Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 86
Author Topic: The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!  (Read 456049 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #405 on: December 19, 2013, 11:19:09 AM »

Well again, I see nothin wrong or left for Waluigi....what exactly is there left for him?
    Also on Bowser's size it tends to be consistent for games in a series, like he is the same size in both Galaxy games when you beat him in 2 and the Grand Star pops out o his mouth, he shrinks down to 1 size. It's the same in the New Super Mario Bros series, just after you fight him something happens to make him a giant for the final boss. He did however grow in 3D World compared to 3D Land. He was the same in SMB1, Lost Levels (also known as SMB2 in other places), SMB3 and SMW (which originally was going to have the subtitle Super Mario Bros 4).
    Anyways sorry about being off topic, I just wanted to point that out since I've got no criticism for Waluigi besides he looks perfect and I cant wait for him to be released.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tttttsd
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #406 on: December 22, 2013, 08:12:14 AM »

Will his Project M incarnation have slightly faster attacks with extra knockback compared to the Brawl version? I say this as the KB in Project M seems more intense than Brawl's on a relative scale with some attacks so you might need to make adjustments to keep his kill power up to snuff. Also when this is released, I'm going into the WAH lab on Week One.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:26:01 AM by Tttttsd » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: December 22, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »

I wouldn't say that it's just the KB standards; Project M's stale move negation works differently. In Brawl both damage and knockback decay while in PM and Melee only damage decays, which indirectly affects knockback....

All I ask is that if you can't release the next Waluigi version in time for Christmas, to please give us a little progress update on that day. Worst thing to do would be to leave the audience in the dark if there's something wrong speaking of which...

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: December 22, 2013, 11:13:41 PM »

Hey can anyone please tell me if it is possible to port Waluigi over Wolf, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link. Those are characters that would be perfect to get rid of just because wolf and toon link are  worthless clones and Jiiglypuff is wack. I am really stoked for this waluigi hack keep up the good work marioking64ds!!!!

Blue Vixen
    Mega Kitten

I don't know what to put here...

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: December 23, 2013, 07:16:25 AM »

Hey can anyone please tell me if it is possible to port Waluigi over Wolf, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link. Those are characters that would be perfect to get rid of just because wolf and toon link are  worthless clones and Jiiglypuff is wack. I am really stoked for this waluigi hack keep up the good work marioking64ds!!!!

+1 , I still use the Toon Link version XD

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #410 on: December 23, 2013, 07:54:01 AM »

yes

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: December 23, 2013, 09:06:28 AM »

Yes OMG that is awesome. Oh yeah there is another good reason to port waluigi over those 3 characters bc Wolf, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff are not apart of the Adventure Mode. So it would be strange to see pit's cutscene and then waluigi appears am I right?
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:24:22 AM by BlazingFury » Logged

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #412 on: December 24, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »

Merry Christmas, and Also a Happy new year. I'll start off with im sorry to say i have nothing for you guys... Yeah I know im terrible but this crap takes much longer then you'd expect. we are still in the process of revamping everything.

i have been remaking most of the animation with in Maya to make them smoother and also to keep his feet in place when moving it HipN. I still have alot more to make.

just think of it like this, One person is making all the animations and i believe you've seen how meany animations there are for just one character. now times that by x3(for the others in the works) now on top of that, i need to build and texture new GFX for him and then make/edit sound effects(not voices) for him.

so to really. Waluigi is taking MUCH longer then we expect. there isn't all alot the other team members can do until i've finished what i have todo. now with the characters. I'm the one who has Build them, UV unrapped, Rigged and Animated.

some texture work has been done by me. but others have helped out. so dont expect any news on any other character for quite along time. but hey. we "may" be looking for more members to help with said character. until then have a merry christmas(or what ever your doing) and a happy new year and i'll be back next year.
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 05:08:47 PM by marioking64DS » Logged

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: December 24, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »

Ah, don't worry about it. I'm sure we all understand the amount of work and dedication it takes to make a really great PSA. Definitely passes up the work I've put in my one PSA, haha. I mean you're doing most of this yourself too. That's commendable in itself. Also, as you said, even just working on the model takes a lot of work.

Just keep up the good work. Happy holidays to you Smiley

Hi

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: December 24, 2013, 06:47:18 PM »

Merry Christmas, and Also a Happy new year. I'll start off with im sorry to say i have nothing for you guys... Yeah I know im terrible but this crap takes much longer then you'd expect. we are still in the process of revamping everything.

i have been remaking most of the animation with in Maya to make them smoother and also to keep his feet in place when moving it HipN. I still have alot more to make.

just think of it like this, One person is making all the animations and i believe you've seen how meany animations there are for just one character. now times that by x3(for the others in the works) now on top of that, i need to build and texture new GFX for him and then make/edit sound effects(not voices) for him.

so to really. Waluigi is taking MUCH longer then we expect. there isn't all alot the other team members can do until i've finished what i have todo. now with the characters. I'm the one who has Build them, UV unrapped, Rigged and Animated.

some texture work has been done by me. but others have helped out. so dont expect any news on any other character for quite along time. but hey. we "may" be looking for more members to help with said character. until then have a merry christmas(or what ever your doing) and a happy new year and i'll be back next year.

Hey marioking64DS, could you and your team work on porting Waluigi over Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff, they are worthless characters would you agree? I know it is possible bc  Sonic Brawler said so:)

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #415 on: December 24, 2013, 06:59:25 PM »

Ah, don't worry about it. I'm sure we all understand the amount of work and dedication it takes to make a really great PSA. Definitely passes up the work I've put in my one PSA, haha. I mean you're doing most of this yourself too. That's commendable in itself. Also, as you said, even just working on the model takes a lot of work.

Just keep up the good work. Happy holidays to you Smiley
    The Team consists of 4 people.

MK (Leader), SJS (Textures), _Data_Drain_ (Balance testing), and myself (PSA).

Hey marioking64DS, could you and your team work on porting Waluigi over Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff, they are worthless characters would you agree? I know it is possible bc  Sonic Brawler said so:)
    . . .

One can simply just use a P&P .rel to port Waluigi over a character you think is worthless.

We're not going to spend our time on manually .rel porting our character over others.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #416 on: December 24, 2013, 08:09:10 PM »

MK (Leader), SJS (Textures), _Data_Drain_ (Balance testing), and myself (PSA), and SonicBrawler (secret stuff that isnt textures, balance testing, or psa, sorta)

fixed

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: December 25, 2013, 06:04:30 AM »

MK (Leader), SJS (Textures), _Data_Drain_ (Balance testing), and myself (PSA).
    My apologies, I misread the part where it was mentioned that one person was doing the animations and thought it was just the general majority by himself. Nevertheless, keep up the good work!

Hi

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: December 26, 2013, 05:33:33 PM »

Does anyone have a waluigi sound pack for the old toon link hack that someone can send me. A good sound pack that completely replaces toon link's voice and sfx. Also, does anyone know if there is a crowd chant sfx for waluigi in a brawl match? Well I ask that bc otherwise they will shout out "Toon Link, Toon Link"! I dont want that neither would anyone else. So I request  a good soundpack with a crowd chant for waluigi. thanks:)
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:34:33 PM by BlazingFury » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: December 26, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »

Does anyone have a waluigi sound pack for the old toon link hack that someone can send me. A good sound pack that completely replaces toon link's voice and sfx. Also, does anyone know if there is a crowd chant sfx for waluigi in brawl match? Well I ask that bc they will shout out "Toon Link, Toon Link"! I dont want that neither would anyone else. So I request  a good soundpack with a crowd chant for waluigi. thanks:)
    Just wait for the new Waluigi. He'll be having a sound pack.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: