Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827203 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4230 on: February 10, 2013, 11:32:51 AM »

same as above, kit's stab animation is weird, cerebella is awesome, although the upper part is missing some animating O_O
    Upper part?

Both of them lookin' good so far.
    I feel Kit's waiting animation, while she's holding the sword, should be slowed down a little bit. Cerebella's animations look good, but that waiting stance seems weird...
    Other than that, I'm loving them.
    Glad you like it so far, Seg. =D

Finally posting in here.
    I see what you did there ...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4231 on: February 17, 2013, 06:16:34 AM »

Hi KJP haven't used your hacks much, (only used Silver, was going to use Ichigo but was saving marth for Luffy :p ) just wanted to say it looks like you don't you update this much:
    http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/

[/url]

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4232 on: February 17, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »

KJP! have you think some character with a special throw? cause I would love to see one of yours has one :3

I can personally help you about the module hacking if you have problem with that :3
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:01:51 AM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4233 on: February 17, 2013, 05:06:26 PM »

Hi KJP haven't used your hacks much, (only used Silver, was going to use Ichigo but was saving marth for Luffy :p ) just wanted to say it looks like you don't you update this much:
    http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/
    Yeah...

I know. :/

I might update it sometime though.

KJP! have you think some character with a special throw? cause I would love to see one of yours has one :3

I can personally help you about the module hacking if you have problem with that :3
    Not yet.

But Kit wanted me to know how to do this, so she can animates a move or two.

And I'll most likely need some sort of help. =P

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4234 on: February 17, 2013, 06:16:29 PM »

Yo mah dude KJC I was thinkin' about Brawl Minus DLGanondorf... A way to make his flame choke even more amazing when used in the air.

If you mash the button while falling you keep bursting darkness onto the opponents face, 1 percent at a time.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4235 on: February 18, 2013, 02:12:12 PM »

Yo mah dude KJC I was thinkin' about Brawl Minus DLGanondorf... A way to make his flame choke even more amazing when used in the air.

If you mash the button while falling you keep bursting darkness onto the opponents face, 1 percent at a time.
    Oh. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, Kein.

It might be possible, but it would just be kinda tedious to do.

Try this in the Sub Action:

Set Loop Infinite
    If Button Press: 0 (A Button) or 1 (B Button)
    Special Offensive Collision (Just copy and paste this from the CatchAttack Sub Action, then edit it later on).
    Synchronous Timer: frames=0.5
    Terminate Collisions
    Synchronous Timer: frames=0.5
    Execute Loop

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4236 on: February 22, 2013, 05:03:56 AM »

Double Post...

Well after the recent game, Aliens: Colonial Marines bombed badly...

I was disappointed, so I have reworked my planned Xenomorph moveset. You can read the updated moveset plan in the OP.

And I will most likely begin working on this moveset soon...

I currently have the model. But I'm trying to find ways to lower the Face count before I rig...

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4237 on: February 22, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »

Double Post...

Well after the recent game, Aliens: Colonial Marines bombed badly...

I was disappointed, so I have reworked my planned Xenomorph moveset. You can read the updated moveset plan in the OP.

And I will most likely begin working on this moveset soon...

I currently have the model. But I'm trying to find ways to lower the Face count before I rig...

Yes the xenos need their respect, not make fun of them like that game does. It's so bad that it just makes fun out of every alien fan out there.
    Do you think you would be able to make him wall crawl? Now, I don't know anything about PSAing at all, but I was wondering if you could potentially use some of the coding for the hothead item, since it doesn't fall down from the ceiling or from the walls.

After looking at your planned moveset I am wondering what type of Xenomorph type you are going to make. I think perhaps the xeno should be quite a bit more quick than that and much more agile in the air.
    Of course that depends on what type you are making, I was automatically thinking about the most common one, the drone.
    If so then I couldn't see the move it uses the most to kill with in the AVP games, it's lethal pounce, where it could leap for amazing distances and tear it's victim apart with it's claws upon hitting them.  You used the headbite in the grab...but wouldn't the headbite be better as a much more powerful move, considering it's a one hit kill in the games?
    Maybe you could use it's acid blood there as well, like, any opponent that deals more than...say, 13% damage in one move will get flower damage, representing getting acid on them.
    You also used the xenos shoulder in a few moves, but I can never remember having seen them ever using a shoulder tackle move in any movie or game they have appeared in.

Just my two cents Smiley

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4238 on: February 22, 2013, 03:26:30 PM »

Yes the xenos need their respect, not make fun of them like that game does. It's so bad that it just makes fun out of every alien fan out there.
    Indeed. Damn you, Gearbox! ;-;

Do you think you would be able to make him wall crawl? Now, I don't know anything about PSAing at all, but I was wondering if you could potentially use some of the coding for the hothead item, since it doesn't fall down from the ceiling or from the walls.
    Yes, it's possible to have a character be able to crawl/climb walls. And even ceilings. But I have my own coding that I plan on using.

After looking at your planned moveset I am wondering what type of Xenomorph type you are going to make. I think perhaps the xeno should be quite a bit more quick than that and much more agile in the air.
    Of course that depends on what type you are making, I was automatically thinking about the most common one, the drone.
    The attack style is mainly designed as a combination of stealth and speed.

If so then I couldn't see the move it uses the most to kill with in the AVP games, it's lethal pounce, where it could leap for amazing distances and tear it's victim apart with it's claws upon hitting them.  You used the headbite in the grab...but wouldn't the headbite be better as a much more powerful move, considering it's a one hit kill in the games.
    I do have a pounce implemented in the plans. And there are various moves that vBrawl characters use that would instantly kill someone in real life.

Maybe you could use it's acid blood there as well, like, any opponent that deals more than...say, 13% damage in one move will get flower damage, representing getting acid on them.
    That would be somewhat unbalanced.

You also used the xenos shoulder in a few moves, but I can never remember having seen them ever using a shoulder tackle move in any movie or game they have appeared in.
    I might reconsider changing the Forward Smash. But again, there are some vBrawl characters with Special moves in which they have never used in their cannon games.

Just my two cents Smiley
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Smiley

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4239 on: February 22, 2013, 04:09:42 PM »

Yes, it's possible to have a character be able to crawl/climb walls. And even ceilings. But I have my own coding that I plan on using.

I do have a pounce implemented in the plans. And there are various moves that vBrawl characters use that would instantly kill someone in real life.

That would be somewhat unbalanced.

I might reconsider changing the Forward Smash. But again, there are some vBrawl characters with Special moves in which they have never used in their cannon games.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Smiley

YAY! So awesome Cheesy

Yes that is of course very true, I was mainly just thinking that there are enough movies and games with the xenos in them to make them all cannon. Not that it's a necessity, but I guess it's more about how well known the move would be, like the headbite, since that is so typical Alien Cheesy

Awww...How about 20% then XD

Of course I didn't mean that it needed to be all cannon, just that the most well known and used moves should perhaps be represented stronger?

I'm a huge Alien fan myself, so I couldn't keep quite Cheesy

Also, can I ask who you plan on placing her over?
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:11:37 PM by zutox » Logged

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4240 on: February 22, 2013, 11:31:35 PM »

I'm not sure who I will be placing it over. I was thinking Wolf, but Vegeta swept in and took that spot. .-. So I won't be able to make the Xenomorph over Wolf without rabid DBZ fans "nipping at my neck" about it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4241 on: February 23, 2013, 04:13:47 AM »

who cares for DBZ fanboys?
    xD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4242 on: February 23, 2013, 04:24:06 AM »

who cares for DBZ fanboys?
    xD
    I may not care for them. But I have to respect them. :/

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4243 on: February 23, 2013, 05:23:37 AM »

lolz
    i expected black text about downloads xD

Mariofan224
    Advanced Kitten

Let's a go!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4244 on: February 23, 2013, 07:48:21 AM »

Hey KJP, you've been quiet on the raptor for awhile. How's the ol' prehistoric thing goin' on?

It's-a me! Mariofan!

Pages:  1 ... 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: