Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341785 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8565 on: October 08, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »

Sounds like a tennis game to me. >.>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8566 on: October 08, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »

Sounds like a tennis game to me. >.>
    I see what you did there Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8567 on: October 09, 2012, 06:02:04 AM »

I haven't looked in here in a while... so forgive me if some of these questions have been asked/answered:

1: Which of your WiPs are you planning to finish before you leave?

2: Is the Naruto Model finished
    2a: If the model is finished, do you have his clones over Pikmin? If you do, and you wont have him finished before you decide to leave, I'd be happy to continue the project in your place if you'd like.

3: How is Luffy going? You should know me by now, that I'm now rushing you but I thought it would be a good time to ask for an update since its been what? 2 weeks or so since the last one (I think)

4: I don't remember if you answered this the last time I asked, so I'll ask again... sorry if its annoying: Kid Goku's model, how is that progressing?

If anyone besides MarioDK knows the answers to these questions, feel free to respond as well... I srsly am just curious. I know all too well how annoying it is to be asked the same question over and over so I can see how my questions might come across as annoying.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8568 on: October 09, 2012, 06:44:38 AM »

I haven't looked in here in a while... so forgive me if some of these questions have been asked/answered:

1: Which of your WiPs are you planning to finish before you leave?

2: Is the Naruto Model finished
    2a: If the model is finished, do you have his clones over Pikmin? If you do, and you wont have him finished before you decide to leave, I'd be happy to continue the project in your place if you'd like.

3: How is Luffy going? You should know me by now, that I'm now rushing you but I thought it would be a good time to ask for an update since its been what? 2 weeks or so since the last one (I think)

4: I don't remember if you answered this the last time I asked, so I'll ask again... sorry if its annoying: Kid Goku's model, how is that progressing?

If anyone besides MarioDK knows the answers to these questions, feel free to respond as well... I srsly am just curious. I know all too well how annoying it is to be asked the same question over and over so I can see how my questions might come across as annoying.
    1. i am planing to finish: Vegeta/franky over geno and geno mini update/Naruto/Luffy/updates of SMBZ mario/sonic and goku/gotenks
    2. i have almost any modeling for naruto moveset done but only teen/saga revamp rig/revamp brawl texture with right hand finger bones
    3. luffy i have PSAed only gear 2nd´s subrotation in each subaction
    4. kid goku model is only ready to be rigged over ness´s boneset with oneslot tail bones so if someone can do a epic rig of him and you can make epic animations/PSA the "A" attacks i can still help with specials PSAing

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Vaild Address
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8569 on: October 09, 2012, 07:02:23 AM »

I know this has nothing to do with PSAs but are you still working on the other WIPs?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8570 on: October 09, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »

1. i am planing to finish: Vegeta/franky over geno and geno mini update/Naruto/Luffy/updates of SMBZ mario/sonic and goku/gotenks
    2. i have almost any modeling for naruto moveset done but only teen/saga revamp rig/revamp brawl texture with right hand finger bones
    3. luffy i have PSAed only gear 2nd´s subrotation in each subaction
    4. kid goku model is only ready to be rigged over ness´s boneset with oneslot tail bones so if someone can do a epic rig of him and you can make epic animations/PSA the "A" attacks i can still help with specials PSAing

Alrighty... well last I heard, Pervy's computer was busted... unless its fixed now (since I started talking to him on MSN just now) in which case I'll see if he'll do it.

For Naruto... I'm not quite sure I understood you... You're saying you have no animations done but you have the rigs done?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8571 on: October 09, 2012, 12:23:27 PM »

Alrighty... well last I heard, Pervy's computer was busted... unless its fixed now (since I started talking to him on MSN just now) in which case I'll see if he'll do it.

For Naruto... I'm not quite sure I understood you... You're saying you have no animations done but you have the rigs done?
    you already forgot i previewed some animetions of him?+said alot of times i only needing to PSA him and revamp teen/saga models

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8572 on: October 09, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »

I think I missed that... or I forgot. I haven't checked this thread in a lot of pages actually and on top of that, my memory as of late has been pretty bad.

So it could be either of those really.

In any case, keep on doin what you're doin... if you get backed up, I could help. Naruto over Olimar is something I want most definitely, and you already know I'm down to help with Kid Goku.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8573 on: October 09, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »

sad to hear baby mario bros might not happen but im super glad that kid goku is getting done

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8574 on: October 09, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »

All those WiPs you're trying to finish. Hell, you might as well just make a Thanksgiving pack. Undecided Doesn't look like any will be done soon. That last sentence if for the people who keep asking when its done. >_>

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8575 on: October 09, 2012, 11:42:36 PM »

MarioDK, you know how you said you are tired of ssbb hacking because of the character limits, If you put a SINGLE character over ice climbers will you be able to do more with it then a character over, lets say, Mario or Luigi?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8576 on: October 10, 2012, 02:33:58 AM »

MarioDK, you know how you said you are tired of ssbb hacking because of the character limits, If you put a SINGLE character over ice climbers will you be able to do more with it then a character over, lets say, Mario or Luigi?
    no ice climbers  dont have any special motion or psa limits

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8577 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:13 AM »

All those WiPs you're trying to finish. Hell, you might as well just make a Thanksgiving pack. Undecided Doesn't look like any will be done soon. That last sentence if for the people who keep asking when its done. >_>
    was alittle thinking to release anything at Xmax instead (cuz most of the world have Xmax while only in USA they have Thanksgiving)
    but then there is possible going to be alittle more hacks so ppl wait for alot of hacks
    maybe +25 hacks and 1-2 release each day to Xmax day(mainly model imports)  from the 1st dec. to 25 dec. and the lastest releases is movesets and the firsts is just model imports

but still alittle long time to Xmax but then again ppl have waited long time on vegeta so they can easy wait to xmas
    maybe i get vegeta/the others even more epics then i planed by that time

but luffy gets done before that if i do this
    since Luffy is also pervy´s/Kagemaru´s project
    was planing to get luffy/a other hack done some time in next week since i got a whole week without work/school/anything but study programming at home while making my mario game

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8578 on: October 10, 2012, 10:40:22 AM »

was alittle thinking to release anything at Xmax instead (cuz most of the world have Xmax while only in USA they have Thanksgiving) but then there is possible going to be alittle more hacks so ppl wait for alot of hacks maybe +25 hacks and 1-2 release each day to Xmax day(mainly model imports)  from the 1st dec. to 25 dec. and the lastest releases is movesets and the firsts is just model imports but still alittle long time to Xmax but then again ppl have waited long time on vegeta so they can easy wait to xmas maybe i get vegeta/the others even more epics then i planed by that time but luffy gets done before that if i do this since Luffy is also pervy´s/Kagemaru´s project was planing to get luffy/a other hack done some time in next week since i got a whole week without work/school/anything but study programming at home while making my mario game

so will we will still be getting the Luffy PSA soon or do we have to wait until Xmax day for all
    the PSAs?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8579 on: October 10, 2012, 01:16:27 PM »

Third paragraph... third line...

read it.

Pages:  1 ... 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: