphics is because one it looks nicer and two because it's easier to set the position of the graphics then it is to set the position of the article. 

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6906 on: April 20, 2012, 10:56:42 AM »

Hm... well those graphics wouldn't be able to loop and or be infinite would they? Cause like I said, I wanted to make the WinWait him, hanging upside down from a web...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6907 on: April 20, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »

Hm... well those graphics wouldn't be able to loop and or be infinite would they? Cause like I said, I wanted to make the WinWait him, hanging upside down from a web...

Sure they would.  They're not external, they're generic and even if they were external they'd still be able to loop infinitely.

Sollux Captor
    Mega Kitten

DO NOT EAT THE MIND HONEY

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6908 on: April 20, 2012, 02:19:53 PM »

i hate to be irritating but will work on Metal be resumed?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6909 on: April 20, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »

Well that solves one issue then.

I'm still gonna see how using the web line works for grabbing and throwing.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6910 on: April 20, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »

Hey SDo0m, since you're on the Project M team, would you know what they did to make it so that Ike passes through his foe when using his Quick Draw?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #6911 on: April 20, 2012, 05:26:58 PM »

Question: If I added bones to Pikachu's bone tree (After the thrown N bone so nothing gets messed up) could I use those new bones in PSA?

because for my Neo-Chu psa I have added lots of em and I need to know if I can use them for graphics/hitboxes.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #6912 on: April 20, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=17.0

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #6913 on: April 20, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »

And that answers my question how exactly Im srs here

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6914 on: April 20, 2012, 05:58:53 PM »

he's saying you should make a thread there

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Pages:  1 ... 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: