Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1829198 times)
dpgthirteen
Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2985 on: March 25, 2012, 07:07:46 AM »

T-Rex sounds interesting, you all ways have original ideas when it comes to making characters lol. I would like to try T-Rex if your still looking.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2986 on: March 26, 2012, 09:36:25 AM »

My apologies about not replying right away. <_> I'll upload the pending files and send them.
    >.>
    <.<
    Page 200 get!

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2987 on: March 26, 2012, 10:45:09 AM »

Hey KJP, can you send me Silver's files? I'd like to add some new animations I made and test them in game. I can also give you some feedback.  Smiley

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2988 on: March 26, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »

Hey KJP, can you send me Silver's files? I'd like to add some new animations I made and test them in game. I can also give you some feedback.  Smiley
    Sure thing. Smiley

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2989 on: March 26, 2012, 10:56:25 AM »

Congrats on amassing 200 pages, KJP.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2990 on: March 26, 2012, 11:06:39 AM »

Congrats on amassing 200 pages, KJP.
    Thanks. Awesome Face

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2991 on: March 26, 2012, 12:38:54 PM »

happy 200 pages!
    Btw heres my feedback on Silver

This was very improved i think probably one of your best PSA's yet. but still i feel that some attacks need to be changed like still many attacks is electrical.  AWESOME 2.0!

A combo: this was ok, great damage and great balanced speed
    F tilt: With this, ok i guess but maybe alittle more knockback not much but alittle then its ok. i like that it stuns the foe.

U tilt: This is one of my favorite. it got multi hits that i am fan of but please don't do it electrical. i mean he uses hes ball not hands.

F smash: great work with this! i love this attack it's really good in comboing and has this sxy animation end. great knockback and damage!

D smash: allitle wierd animation but PSA wise it's good

Netrual special: This attack is good, im not 100% happy with it but it's good, it could need another gfx (but i know that you couldn't) and if you hold it too long, he does what diddy does, this should not be in it. remove that he explodes or falling or whatever and it will be great.

Down B: as i said in the preview video, this was one of the most coolest attack ive seen PSA'ed in this vault!

Well i know the others does not have any feedback but it's because they are ok attacks. not so good but no problems with it.
    hope you like'd my feedback  AWESOME 2.0!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2992 on: March 26, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »

kjp if you need someone else to test t rex im here Tongue

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2993 on: March 26, 2012, 03:14:26 PM »

T-rex Feedback

very fun character, really powerful and gives it that boss like feeling, One of the things i find a little wrong is that if a normal character gets close while T-rex is still, T-rex gets pushed back, same goes for T-rex walking towards other characters. Maybe you can fix that.

Now for the moves.

The A attack - It's a great move, but since the character gets pushed back if T-rex gets too close it's a little hard to hit with. but i like it.

Foward Tilt - This would be a really great move if you  could tilt it downwards, like kinda aim where you want it to end up. But overall has a great amount of knockback which is good for a boss. :p

Down Tilt - This one is one of my favorites for the tilts since it has so much combo potential. it's pretty stong and seems to be one of the only tilts that can always hit the opponent even if they get pushed away. I also like the pit effect it has if the foot hits them first.

Up tilt -  this is one of the hardest tilts to land since T-rex is so huge. I actually wasnt even able to land it. :/

Foward Smash - a great headbutt, this move is actually one of my favorites to combo right after the down tilt. Cheesy has great knockback and damage and really is an all powerful move.

Down Smash - that is an awesome move. It deals a good amount of damage and is a real great way to get 3 CPUs off your back. XD this is great just how it is.

Up Smash - it's not bad, not one of his stronger moves, but then again he attacks with his back. Overall pretty good.

Netural B - I noticed that Roar has a sweet spot that will momentarily stun the opponent, lol that remind me of it roaring in their face and their too scared to move. XD but it's a great way to also push the CPUs or opponents away from you.

Side B - didnt quite understand it. lol but it's a great move nonetheless, does a decent amount of damage and overall is pretty well to help get you back on the stage.

Down B - it's a pretty great move that has a really strong knockback. this one is a really great move to combo with.

Up B - its a pretty good recovery move if your not facing the wrong way once you do it. has a great distance and great height.

Up throw - it's a pretty decent throw, and ok for comboing in an Up Smash.

Down throw - its a pretty nice slam to the floor, and i like how it knocks them down flat. it's ok with damage.

Forward throw - yet another decent throw forward. my opinion is the same as the up throw only you can use the forward smash.

Back throw - you dont know how bad i lol'd with this. XDDD it's a funny throw and one of his strongest too. XDD does the highest of the other three. definately keep this one. XD

Now for the aireals, they are ok, the back air is really easy to land. the down air is pretty hard to land since T-rex doesnt jump high, and the foward air is also ok and pretty easy to land.

The Final Smash- ..... this has got to be the most epic final smash i've seen.. lol at least it gives like a feeling like, "it's all over man! It's all over!" Lol it's pretty great and i liked how it zoomed out while the huge meteor came in for the final kill. XD

Over all just a few things here and there and then i think the whole world is ready for a new awesome boss. >Cheesy Great work on this KJP. Smiley

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2994 on: March 26, 2012, 03:22:11 PM »

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley

Unfortunately I can't fix the pushing stuff. :/

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2995 on: March 26, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »

oh well that's alright. lol the other players will just have to work for their kill. XD do you want me to test Silver too?

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2996 on: March 26, 2012, 03:25:10 PM »

oh well that's alright. lol the other players will just have to work for their kill. XD do you want me to test Silver too?
    Sure.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2997 on: March 26, 2012, 03:26:39 PM »

Well Mando said a lot my ideas so no need to right out my whole review.
    Any ways like he said, the character is fun and original. The second I saw T-Rex I was smiling. This is kind of like a kids dream come true, to play as a dinosaur. You caught the element pretty well, very heavy character, one jump, I especially loved how to pick up characters and items. My only problem is that he kinda seems to strong. When playing as him I only died once, and the was on a lava stage. Other then that I never lost a life. Playing as him is fun, but when I fought against him  it kinda of seemed long and boring since the AI does not really seem to get how to play as him. I do not know what you can really do to fix these issues since they are what make the character. I was also very impressed with the animations, really your best work, a lot of it seemed very fluid and true to the movement of a Dinosaur, except the side B  Tongue What is that by the way?

Any ways, very fun character and will defiantly stay in my SD for some time. Every one should try him out just for the originality.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2998 on: March 26, 2012, 04:06:29 PM »

my feed back

walk and walk slow need alittle work on the legs they look kinda wierd on the gorund

down-b=just spawning a big rock is kinda wierd but its a good attack

airs=kinda hard to hit with do to lack of the fact that he cant jump that high but its fine becuase he a dinasouar and needs to be balanced

he alittle overpowerd (for brawl) and his moves are spammable but i think thats ok becuase he's a t-rex
    other than some minor animation fixes (wait need to look alittle more like there natrual) he is perfect

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2999 on: March 26, 2012, 04:13:22 PM »

His attacks are powerful because he's a boss.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: