Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1602818 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5190 on: September 23, 2011, 10:13:17 AM »

Thanks everybody for your responses :3

By the way, a new poll has been added. Please answer sincerely, and give some examples or comments about it if you have any.

I don't bite or something, so feel free to say what you really think  Wink

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #5191 on: September 23, 2011, 10:17:21 AM »

I voted the third option. Wink

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5192 on: September 23, 2011, 11:03:35 AM »

Dude, despite you being all kinds of awesome and me being a total noob, you still reply to my pm's to help me with problems I'm having with hacking. I've never seen you troll anyone except when you used this video to respond to someone asking why Peach's Castle was delayed:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNeL0QYfqo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNeL0QYfqo</a>

You must be a nice guy.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:05:35 AM by Allav866 » Logged

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #5193 on: September 23, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

You're very polite to people, and you're not conceited at all.

I'm amazed at how level-headed you usually are when answering questions. If I had a bunch of people asking me a bunch of questions all the time, I would have blown a fuse eventually. /:

And you don't go around saying "LOL mah stages r so goood im'a get LOTSA downloads!!!"

Because you just make stages because you want to. And because you're good at it.

Now hurry up and release a stage.
    Awesome Face

Just kidding, just kidding.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #5194 on: September 23, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »

There's this line that says:

"I'm conceited, I got a reason"

You are the best Stage Maker hands down. All of use that make stages now, you have taught us much, if not all.

So, there you go.

You really are one of the nicest guys I know, but of course you have your evil side too, lol.

Mewtwo being your persona, really fits.

Oshtoby
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5195 on: September 23, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18294.msg687133#msg687133
    There was no reason for this comment. You outright said "You sure you want to make that stage? I'm making it, too" implying that his would, before he or you even made the stage, be inferior.

You go out of your way to help people when you don't have to, but you seem to have let people's words of praise get to your head. Your stages are amazing. You help people around every turn. You do not deal with competition well.

In short, you're very, very nice and talented, but every once in a while, your arrogance gets the better of you. I voted "Yes, you're a little arrogant sometimes."
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 01:47:20 PM by Oshtoby » Logged

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #5196 on: September 23, 2011, 01:53:58 PM »

You know that you're one of the best if not the best stage makers around. You may not show it much but I've seen comments from you every now and then that may come off as arrogant.

I wouldn't say you're [censored]y, but you sure are confident in what you do. But you keep yourself down to earth and help everyone when they need it. So yea, you're one of the nicest guys here. xD

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #5197 on: September 23, 2011, 02:14:34 PM »

Thanks for the comments everybody, I appreciate sincerity and time spent to answer me Smiley

@Oshtoby I know that my words sound bad, but they weren't my intentions. But you're right, I was talking as if my version, even not started, would be better. That's my guess and I can't do anything about it. I've not started it, and he doesn't either. But I've seen enough about him, about imports, and about my possibilities as stage maker, to be sure to recreate it better than him.

Revealing secret stage:

You're right, I'm feeling a little bugged sometimes, but it's not about competition. Compete is funny, CutterKirby is making a stage I want to make too, and I'm excited about it.

But, when I see the current imports, the way they look, and the minimal effort put by DSX8 in some essential parts of stages (spawn points in Outset Island... >_<), I can't do anything but guessing that my version will be better. When you want to make something and somebody makes it first just to get a few downloads and hype people, you feel bugged. At least, that's my case.

Anyway, even bugging me, my intention when I said that was just something like 'if you make something that will be remade by another and will look better, you will be wasting your time'. I was caring about himself, not myself. Kinda arrogant, I know, but I can't do nothing about it.

@Beyond Maybe my confidence makes me say strange words sometimes. I guess it was br3 (not sure) who some day told me that some phrase I had said sounded highly arrogant. Something like 'nobody else would have been able to make Peach's Castle'. I know it sounds arrogant, but I was talking about patience and time. I guess nobody would have cared about small details in that stage the way I did.

Also, thanks everybody for thinking I'm a nice guy :3

Stage shadows tutorial

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #5198 on: September 23, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »

Lookin' good, Mewtwo "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."
    Is that the import?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #5199 on: September 23, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »

No. That's the point xD

I guess somebody said 'nobody can beat imports'. I will change that.

Stage shadows tutorial

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #5200 on: September 23, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »

No. That's the point xD

I guess somebody said 'nobody can beat imports'. I will change that.
    You made that by hand?
    EPIC.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #5201 on: September 23, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »

The proof: The castle is still uncomplete in the picture.

Compare with DSX8's picture. Those tubes aren't there yet:

Stage shadows tutorial

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5202 on: September 23, 2011, 02:31:48 PM »

YESZ

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5203 on: September 23, 2011, 02:34:50 PM »

Thanks for the comments everybody, I appreciate sincerity and time spent to answer me Smiley

@Oshtoby I know that my words sound bad, but they weren't my intentions. But you're right, I was talking as if my version, even not started, would be better. That's my guess and I can't do anything about it. I've not started it, and he doesn't either. But I've seen enough about him, about imports, and about my possibilities as stage maker, to be sure to recreate it better than him.

Revealing secret stage:

You're right, I'm feeling a little bugged sometimes, but it's not about competition. Compete is funny, CutterKirby is making a stage I want to make too, and I'm excited about it.

But, when I see the current imports, the way they look, and the minimal effort put by DSX8 in some essential parts of stages (spawn points in Outset Island... >_<), I can't do anything but guessing that my version will be better. When you want to make something and somebody makes it first just to get a few downloads and hype people, you feel bugged. At least, that's my case.

Anyway, even bugging me, my intention when I said that was just something like 'if you make something that will be remade by another and will look better, you will be wasting your time'. I was caring about himself, not myself. Kinda arrogant, I know, but I can't do nothing about it.

Also, thanks everybody for thinking I'm a nice guy :3

no offense or anything mewtwo, i kno that ur a great nice guy an all, but sometimes with some of the things u've said, they do sound arrogant/conceited at times and such, but still, i dont take ur stuff offensive most of the times. the only reason y i released outset island was cause of all the stress i've been under lately at home, and i just released it the way it was, but hey... at least i get feedback for changes in the next version. this is why i make multiple versions in the future that HAS these changes. i mean sure, I do kno that anything u make will be much better than mine, while all i do is imports, and do my best with wat i can do with importing. for me, making a stage from scratch just takes way to much time, and i just loose interest in that stage, like the kokori forest i was making from scratch, within 5 days, i had all the floors and walls done, but that was it, and i just quit on it, its just to much time consuming, which makes all of my other stages get left in the dust. anything u make, will be 100 times better than any imports of mine, i promise u that.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5204 on: September 23, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »

I don't think you're arrogant, not at all. Mewtwo, you're one of the nicest guys around here, you're always kind to everyone and never refused to help anyone. Without you I'd never be a good stage maker, you had the patience to help me with my issues. Not only me but everyone that ever sent you a PM asking for help.
    I don't see any problem about making a stage that someone else is making, like when you said that you would make the Courtyard too. Sometimes it's good to have a friendly competition, though some people might feel intimidated, after all you're the best. xD
    I see your point, if someone wants to do something he/she should put a lot of efforts on it. You're the best stage maker here. So I choose the 5th option. With all the stuff you say and show I get more confident about how we, stage hackers, are able to beat imports.  Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: