Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341783 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5340 on: December 29, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »

The video is still broken

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5341 on: December 29, 2011, 05:30:58 PM »

making a new Win2 and then try to find a new flying nimbus model if you have one or where to find please link so i import the flying nimbus and hope its not too big filesize
    so is goku V1.5 almost done just B throw revamp

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5342 on: December 29, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »

So all thats left is the win2 and back throw?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5343 on: December 29, 2011, 05:36:40 PM »

So all thats left is the win2 and back throw?
    yes

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5344 on: December 29, 2011, 05:38:13 PM »

And that nimbus model, I can't find one anywhere. I don't think theres one made yet.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5345 on: December 29, 2011, 05:45:31 PM »

i needing it for adult goku´s Win2 too since i just got a idea for alot better win2 for goku (fits for both kid goku and adult goku) Cheesy

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5346 on: December 29, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »

I doubt you'll find a new one. I say just use the one you have for now and when you find a good one just update goku again.

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5347 on: December 29, 2011, 06:00:07 PM »

Damn, this moveset is getting better and better every day! I hope to DL the next version when I get back from my road trip. Smiley

Also, I made more interface hacks for Goku, such as battle names, CSS names, an icon for the Flaming Blue CSS, and a Dragonball icon!

I'll post them here when I get a chance, so you can add them to the next version!

And you know, if the Nimbus doesn't work, you could always have him use Instant Transmission. Tongue
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:04:04 PM by 2DaMax92 » Logged

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5348 on: December 29, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »

Damn, this moveset is getting better and better every day! I hope to DL the next version when I get back from my road trip. Smiley Also, I made more interface hacks for Goku, such as battle names, CSS names, an icon for the Flaming Blue CSS, and a Dragonball icon! I'll post them here when I get a chance, so you can add them to the next version!
    cool thanks
    anyway its looks like the Geno model by beyond will be over Ness so that means porting is needed so i needing the model to work over ToonLink or R.o.B i prefer R.o.B maybe i can use his lazer beam for Geno beam

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #5349 on: December 29, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »

hey mariodk goo dnews. geno is on ness so he can port to rob for geno over rob

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5350 on: December 29, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »

hey mariodk goo dnews. geno is on ness so he can port to rob for geno over rob
    just that i wanted to know and Geno was anyway after naruto moveset revamp as i think i will be fast done with since there is alot of animations i can use as base from others

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5351 on: December 29, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »

find a new flying nimbus model if you have one or where to find please link so i import the flying nimbus and hope its not too big filesize

if you want it i can send it to you
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 10:58:03 PM by Anivernage » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5352 on: December 30, 2011, 02:06:32 AM »

if you want it i can send it to you
    i want it and hope its not too big filesize
    what left now:
    Win2/win2wait animations,try again to make that B throw (failing each time i try to get it to look good) if not then just win2/win2wait animations and flying nimbus cloud model
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:29:18 AM by MarioDK » Logged

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #5353 on: December 30, 2011, 04:57:09 AM »

more previews:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlHFj1Xiig
    kirby goku hat video Cheesy
    again this video is just uploade so it will be down for a while
    It says: Video removed by user.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5354 on: December 30, 2011, 05:05:11 AM »

It says: Video removed by user.
    i know its removed by me and i reuploading it and its still not ready
    anyway here is full moveset ideas for Kid goku  (DB)

Kid Goku (DB) moveset(over ness):
                        STATS:

Size: same size as lucas/ness maybe alittle smaller.
    Power: 7/10
    Weight: 4/10
    Walking Speed: 5/10
    run speed: 7/10
    Fall Speed: 4/10 (He’s kind of floaty)
    Jumping: 8/10
    Crouch: 4/10
    Traction: 7/10
    Wall-jump: yes
    Wall Cling: yes
    Crawl: no
    Glide: yes and no he will get a kinda of glide
    Tether: no

SPECIAL ABILITY: Tail Spin- If you hold the jump button while in mid-air, Goku starts spinning his tail to hover around like a little helicopter. At the start of this move, Goku rises about the height of a short hop on the ground. He can’t elevate and his movement is not as fast as Peach’s. This lasts for 5 seconds, after which Goku becomes tired and resumes falling. This does NOT leave him helpless.

"A" attacks (on Ground):

-AAA Combo: two punches then Kick (like the import over luigi) 2+2+3(7% dmg total)

-Dash Attack: a Flying Kick (abit like Adult Goku´s PSA but with other animations ofc)(8% dmg)

-Side-Tilt: Power Pole Poke- This will work as a two hit combo, similar to Snake’s tilt. Goku takes out his power pole and gets in a ready stance. This takes about a quarter of a second lag time while Goku readies his power pole. With the first tap, Goku swings his power pole to the side, dealing 5% damage. This has minor knock back and sets the opponent in a perfect place for his second hit. The second tap of the A button causes Goku to step forward while turning and take the stance like that of a pool player: holding the pole between his ring and middle finger while he closes one eye and comically sticks out his tongue for aim. He then extends his power pole (He does not move. One of the unique properties of the power pole is that it can extend many times it’s own height) about the length of a battlefield platform forward. This does 8% damage and ok knock back.

-up-tilt:  Pole Spin- Goku takes out his power pole and holds it above his head, parallel to the ground. This time the Pole has the range of Bowser’s fire breath on both sides. Goku spins the pole at a blinding speed, scoring muli-hit attacks. Has little to no starting and ending lag, and is possibly Goku’s fastest attack. This attack deals1% per hit with five hits total with little knockback.

-Down-tilt: same as Adult Goku´s

-up-Smash: Power Pole Extend-. Up Smash: Power Pole Extend- The first few frames of this move will throw the enemy above Goku, just like Bullet Seed and Snake’s mortars. Goku plants his power pole vertically and holds it steady with both hands. The longer you charge the smash, the higher the power pole extends. Fully charged, which takes about five seconds, it can hit the highest platform on Hyrule Temple while standing directly under it. The Power Pole extends a tiny bit slower than Snake’s mortars, giving it a bit more lag. After the Pole has reached its peak, it stands menacingly for 1 second. During this time the pole acts as a semi-permeable shield, stopping thrown items and projectiles, though characters have absolutely no trouble jumping through it. The few hitboxes it has are on the very tip and a decent length under it, dealing 18% damage and good knockback fully charged.

-Down-Smash: Spin around with powerPole(kid goku´s stick)(again like the import over luigi down-smash)(14% dmg)

-Side-Smash: same as the import´s(16% dmg)
     "A" attacks (in air):

-N-Air: same as Kid goku over luigi´s N-air(7% dmg)

up-air: not 100% sure yet but i think it will be a flip kick like as Mario/Adult Goku´s up-Air(6% dmg)

-B-Air: abit Like Sonic´s back-air (7% dmg)

-F-air: HammerFist(like again as the import over Luigi´s Down-Air)

-Down-Air: abit like Pit´s up-air but instead swords it is powerpole and instead upwards it is downwards(it is multi hit so 1-2% dmg each hit)

Throws:

-Forward Throw: Goku Top- Goku pushes the opponent a few inches from him to get some breathing space. Goku then balances clumsily on his tail, lifting himself with it. He then holds out his arms to the side and opens his legs a bit as he begins spinning rapidly. After about a second of spinning, Goku has his back turned to the opponent and dizzily performs a spin kick, sending the foe flying. This does 15% damage with good knockback that could kill at 115%. This throw also lasts about two seconds, making it unusually long for a throw.

-Back Throw: After Image- This throw begins with Goku sticking out his fist like he’s about to throw a punch. After about a quarter of a second, Goku’s appearance becomes…strange. He becomes transparent and seems to be kind of moving like Lucario when he uses Double Team. After about half a second, Goku appears behind the opponent! He then delivers a kick to the back of the head. The “Goku” holding the opponent was an “after image”, basically Goku moves so fast that he leaves copies of himself. This throw deals 13% damage with good knockback.

-Up Throw: Power Pole Uppercut- Goku takes out his famous Power Pole, which is now the size of Ike’s sword, and points it to the ground underneath the opponent. He then quickly lifts up the Power Pole, upper cutting the opponent. The foe flies diagonally instead of the normal vertical flight pattern, does 11% damage and good knockback.

-Down Throw: Goku Drop- Goku quickly grabs the back of the enemy’s head and drags them down, causing a big faceplant. He puts all his weight into this, causing Goku to fall on his belly. This has a second of ending lag, as Goku must get back up to resume fighting. This does 9% damage and has good knockback.

"B" attacks:

-N-B Kamehameha (like as ADult Goku´s but afew changes still):
    it will be 2 charging levels 10-20% dmg higher knockback then Adult Goku´s but shorter range and maybe faster charge up time

-Side-B(ground) Rock, Paper, Scissors Fist:
    will work like as Kid buu´s Side-B you will do a animation and if someone is near you do Rock, Paper, Scissors combo

-Side-B (Air): maybe same as Ground if that attack can be used good in air too

-up-B Flying nimbus:
    Goku call his Flying Nimbus and can fly upwards/left upwards/right upwards (0% dmg) but good recovery can be controled like as R.o.b´s up-B

-Down-B Counter attack(not wildsense or afterimage):
    then kid Goku gets hit while in counter pose he will do Side-tilt(if pressing left/right or nothing) or up-tilt (if pressing up) or down-tilt (if pressing down) the tilts will get 2x Dmg/knockback more then a normal Tilt attack

-FS: that Punch Kid goku used vs. king piccolo it will work as a Rushattack from DBZ games(or SMBZ mario moveset)
    note on this attack: not sure i can add any GFX for that attack like monkey face but i think i can atleast add his kamehameha he using before the punch

taunts/wins/others things:
    not 100% sure about them yet but will be made while the moveset is working on but wait1 will be same as kid goku import over Luigi

some of the ideas is from here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6194105&postcount=6016
    posting it in 2nd post soon
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:07:03 AM by MarioDK » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: