Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341803 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3885 on: September 25, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »

something you can´t port like as Sonic´s N-B
    thats what i tough  it must be the same with lucario down B since he teleports  on the back too well i hope the counter works well and it seems if it works in the air it will be very usefull to spike UP-B damaging oponents  but i think you said counter will only be on the ground right?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3886 on: September 25, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »

thats what i tough  it must be the same with lucario down B since he teleports  on the back too well i hope the counter works well and it seems if it works in the air it will be very usefull to spike UP-B damaging oponents  but i think you said counter will only be on the ground right?
    it will be on air too Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3887 on: September 26, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »

I want to give you feedback on your animations, but being as I have had some experience in animation myself, don't expect me to be all praising and stuff.

To be utterly frank with you, a lot of your animations are lacking in a life-like quality, something a lot of animations in Brawl have, by comparison, you animations are very slow and almost robotic in the way they move. It's like the character is moving while pushing against a hydraulic arm.

One perfect example of this is the Galick Gun animation for the Vegeta PSA. The transition from Wait1 to the Charge Animation is almost instant, and the flow from charge animation to attack pose is just plain slow and dull looking, and I feel you could do much better than this.

If you watch Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta uses Galick Gun, he twists his arms and his upper torso back a little bit more before thrusting his arms forward forcefully, like Goku does with the Kamehameha, except his hands are horizontal. I also feel his right leg should be forward while his left is up and bent at the knee.

You need to give more life to the animations, the character's are not robots, they are representations of beings who are supposed to be living. Not all movements are instantaneous or slow, and that is something I tend to see in your custom animations.

I'm sorry if my feedback offends you, but that is how I see your animations as they are.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3888 on: September 26, 2011, 09:56:32 PM »

I want to give you feedback on your animations, but being as I have had some experience in animation myself, don't expect me to be all praising and stuff. To be utterly frank with you, a lot of your animations are lacking in a life-like quality, something a lot of animations in Brawl have, by comparison, you animations are very slow and almost robotic in the way they move. It's like the character is moving while pushing against a hydraulic arm. One perfect example of this is the Galick Gun animation for the Vegeta PSA. The transition from Wait1 to the Charge Animation is almost instant, and the flow from charge animation to attack pose is just plain slow and dull looking, and I feel you could do much better than this. If you watch Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta uses Galick Gun, he twists his arms and his upper torso back a little bit more before thrusting his arms forward forcefully, like Goku does with the Kamehameha, except his hands are horizontal. I also feel his right leg should be forward while his left is up and bent at the knee. You need to give more life to the animations, the character's are not robots, they are representations of beings who are supposed to be living. Not all movements are instantaneous or slow, and that is something I tend to see in your custom animations. I'm sorry if my feedback offends you, but that is how I see your animations as they are.
    no problems i know my Animations is not really good but hey atleast they are playeble thanks for feedback
    that also why Goku V1.5 is not out yet i am working more on my animations and almost any Animation for the attacks is custom animations now there will be more custom animations then ported ones
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:13:45 PM by Mariodk » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3889 on: September 27, 2011, 08:15:06 AM »

Goku V1.5 is almost done with PSAing just Kaioken(with all these alt. version for kaioken mode) and a combo system i needing now
    then Revamp afew animations to be better
    and hopefully DO is back so i can start PSAing Gotenks and make a beta for him
    after that i will format my PC then i got my 3ds max 8 to work again and that means vertex time
    only afew knows who i am going to vertex (one or two Char)
    i wont say it .)(if you want to know who it is you can guess who i will vertex if you guess right you get a Cookie)
     and i dont got them Requested in my Request threads in vertex request boards
    but i got the models for them Cheesy
    good i already know how to vertex and hopefully mine vertex will be good i will say one thing about one of the vertex it is a texture i will make to a vertex
    edit: two more future plans in 2nd. post: Super/fat buu moveset(so we getting all Buus Cheesy) but these two are only a maybe and it is not them i will make vertex for

edit again: one more moveset(also a maybe) DBZ like moveset over ganondorf so it will be good for dabura/the coming Piccolo vertex ganodorf only got onething to replace so a piccolo or dabura moveset is not possible so i just make something so the ganondorf´s attacks like DBZ attacks
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:25:17 AM by Mariodk » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3890 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:01 AM »

vish the guy who made the sanji model might be making fat buu

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3891 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »

Why a fat buu?? i mean easily put over DEDEDE... just curious. he isn't all that powerful and he was innocent

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3892 on: September 27, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »

Why a fat buu?? i mean easily put over DEDEDE... just curious. he isn't all that powerful and he was innocent
    fat buu is stronger then Gotenks in normal form
    he totaly pwned Gotenks (normal) (Gotenks´s First Fight in DBZ)
    but Super Buu is one project i am more sure of
    his FS will be like a chaos Blast (oneshot but hurting self) like as his Finisher move in DBZ BT3
    big dmg but almost kill self
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:32:05 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3893 on: September 27, 2011, 10:30:57 AM »

True True, forgot all about that LOL.
    I want a Frieza PSA!! But he sorta sucked lol... especially when he came back to life and got totally owned.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3894 on: September 27, 2011, 10:33:36 AM »

True True, forgot all about that LOL. I want a Frieza PSA!! But he sorta sucked lol... especially when he came back to life and got totally owned.
    Kid buu pwns Frieza Cheesy
    i better like the majin buu(s) then Frieza  so i will not make him
    majin buu(s),Gotenks,Goku is my top 5 DBZ char.(top 3 if all Buus Counts as one char.)
    the only reason for i made vegeta(the moveset) is get something not .rel ported or psa ported over Wolf + get the fanboys to dont asking me all time for vegeta moveset while i was doing something else
    but the moveset project is not cancaled i still want something over Wolf so i will still update the moveset
    maybe i port Animations to CF. model and then port that crappy vertex of vegeta over Wolf but i dont like that vertex
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:26:49 AM by Mariodk » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3895 on: September 28, 2011, 08:26:35 AM »

i will say i am 80% done with Goku V1.5 right now
    mainly just Revamps of Animations to be less ported ones and more self made ones
    afew Fixes in PSA after fixed that i will send to testers and dont ask cuz i already know who can test it and give real/Good feedback but it is still Goku without combo system cuz waiting for kid buu beta is out so i can see how Sdo0m is going to PSA something like that

overall is the moveset 90% done after 1.5
    still needing SSj transform at big spirit Bomb and i guess i know how to do it Cheesy
    option 1. hardcode Bluefalcon (FS) to be on Goku´s head bone like as a GFX and dont go to that racetrack on CF´s FS and replace the Blue falcon model to SSJ goku head
    option 2. put a SSj Goku head on Goku vertexs on it own bone so on non SSJ attacks that bone is resized to 0.0 and at big Spirit Bomb transform the SSj head bone will be sized: 1.0 while normal head is sized to 0
    the only ways i can get SSj transform on over CF (not mode only Transform on afew attacks)

the most possible way is option 1. but option two will soon be possible but that means you only can use Goku vertex in the moveset pack
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:42:00 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3896 on: September 28, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »

i will say i am 80% done with Goku V1.5 right now
    mainly just Revamps of Animations to be less ported ones and more self made ones
    afew Fixes in PSA after fixed that i will send to testers and dont ask cuz i already know who can test it and give real/Good feedback but it is still Goku without combo system cuz waiting for kid buu beta is out so i can see how Sdo0m is going to PSA something like that

overall is the moveset 90% done after 1.5
    still needing SSj transform at big spirit Bomb and i guess i know how to do it Cheesy
    option 1. hardcode Bluefalcon (FS) to be on Goku´s head bone like as a GFX and dont go to that racetrack on CF´s FS and replace the Blue falcon model to SSJ goku head
    option 2. put a SSj Goku head on Goku vertexs on it own bone so on non SSJ attacks that bone is resized to 0.0 and at big Spirit Bomb transform the SSj head bone will be sized: 1.0 while normal head is sized to 0
    the only ways i can get SSj transform on over CF (not mode only Transform on afew attacks)

the most possible way is option 1. but option two will soon be possible but that means you only can use Goku vertex in the moveset pack
    i think sdoom said the kid bu beta wont have combo system yet  last time i checked it so i guess you will need to wait for an advanced kid buu version :S

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3897 on: September 28, 2011, 09:19:23 AM »

ok but i also think i will try to make a combo system since i have looked in afew PSAs for it
    btw for SSJ transform i think option 2 will be best
    cuz of so SSj transform is oneslots like if you dont want to be SSj1 at FS but SSJ3 ít is oneslot since it is on the model of goku (for SSj4 it will just be a SSj4 head on SSj head bone)

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3898 on: September 28, 2011, 09:26:25 AM »

ok but i also think i will try to make a combo system since i have looked in afew PSAs for it
    btw for SSJ transform i think option 2 will be best
    cuz of so SSj transform is oneslots like if you dont want to be SSj1 at FS but SSJ3 ít is oneslot since it is on the model of goku (for SSj4 it will just be a SSj4 head on SSj head bone)
    yes option  two should be the bets but i guess you need some vertexing skill to do it altough i dont know if you can increase bone  sizes  maybe you can also  hide the extra head inside his body   if the recize isnt possible  dont know how but do you know the tabuu over ganon hack? he has alot of models but they arent gfx they are in the vertex itself and you can call then using character specific 1,2 and etc maybe look how that works you could have a reall SSJ transform

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3899 on: September 28, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »

yes option  two should be the bets but i guess you need some vertexing skill to do it altough i dont know if you can increase bone  sizes  maybe you can also  hide the extra head inside his body  if the recize isnt possible  dont know how but do you know the tabuu over ganon hack? he has alot of models but they arent gfx they are in the vertex itself and you can call then using character specific 1,2 and etc maybe look how that works you could have a reall SSJ transform
    i dont know that is possible but can be funny if it is so will SSj mode over CF be possible Cheesy like as kaioken
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:48:40 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: