Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1797273 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7530 on: August 08, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »

He did ask a legitimate question tbh. If someone else besides NZM asked that question, they would have been told no and politely why its not possible.

That aside, this has gone on long enough... off topic much?

Anyway, Something I forgot to mention and I hope SDoom sees this when he gets back:

Brawl- Snake is able to crawl move while inside his box, as well as his side taunts spawning a grenade (so you could move passed it in the box... its actually pretty funny)

That said, I think this should be added to Deadpool. I have the newer deadpool models over my Brawl- Snake and the matches with him and Wolverine are epic. So yeah... you should totally allow deadpool to taunt and go into a box... and be able to move while in side it.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7531 on: August 08, 2012, 03:14:42 PM »

sorry for suggesting stuff then, but you're still being a sarcastic ass...

anyway, i'm stopping this right now, since i'm starting to feel as an ass myself too now...
    It's fine, we're just debating how viable that FS would be to implement. Tongue

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7532 on: August 08, 2012, 03:22:32 PM »

Um guys ._.
    Are you aware that you can rip the models of said Icons from game?
    Are you aware that you can make articles using said icons with the new brawlbox (at least at some point) and a little bit of hex editing?

It's totally possible, you just  have to be really creative in the animations. Hell, the makers of Marvel VS Capcom did the same thing(Or at least similar) with Deadpools Hyper Combo.

Seriously, think about it. You could also replace certain items with the icon models and do it that way. *sigh* [censored] a guy over for trying to be creative...

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7533 on: August 08, 2012, 03:25:10 PM »

Um guys ._.
    Are you aware that you can make articles using said icons with the new brawlbox (at least at some point) and a little bit of hex editing?

It's totally possible, you just  have to be really creative in the animations. Hell, the makers of Marvel VS Capcom did the same thing(Or at least similar) with Deadpools Hyper Combo.

Seriously, think about it. You could also replace certain items with the icon models and do it that way. *sigh* [censored] a guy over for trying to be creative...
    Yes, it's possible, indeed, but again:

You're basically considering SDo0m can do it by risking so much file size, ignoring the fact the interest of SDo0m towards FS is as slim as the interest of Sakurai in Brawl Hacking?
    It'd be too much hassle for a FS, something much simpler could be probably brought up?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7534 on: August 08, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

It'd be too much hassle for a FS, something much simpler could be probably brought up?

that's true xD
    like a classic health bar...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7535 on: August 08, 2012, 03:44:17 PM »

Or... since Snake's FS kinda already break's the 4th wall... he could just alter that a bit? Animate Deadpool throwing a grenade at the players (which would still be Snake's bombs) instead of him shooting a gun.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7536 on: August 08, 2012, 04:13:12 PM »

Um guys ._.

It's totally possible, you just  have to be really creative in the animations. Hell, the makers of Marvel VS Capcom did the same thing(Or at least similar) with Deadpools Hyper Combo.

we cant creat any articles  yet not even graphical ones,  you should check bb before saying that, we can only add gfx models and even if you turned all that in a gfx  it wouldnt look good in brawl due to the chars cant even get near the the percentages due to the camera and whatnot.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #7537 on: August 08, 2012, 04:16:11 PM »

Yes, it's possible, indeed, but again:

Hmm okay how about the health bar thing from Marth's FS? That's one Icon with a single animation for the life bar filling up.

You know he could make that appear (as an article obviously) pull it up off of the screen and smack his opponents with it? It wouldn't be as amazing as Marvel VS Capcom, but still a nodd of respect to that.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7538 on: August 08, 2012, 04:53:34 PM »

Hmm okay how about the health bar thing from Marth's FS? That's one Icon with a single animation for the life bar filling up.

You know he could make that appear (as an article obviously) pull it up off of the screen and smack his opponents with it? It wouldn't be as amazing as Marvel VS Capcom, but still a nodd of respect to that.
    why would you make an gfx appear like an article? i mean it makes no sence sdoom could just put that like a gfx and do what he wants with that articals are for things that have floating points otherwise you can just use it like a gfx.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7539 on: August 08, 2012, 05:01:38 PM »

why would you make an gfx appear like an article? i mean it makes no sence sdoom could just put that like a gfx and do what he wants with that articals are for things that have floating points otherwise you can just use it like a gfx.

this is true, it's easier to just pull out a gfx and put a bunch of hitboxes on it xD

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7540 on: August 08, 2012, 06:42:25 PM »

Wish I knew how to edit floating points. Oh shi~ I'll learn one day.

Hopefully soon cause I was trying to make Bowser shoot fireballs. :/

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7541 on: August 08, 2012, 09:19:18 PM »

I think when he says article, he means an external graphic.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #7542 on: August 08, 2012, 09:33:35 PM »

I think when he says article, he means an external graphic.

^This
    I think Ike's second sword is a mix of the two?
    Cause you don't normally see it but it's not in his motionetc ?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7543 on: August 08, 2012, 10:46:42 PM »

Ike's sword is an article. While it's not in his motionetc.pac file it's still recognized as an article.

External Graphics are stuff like the Fire Emblem Entry Glyph or Zelda's Nyaru's Love, which are character specific models used for effects.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7544 on: August 09, 2012, 03:15:19 AM »

Wish I knew how to edit floating points. Oh shi~ I'll learn one day.

Hopefully soon cause I was trying to make Bowser shoot fireballs. :/
    you can edit them but not that much we can change like speed angle hitboxes and such we cant change much else depending on the article. about bowser fireball i dont know most of its floating point are kinda of known and looking at them i think its possiblejust some angles changes frame changes well i think it can be done but i cant say 100% but its a possibility imo.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:20:08 AM by Carnage » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: